Thanos vs Three Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gauntlet o doom
Eric Bana Hulk
Edward Norton Hulk
Ruffalo Hulk (with Arena weapons/armour)

vs

Thanos as he appeared at the start of IW wielding the power gem

How would this one go?

*I know the Norton and Ruffalo Hulk are supposed to be the same version

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

BruceSkywalker
Thanos does the same thing to the previous hulks as he did to Ruffalo hulk

juggerman
Thanos might actually use the Power Stine here but the result would be the same. Thanos standing over Hulk(s)

Impediment
Bana Hulk stomps. That version is bigger, stronger, and angrier than any.

juggerman
Thanos has the Power Stone. I can't see how even Bana Hulk stands up to that

FrothByte
I don't think Thanos can win this in pure h2h. He'll have to use the power gem.

h1a8
Remember the gem didn't amp his durability (unless his natural durability sucks).

It took maybe 5-8 attacks to put Hulk down. It would be hard for Thanos to get 5-8 consecutive hits on a Hulk before another blasts him.
Good fight though

The Spectre+
thanos still takes this after a good fight 60/40.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by h1a8
Remember the gem didn't amp his durability (unless his natural durability sucks).

It took maybe 5-8 attacks to put Hulk down. It would be hard for Thanos to get 5-8 consecutive hits on a Hulk before another blasts him.
Good fight though
The gem did amp him, using a gem offensively makes it shine, he used it to hurt Thor when Hulk attacked. So he tapped alredy into it, hence the reason he was stronger than Hulk. In the next movie I expect a rematch, Thanos without the gem vs Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
The gem did amp him, using a gem offensively makes it shine, he used it to hurt Thor when Hulk attacked. So he tapped alredy into it, hence the reason he was stronger than Hulk. In the next movie I expect a rematch, Thanos without the gem vs Hulk.

I don't think the Gem's passively amp Thanos.

quanchi112

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think the Gem's passively amp Thanos.

He was actively usingit when Hulk attacked him. Also, in some instances Thanos used the gauntlets power and the stones didn't glow to my recollection. The feat is ambiguous at best if you want to favour thanos. He was either still amped because he used it against thor or it amps him passively, like in the comics. Maybe we will see Hulk vs Tanos w/o the Gauntlet in the next movie.

Estacado
Prof is clueless as usual the power gem has never amped the strength in the movies it only fired big blasts or used waves of energy to destroy stuff...

Adam Grimes
You saw that in YT clips avocado?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
I don't think Thanos can win this in pure h2h. He'll have to use the power gem. Agreed. Three Hulks pounding him is a bit much. Two, maybe, but three? No.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.