darth marr vs. darth nox (lord kallig)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
they both seem to be quite tough to me, i would like to see opinions

victreebelvictr
i think darth nox could take this, i think he had a much better master than marr

Geistalt
Marr kills Thanaton at least 7/10 times.

Nox may be stronger by SoR.

victreebelvictr
possibly, good point. i believe that nox would win, i mean... he had to learn something from tulak.

DeviantDefiance
Darth Marr is far more skilled in combat than Darth Nox but Nox might be stronger in the force but not by much. I believe Marr would win out being able to take on entire armies.

victreebelvictr
do you not know the meaning of "tulak hord". he did quite some feats on the battlefield. while tulak was busy, he took over for him. he did very well at his job too.

Geistalt
You're confusing Darth Nox with Aloysius Kallig, kid.

Darth Nox was Aloysius' descendant.

And Aloysius Kallig and Tulak Hord were enemies. Kallig didn't help Tulak. And Tulak had Kallig assassinated. end of story.

FreshestSlice
Kallig was Hord's right hand man. What the hell are you even talking about? Of course he helped him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Kallig was Hord's right hand man. What the hell are you even talking about? Of course he helped him.

thumb up

victreebelvictr
I believe that he was the same person reincarnated

victreebelvictr
to make it easier, we will say kallig not nox, thank you, I had no idea. I feel like I would know since I beat the old republic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.