I am thinking of taping a canvas print of Donald Trump to my heavy bag.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
I love Boxing and Muay Thai, I first entered a boxing Gym at 11, my Grandfather an ex-amateur boxer himself took me, at University I tried Muay Thai and loved it so much 7 years later I spent 6 months training at Fairtex in Bangkok.

As I've got older, I've invested in some home equipment, I still visit boxing Gyms but the ones here in KSA are not very good and too glitzy.

I like to go to the reprographics shop and get different peoples faces printed on to cloth and canvas to put on the heavy bag, some people I have punched in the face include Will Smith, Tom Cruise, David Cameron and Prince Philip. I'm thinking of adding Donald Trump to this list, if you could choose anyone to punch in the face, who would it be?

ESB -1138
Hahahahaha

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
...if you could choose anyone to punch in the face, who would it be?

hmm

I don't wish violence on others or want to commit violence on others (usually...but people will make you angry at work or at home, it's inevitable).

Man...I really can't think of anyone. I don't want to punch anyone in the face.

Trump is a good one when he's being a stupid dick to people but I wouldn't want to punch him in the face. I'd rather verbally put him in his place (argue with him in a debate) in front of hundreds of cameras and diplomats. That would be much more satisfying.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
hmm

I don't wish violence on others or want to commit violence on others (usually...but people will make you angry at work or at home, it's inevitable).

Man...I really can't think of anyone. I don't want to punch anyone in the face. You are lucky DDDM last time I looked at my list it was nearly two pages of A4. To be fair I wouldn't enjoy arguing with him in front of people, he might have a lucky comeback whereas I am certain I can break a 70+ year old mans nose in one punch.

Kurk
This is the type of thing I did when I was 7 lol. Being someone who wishes to mature into adulthood, I refrain from violence; especially kiddie shit like attacking representations of people I dislike.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Kurk
This is the type of thing I did when I was 7 lol. Being someone who wishes to mature into adulthood, I refrain from violence; especially kiddie shit like attacking representations of people I dislike. Trust me, son, you're missing out.

Kurk
Trust me, son, you're missing out. Send me a picture of yourself and I'll make it happen smile

Putinbot1
Send me a picture of yourself and I'll make it happen smile That made me laugh, There are some good ones on Superherohype still I think. laughing out loud

Robtard
Send me a picture of yourself and I'll make it happen smile

^
Bot, Kurk wants to squeeze your 2D pecks and rub your muscular canvas thighs.

snowdragon
I love Boxing and Muay Thai, I first entered a boxing Gym at 11, my Grandfather an ex-amateur boxer himself took me, at University I tried Muay Thai and loved it so much 7 years later I spent 6 months training at Fairtex in Bangkok.

As I've got older, I've invested in some home equipment, I still visit boxing Gyms but the ones here in KSA are not very good and too glitzy.

I like to go to the reprographics shop and get different peoples faces printed on to cloth and canvas to put on the heavy bag, some people I have punched in the face include Will Smith, Tom Cruise, David Cameron and Prince Philip. I'm thinking of adding Donald Trump to this list, if you could choose anyone to punch in the face, who would it be?

I started training at 19 with american kick boxing under the TKD belt system and moved on to other arts but if I had to punch a specific face it might just be my own to keep me humble and realize I can't wear everyone's shoes stick out tongue

Bashar Teg
the hell did will smith do?

Robtard
Smith has a pretty punchable face, tbf

socool8520
I haven't wanted to punch someone in the face in a long time. Usually, if an interaction is headed in that direction, I cut it off before escalation. It's not worth it imo.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
^
Bot, Kurk wants to squeeze your 2D pecks and rub your muscular canvas thighs. Thing about Kurk is his posts actually can we quite sharp and pretty funny when he stops being interested in stuff no kid his age should worry about like Market value. With all this anti-woman stuff I wish I could be 20 again, the fun I would have pretending to be a SJW, it would be even funnier than in our day where a little bit of environmentalism and eating a salad to pretend you were going vegetarian could get a girl moist.

snowdragon

Zuckerberg in the congressional hearings is lulz as well.

socool8520

I have never heard anyone say that before this thread. lol

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the hell did will smith do? Create Jaden for a start.

socool8520
Create Jaden for a start.

