Darkseid’s Elite Vs Black Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Steppenwolf/Corvus Glaive
Granny Goodness/Supergiant
Mantis/Black Dwarf
Kalibak/Proxima Midnight
Desaad/Ebony Maw

No prep or BFR. Who wins.

-Pr-
You got a title in mind for this?

riv6672

-Pr-
Huh, it's not letting me edit the title.

I haven't read the comics with the Black Order in them, so sadly I can't pick a winner. I only know them from the movies and the Future Fight game.

One Big Mob
Would have been a really cool title that drew people in I'll say that much. This thread could have been someone.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Huh, it's not letting me edit the title.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/29b379e91ef97320f701983148460bca/tumblr_n40gd3890s1sl21koo1_540.gif

I haven't read the comics with the Black Order in them, so sadly I can't pick a winner. I only know them from the movies and the Future Fight game.

Don't tell me you've never seen any scans posted on this site stick out tongue

--
Thanos' flunkies seemed more impressive to me than Darkseid's ones, so I'm going with BO here.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://68.media.tumblr.com/29b379e91ef97320f701983148460bca/tumblr_n40gd3890s1sl21koo1_540.gif

Don't tell me you've never seen any scans posted on this site stick out tongue

--
Thanos' flunkies seemed more impressive to me than Darkseid's ones, so I'm going with BO here.

****ing site is falling apart.

Given how few comics I care about these days, I tend to skim a lot.

Even the new Avengers, which I was interested in, ended up being pretty meh to me, though that's partially because I'm not a fan of Aaron.

StiltmanFTW

And we have no effective defense against spambots such as this one, which keep visiting us more and more often...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=154279

I see.

Even the new Avengers, which I was interested in, ended up being pretty meh to me, though that's partially because I'm not a fan of Aaron.

Which one? 1,000,000 BC?

Sounds like Aaron should've stuck with the Wolverine title... and he wasn't doing a bad job with Thor either... before introducing Whor, that is.

One Big Mob

Even the new Avengers, which I was interested in, ended up being pretty meh to me, though that's partially because I'm not a fan of Aaron. Comics are garbage.

The only reason I started reading them again is because I saw Mangog doing some neat things on another site and I figured I'd check it out.

Don't fall into the trap Pur, stop reading them entirely before you get hurt.

One day Cyclops will take command of the X-Men again, the next day he'll be sucking dick for Mcdoubles behind Avengers Tower

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob
One day Cyclops will take command of the X-Men again, the next day he'll be sucking dick for Mcdoubles behind Avengers Tower

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

-Pr-
And we have no effective defense against spambots such as this one, which keep visiting us more and more often...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=154279

I see.

Which one? 1,000,000 BC?

Sounds like Aaron should've stuck with the Wolverine title... and he wasn't doing a bad job with Thor either... before introducing Whor, that is.

No, the new #1 that sort of gets the band back together. That's pretty much the only reason I picked it up.

Comics are garbage.

The only reason I started reading them again is because I saw Mangog doing some neat things on another site and I figured I'd check it out.

Don't fall into the trap Pur, stop reading them entirely before you get hurt.

laughing out loud

Most comics I've checked out have been poor, though I'll still recommend the current Batman run by a guy called Tom King. It rarely has bad issues.

StiltmanFTW
No, the new #1 that sort of gets the band back together. That's pretty much the only reason I picked it up.

Ah.

That Free Comic Book Day issue abhi posted in the Ownage thread directly predates it, I guess?

laughing out loud

Most comics I've checked out have been poor, though I'll still recommend the current Batman run by a guy called Tom King. It rarely has bad issues.

Superior to Snyder's run, you're saying, yes?

-Pr-
Ah.

That Free Comic Book Day issue abhi posted in the Ownage thread directly predates it, I guess?

Superior to Snyder's run, you're saying, yes?

I heard that, but haven't read it yet.

I haven't read all of Snyder's work, but if I put what I have read against King's work, I'd pick King.

One Big Mob
I actually like reading Superman now. Luckily comics is about to give me Bendis to ruin that too.

-Pr-
I actually like reading Superman now. Luckily comics is about to give me Bendis to ruin that too.

I enjoy Superman when Lois and Jon don't feel like they're taking over the entire issue.

One Big Mob
You're going to hate Bendis dying Lois' hair purple and making Jon a homo then.

riv6672
Would have been a really cool title that drew people in I'll say that much. This thread could have been someone.
I should start invisible title threads more often, this was interesting to read. stick out tongue

-Pr-
You're going to hate Bendis dying Lois' hair purple and making Jon a homo then.

TBH, I'm at the point now where I'm so expectant of Bendis ****ing things up that it lessens the impact when he does.

riv6672

One Big Mob
I just say the things that pop into my head when I start writing or see a post. And if something makes me giggle, chances are it'll make at least one other person giggle in the world, and doesn't that person deserve to giggle?

riv6672
-giggles-

Badabing
Riv, remake the thread and I wil tey merging them so the titel shows. The edit functikn didn't work for me either.

riv6672
Will do, thanks Bada. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.