thanos vs. darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
they both are practically the gods of there company. this will be interesting.

victreebelvictr
note that thanos only has the stone of destruction

victreebelvictr
i would say that darkseid would win because he has defeated superman with only physical bulk and can crush and metal.

victreebelvictr
any not and

deathslash
this has been done numerous times before. Please use the thread search tool before you try to make a thread from now on.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
note that thanos only has the stone of destruction

There is no such thing. You mean the Power Gem?

And this is the Comic Book 'Versus' Forum. Thanos needs no amps to take care of a stinking retard like Uxas who gets raped by Clark Kent everyday and twice on Sundays.

SquallX
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There is no such thing. You mean the Power Gem?

And this is the Comic Book 'Versus' Forum. Thanos needs no amps to take care of a stinking retard like Uxas who gets raped by Clark Kent everyday and twice on Sundays.

Just like Thanos got bloodied by War Machine of all people.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by SquallX

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4171829-wow1he1%5B1%5D.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SquallX

Scan? When? Thanos has killed him with a single punch.

And WM is Class 100.

deathslash
Originally posted by TheHulkster
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4171829-wow1he1%5B1%5D.jpg ......you're not actually dumb enough to try and use a depowered darkseid as an example are you?

StiltmanFTW
Batman was going easy on weak Uxas.

Notice how he only used one leg, instead of landing a double batkick on that awful face.

Stoic
Thanos had a great showing when he beat the mess out of Dione. Dione easily killed Galactus.

Eon Blue
Thanos wins in virtually every scenario against Darkseid on even footing.

panthergod
Thanos can't even beat a weakened Darkseid, let alone an average one.

DS wins 8/10.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Thanos wins in virtually every scenario against Darkseid on even footing.

OMG, SOMEONE FROM THE OTHER SECTION OF KMC HAS VISITED US

CODE RED, EVERYONE! CODE RED!!!

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
Thanos can't even beat a weakened Darkseid, let alone an average one.

DS wins 8/10.

Is this the Darkseid that was unable to put Wonder Woman down? How do you figure?

Eon Blue

StiltmanFTW

victreebelvictr
does this involve this threads discussion, no it does not. does no one know their job on this site

StiltmanFTW
Be nice.

victreebelvictr
said the guy dropping the words you shouldn't be

StiltmanFTW
Time? Is that you again?

Eon Blue

-Pr-
Guys, ignore Stilt. He just really, REALLY hates DC.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, ignore Stilt. He just really, REALLY hates DC.

I do love Batman, though.

Guess that makes me the forgotten third Russo brother biscuits Like Vulcan from Summers family.

victreebelvictr
understood, i looked up this topic and one thread opened with only 7 replies. i think this was a better idea. starting a new one would bring more people than an old one, sorry i didnt know the name of the stones, but i know enough about thanos that he is a powerful foe that is a knock off off of darkseid. i said the stone of destruction, did you really need me to say soul too. thanks for the useless advice eon.

StiltmanFTW
Again, there is no such thing as "the stone of destruction".

You're stoned, we get that stick out tongue

victreebelvictr
stay on the topic, and if not, leave. i made this one for a fresh batch of people to help me figure out such a difficult topic.

StiltmanFTW
I am on topic. And I'm telling you that stone doesn't exist.

victreebelvictr
oh... crap... it is called the stone of power that brings destruction ( stone of power). thwey said it brought destruction in infinty war and i thought that it was its name. you have the name now. sorry.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I do love Batman, though.

Guess that makes me the forgotten third Russo brother biscuits Like Vulcan from Summers family.

Eww. Don't be too hard on yourself.

victreebelvictr
thank you, i am always inferring things, at least now you know what i mean

One Big Mob
Thanos with the Destruction Stone should win pretty handily. I'm actually curious why they've never really given him individual gems outside making them IG (and the Authenticity Ruby) since anyone of them would be a huge boost for someone like him.

You'd think he'd be big on the Spirit Rock considering his whole necrophilia thing

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

TheHulkster

quanchi112
Thanos destroys him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.