That's fair.

Bashar Teg
Create Jaden for a start.

every couple risks birthing a genetic misfire. hardly a punch-worthy offense.

it seems like you're just up to no good, and want to start trouble in will's neighborhood.

Putinbot1

it seems like you're just up to no good, and want to start trouble in will's neighborhood. Hey, after the way Will ruthlessly handled Tinkerbell in Bright, I wouldn't start anything in his neighbourhood. That film he did "After Earth" (or whatever it was called) is another good reason. Refusing to do ID2 which was an underrated classic, not on a par with the TV Hannibal Lecter and the Vikings movie though.

socool8520

it seems like you're just up to no good, and want to start trouble in will's neighborhood.

Well, we both know he'll just move then.

Bashar Teg
but will only moved because his mom got scared

dadudemon
the hell did will smith do?

Whirly used to be an extra on movie-sets. He was the one in the alien outfit in Independence Day that Will Smith punched in the face when he said, "Welcome to Erf." The rumor goes, Will Smith actually punched the extra, Whirly, hard in the face.

Go rewatch the scene, you'll see something wonky happen with the video speed when Will punches the alien in the side of the face. That's because they edited it a bit during the take that made it into the film because they coached Will to not punch hardly at all as a backlash against the bruise that Whirly got his left cheek. So, because Will was afraid to hurt Whirly in subsequent takes, he barely punched. In post-production editing, they sped it up to make up for that.

OfPWpEKhgfk

Edit - If you know Whirly's real name, he is in the credits for ID4 if you'd like to verify.

socool8520
but will only moved because his mom got scared

Putin might be as scary as two-three thugs on the playground

Putinbot1
Whirly used to be an extra on movie-sets. He was the one in the alien outfit in Independence Day that Will Smith punched in the face when he said, "Welcome to Erf." The rumor goes, Will Smith actually punched the extra, Whirly, hard in the face.

Go rewatch the scene, you'll see something wonky happen with the video speed when Will punches the alien in the side of the face. That's because they edited it a bit during the take that made it into the film because they coached Will to not punch hardly at all as a backlash against the bruise that Whirly got his left cheek. So, because Will was afraid to hurt Whirly in subsequent takes, he barely punched. In post-production editing, they sped it up to make up for that. Hahahaha, lovely story.

But no, they turned me down to be his stunt double snogging Tia Leone in Bad Boys... It was racist because I'm white with, blue eyes and they said I couldn't pass for Will.

Flyattractor

Racist Comment.

Robtard
Thing about Kurk is his posts actually can we quite sharp and pretty funny when he stops being interested in stuff no kid his age should worry about like Market value. With all this anti-woman stuff I wish I could be 20 again, the fun I would have pretending to be a SJW, it would be even funnier than in our day where a little bit of environmentalism and eating a salad to pretend you were going vegetarian could get a girl moist.
For sure

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
Zuckerberg in the congressional hearings is lulz as well.

Zuckerberg has an extremely punchable face. Easily a 9/10

socool8520
^ What do you think of Kirk Cameron then? I'd say his face is right up there.

Mindship
Currently, Bill Cosby.

Putinbot1
Zuckerberg has an extremely punchable face. Easily a 9/10 Missed that post maybe 11 out of 11, as the Zuckerberg punchability scale goes 1 higher.

Robtard
Originally posted by socool8520
^ What do you think of Kirk Cameron then? I'd say his face is right up there.
His face is at least an 7.5 on the punchability scale. When he opens his mouth, it goes up to 9 at least.

socool8520
His face is at least an 7.5 on the punchability scale. When he opens his mouth, it goes up to 9 at least. thumb up

Flyattractor
This reminds me of the old days when Nam Vets would put pictures of Jane Fonda on their urinals.

