The Russos prefer Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Russos will not jump ship to the dceu.

Just as I grew up a marvel fan and from Ohio they did the same. Make mine marvel.

https://www.cbr.com/infinity-war-russo-wont-direct-dc/

StiltmanFTW

quanchi112

StiltmanFTW
They are down and they're not getting up any time soon.

Flyattractor
What film was that?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What film was that? come again.

Flyattractor
I haven't gone to it once yet. I doubt I would double dip it while in theater.

I will wait a week or so and then sneak in so I don't give the Evil Disney Corp anyh of my Money.

quanchi112

BruceSkywalker
poor dceu...poor dceu fans

lets all band toerher and send all dceu fans crates of toilet paper lmmfao

Flyattractor

StiltmanFTW
Keep what? You're broke.

Flyattractor

StiltmanFTW
Got $30 bucks more then you for what you shilled out to see this movie.

Wow. Nice to see you're not even familiar with the average ticket price.

quanchi112

They got your Shit Money, so I will gladly keep mine. That is what fans do you criminal.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
Some how I doubt we have the same "Measurement" of AMAZING as each other.

You appear to be FAR More Easily Amazed then I am.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
I don't "Hate Everything" . That is just your childish response when ever someone isn't AMAZED as you are by a product.

stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
You barely watch any movies... and never at the theater... you spend all your time trolling on this message board, Fly.

quanchi112

Flyattractor

quanchi112
I prefer to watch movies about subjects and content I am interested in. Sadly that is something that happens liess and less.

Oh the examples I could pull from the Justice League Thread and the comments made there. You are a hate filled loser but the evidence is already out there. This film is fantastic and making tons of cash. Win win.

Flyattractor
Why do you always go back to the "Cash" argument to back up
your view point? I can think of many Great Films that Did Not make Money because People like You got all DouchNozzle about them and just wrote them off because it didn't come from a Big Studio!?

Son. YOU BEEN HYPE-notized!!!!!!!!!

quanchi112

Flyattractor
I have no prob admitting I am an outcast. That can be better then being just another one of the SHEEPLE!

Baa baaa.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
So you are trying to take credit for the "success" of the franchise?

Yeah You would.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
Why do you make it seem that if you don't just SHEEPLE Up and Go with the Flow it is a Bad Thing?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Impediment

Esau Cairn
^^
Thread title is:

Quan's Balls Deep In Thanus

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
^^
Thread title is:

Quan's Balls Deep In Thanus You are so jealous.

Impediment
Fixed.

quanchi112
Thank you.

Robtard

-Pr-
The Russos prefer Marvel because they rarely/never read DC. That's nice, I guess? They do good work at Marvel though, so hoping it continues.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
The Russos prefer Marvel because they rarely/never read DC. That's nice, I guess? They do good work at Marvel though, so hoping it continues. They were inspired by marvel and they are from Ohio. Great minds think alike. Poor dceu they at least got Whedon for half a film. How did that turn out?

BruceSkywalker
Russo's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone the DCEU will ever have

gauntlet o doom
Not really news. What director who wouldn't want to be part of the well oiled machine that is Marvel Studios?

quanchi112
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
Not really news. What director who wouldn't want to be part of the well oiled machine that is Marvel Studios? They grew up loving marvel comics. Better characters and people who like dc have always been lame. Marvel has always been better. The dceu fans are trying to migrate over and kiss up now despite pining over Darkseid, Superman, etc.

Eon Blue
Amazing film, amazing direction. The MCU has continuously proven dominance over their rivals.

SquallX

Kazenji
He's just another idiot who can't accept to like both companies, Oh yes it is possible to do that.

SquallX

Darth Thor
^ Or maybe thats just how they see it.

They preferred Marvel comics as kids, and probably never got into many DC comics.

CPT Space Bomb
I'm not a DC fan and my favorite DC hero is Batman BY FAR. He was always the most "Marvel" like. This is from a non-DC fan perspective..so I can imagine that the Russos saw it the same way.

quanchi112

quanchi112

StiltmanFTW
Cap's superhero entrance in IW (the train scene) was better than anything we've ever seen from Superman.

And certainly million times better than Superman saving the League from some pixelated video game villain.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cap's superhero entrance in IW (the train scene) was better than anything we've ever seen from Superman.

And certainly million times better than Superman saving the League from some pixelated video game villain. Cap is such a stronger character ideally than Superman will ever hope to be. No one gave one shit when Superman died. It was pretty pathetic. They devalued Superman.

StiltmanFTW
He never had much value to me. Sure he got ruined, though.

Ragnarok, BP and IW all have raped JL in every possible way, think they should give up now.

Kazenji
I read both and i've got no preference over one or the other

its just stupid fanboys that love to fans those flames gotta choose one over the other.

Kazenji
^ Fan those flames

KMC"s acting up today, Couldn't quote your post and now i can't edit the one i just made.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
I read both and i've got no preference over one or the other

https://media.giphy.com/media/jrvfKvr2mmcFO/giphy.gif

Kazenji
Takes one to know one.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
Takes one to know one.

https://media.giphy.com/media/s3Zug4SSIPt6M/giphy.gif

NemeBro
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I'm not a DC fan and my favorite DC hero is Batman BY FAR. He was always the most "Marvel" like. This is from a non-DC fan perspective..so I can imagine that the Russos saw it the same way. I'm not surprised. Batman is more palatable/easier to sell to the average reader by far.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.