Lol!!

Still gonna laugh at how Pootybutt tries to convince us that he does MANLY Type Things!?
LOL!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
This reminds me of the old days when Nam Vets would put pictures of Jane Fonda on their urinals.

Lol!!

Still gonna laugh at how Pootybutt tries to convince us that he does MANLY Type Things!?
LOL! Does little Fly want to beg for my attention in a thread where no one is trolling anyone? Yes, he does! Sorry, I ruined you kid.

Flyattractor
, I ruined you kid.

I hear you like to do that to pretty boys...

And there is TROLLING going on in this thread.

YOU are TROLLING Trump!

Except Trump will NEVER know you Exist.

SO yeah...

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Putinbot1
I hear you like to do that to pretty boys...

And there is TROLLING going on in this thread.

YOU are TROLLING Trump!

Except Trump will NEVER know you Exist.

SO yeah...

laughing laughing laughing laughing Silly Fly, lost as usual, Trump is an example to ask others who annoy them. I am sorry I ruined you.

Flyattractor
Nice Try. Pooty. Sad to see you have such HATE for someone that has very little to do with your sad little life.

SOunds like Trump RUINED You.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindship
Currently, Bill Cosby.

He would dodge the punch with his quick reflexes.

Watch at 1:00 mark:

ll1Ho9Nv8XA

Robtard

ll1Ho9Nv8XA

I was expecting to see Cosby dodge a thrown object with his cat-like reflexes and mongoose-compatible speed, like when GW Bush dodged that shoe.

Mindship

ll1Ho9Nv8XA
I'll feign, then follow with a Bill-Wallace "superfoot" roundhouse.

(3:16 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_m0_JkcY_0

Works as well as 'ludes. cool

dadudemon
I'll feign, then follow with a Bill-Wallace "superfoot" roundhouse.

(3:16 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_m0_JkcY_0

Alright, I follow you so far...

Works as well as 'ludes. cool

DO NOT FOLLOW! ABORT ABORT! COSBY-LUDE-RAPE INCOMING!!!

Surtur
This is the type of thing I did when I was 7 lol. Being someone who wishes to mature into adulthood, I refrain from violence; especially kiddie shit like attacking representations of people I dislike.

Bingo.

snowdragon

Ha, open with a leg kick then follow up with a straight to his face.

Beating up blind men is a hobby in the midwest.

SquallX

Robtard
Someone's living in denial. The vast majority of these women had nothing to gain as the statute of limitations had long expired so they could not take legal action, but sure, they all conspired to bring down Cosby together as did "the Left!" because Cosby wouldn't "conform".

gauntlet o doom
Being in combat sports, to the OP I'd probably suggest a fighter you want to beat or someone you don't like. Err... Donald Trump? If you want to jump on that bandwagon, I guess.

Putinbot1
I really still want to do this.

NemeBro
Jordan Peterson tbh.

Flyattractor
This whole thread just always reminds me of how Real Men
used to do stuff like this....

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5029/5647481916_c4cf80bf84_z.jpg

...unlike what the maker of this thread says he/she/it will do.

Cause is a poser.

Putinbot1
This whole thread just always reminds me of how Real Men
used to do stuff like this....

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5029/5647481916_c4cf80bf84_z.jpg

...unlike what the maker of this thread says he/she/it will do.

Cause is a poser. I can't believe how this forum has all become about me and "leftists" for you. Sorry I wrecked you Fly.

Flyattractor
I can't believe how this forum has all become about me and "leftists" for you. Sorry I wrecked you Fly.

You gonna put my pic on your "Heavy Bag" next?

And this Thread is all about You and Your Actions.

What Else should be discussed in it?

Putinbot1
You gonna put my pic on your "Heavy Bag" next?

And this Thread is all about You and Your Actions.

What Else should be discussed in it?

No, despite how much you beg for my attention, I barely notice you Fly. I just hope you'll get over the damage I have obviously done to you. I should have realised from your posts how frail you are.

Flyattractor
Yet you keep responding to the posts.

Funny how that works....Almost like....

https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i-w600/keep-calm-then-i-will-break-you.jpg

Putinbot1
Yet you keep responding to the posts.

Funny how that works....Almost like....

https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i-w600/keep-calm-then-i-will-break-you.jpg I reply Fly because I generally am sorry I reduced you to this puppy posting for my attention. Btw, only three ellipses, like your spelling of "Ivey" for Ivy League it makes you appear a bit retarded.

Flyattractor
Are you sexualizing about me?

Cause that is kind of what it sounds like?

Bashar Teg
^ivory leeg grajuwit

dadudemon
^ivory leeg grajuwit

I just ate some spicy chili. I'm positive it will give a severe case of diarrhea.

Surtur
Wouldn't it be funny if they put cosby and weinstein in the same cell?

Lets make this happen. Make it a reality tv show.

Who rapes who first?

Bashar Teg
if you think either if them will do actual hard time, i have a bridge to sell you.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Wouldn't it be funny if they put cosby and weinstein in the same cell?

Lets make this happen. Make it a reality tv show.

Who rapes who first? I'm interested in the Bryan Singer accusation... rumours as with Savile abound about him and have for years... If half of them are true... But who knows if any are?

Surtur
if you think either if them will do actual hard time, i have a bridge to sell you.

I know they won't, but it'd be funny.

Surtur
And Morgan Freeman is talking about suing CNN over their reporting on his allegations. Lol.

DarthPlaguis12

Putinbot1
Darth Plagius is Triggered. Haha, another poster destined to follow me looking for a reaction till he becomes more and more broken inside.

Robtard
Darth Plagius is Triggered. Haha, another poster destined to follow me looking for a reaction till he becomes more and more broken inside.

Is it another TI sock? What trig'd him this time, was it your talking about Bryan Singer being a pedo/rapist?

Putinbot1
Is it another TI sock? What trig'd him this time, was it your talking about Bryan Singer being a pedo/rapist? I don't think it is TI, generally he and I get on (when not talking politics) so we leave each other alone. I don't know who this is. Could be TI, I guess, he usually doesn't get triggered by me, he knows me too well.

Robtard
Fair enough.

Whomever he's a sock of, he's sure an unstable lad.

Putinbot1
Fair enough.

Whomever he's a sock of, he's sure an unstable lad. Yes he is, possibly one of Fly's many socks. Would account for the stalking.

DarthPlaguis12

Flyattractor
Yes he is, possibly one of Fly's many socks. Would account for the stalking.

Who da Sock now again WHIRLEY!?????

Putinbot1
Wow, I am the pied piper. Hi, my rat friends!

Bashar Teg
back to topic, i think this one would be perfect:

https://i.imgur.com/BdhSZeB.jpg

Putinbot1

https://i.imgur.com/BdhSZeB.jpg I could punch that for hours, within a week my aerobic fitness would be improving. What a horrible smug face.

cdtm
Someone's living in denial. The vast majority of these women had nothing to gain as the statute of limitations had long expired so they could not take legal action, but sure, they all conspired to bring down Cosby together as did "the Left!" because Cosby wouldn't "conform".

I'm not saying the allegations are untrue, but I hope the CNN thing was an isolated incident.

It's really easy to throw content out the window and make a story about rape, when it was about drugs, sex, and Hollwood.

DarthPlaguis12

Putinbot1
- And the rat danced to the tune of the Pied Piper.

Flyattractor

I agree. That Pic does say "That the Best you got you little Wimp?!" Quite well...

Sqeek Squeek Squeek! Ima Widdle Mousie! Squeek!!!

Indeed.

Putinbot1
Fly tries a comeback, to hide his stalking. Fails.

Flyattractor
Its because you are so cute and cuddly/ Like a WIDDLE MOUSIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Emperordmb

Honestly if you were to make a Trump punching bag that is a pretty good pic to use tbh

Putinbot1
Its because you are so cute and cuddly/ Like a WIDDLE MOUSIE!!!!!!!!!!! Dance for me puppet.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Honestly if you were to make a Trump punching bag that is a pretty good pic to use tbh Yes it is.

Flyattractor
Are you coming onto me?

Putinbot1
What are you going to try next for my attention Fly?
Offering me Candy.

Flyattractor
I will just stick to pointing your Leftist Fascist Tendencies and other Hilarious Short Comings.

Putinbot1
Fly like with that person you wanted to be your friend, you think that you are the hero of some romcom, but actually it's more like the Jeremy Kyle show. I'm sorry he sent you a restraining order and now you've moved on to me. I don't like you either.

Flyattractor
Who the Phuck is Jeremy Kyle?

Some Unknown outside of the Land of U.K Little nobody?

Putinbot1
Who the Phuck is Jeremy Kyle?

Some Unknown outside of the Land of U.K Little nobody? Calm down puppet, you're having another one of your little turns.

Flyattractor
Calm down puppet, you're having another one of your little turns.

Nah. I just want to make you sWHIRLY enough to want to put my pic on your "heavy bag".

Dirty Perv You.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Putinbot1

Nah. I just want to make you sWHIRLY enough to want to put my pic on your "heavy bag".

Dirty Perv You.

laughing out loud laughing out loud Puppet you seem to be projecting and getting all passive-aggressive again.

Flyattractor
Puppet you seem to be projecting and getting all passive-aggressive again.

Says a "guy" who created a Thread Titled with THIS!!!

" I am thinking of taping a canvas print of Donald Trump to my heavy bag."

Putinbot1
Says a "guy" who created a Thread Titled with THIS!!!

" I am thinking of taping a canvas print of Donald Trump to my heavy bag." Again you show you have no comprehension, punching is overtly aggressive puppet. Silly stalker boy.

Flyattractor
Again you show you have no comprehension, punching is overtly aggressive puppet. Silly stalker boy.

So you admit you are a person of Toxic Masculinity?

Putinbot1
So you admit you are a person of Toxic Masculinity? Stalker boy, uses internet buzzwords which mean nothing because he is thick.

Flyattractor
Stalker boy, uses internet buzzwords which mean nothing because he is thick.

I am trying to get a guest spot on one of Jeremy Kyle's Talk Shows.

snowdragon
Again you show you have no comprehension, punching is overtly aggressive puppet. Silly stalker boy.

But landing some solid punches and kicks on a bag feel so good, so so good.

Flyattractor
He has his Heavy Bag Stuffed with the bodies of Little 3rd World Children that He has collected.

samhain
only three ellipses

You can actually use four but only legally speaking, documents and contracts, etc... and never at the end of a sentence.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by samhain
You can actually use four but only legally speaking, documents and contracts, etc... and never at the end of a sentence. Yeah, I know that Sam...

smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
But landing some solid punches and kicks on a bag feel so good, so so good. No doubt, it is incredibly cathartic.

Flyattractor
Only Weak People turn to Violence.

Surtur
Only Weak People turn to Violence.

I think it's okay for Steve to put Trumps face on a bag and hit it. After all...this way the guy gets to touch greatness at least once.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
I think it's okay for Steve to put Trumps face on a bag and hit it. After all...this way the guy gets to touch greatness at least once.

He wants Trump on his Bag.

Their could be a joke there....

Putinbot1
The lengths you kids go to get my attention... Funny stuff!

Flyattractor
That time it took 2 whole sentences.

Putinbot1
Anyway, back to topic. I'm thinking of having a speech bubble coming from Trump's mouth saying, "I can pardon myself, I am like Sasha Baron Cohen's character 'The Dictator', only orange".

Flyattractor
I would say its funny how Leftists can't see the humor in things, but then I wouldn't want to clue them in on something might be funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.