Would you rather be raped or successfully falsely accused of rape?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Simple question, if you had to pick between getting raped by some big black dude (or if you're a phaggot like Adam and would actually enjoy that kinda thing, having some woman ride you), or having some woman falsely accuse you of rape and have everyone around you and her believe her, which would you choose?

Would you take the most intimate of violations? Or have society hold nothing but the worst contempt for you and potentially get a lofty prison sentence?

JMANGO
If I'm getting a prison sentence? I'll take a 30 min rape sesh with lube pls.

dadudemon
Originally posted by JMANGO
If I'm getting a prison sentence? I'll take a 30 min rape sesh with lube pls.

thumb up

Seems easy enough. Time is valuable.

I could plan revenge and carry it out. Hard to carry out revenge against a false accuser when n prison.

Kurk
Yeah definitely depends on the circumstances. If I know I'm going to be convicted successfully then I'll take the ass rape. Otherwise I'll go through the litigation bullshit and defend myself.

Surtur
gdSWaIvyQ3o

Nibedicus
Sadly it might come down to a 20 min rape vs a 20 year weekly rape while in prison.

Options not looking good.

Emperordmb
I'd probably just take the rape, even if I managed to clear myself in a court of law, since based on the parameters I set up even if you win the court proceedings you are found guilty in the court of public opinion and shunned and reviled by society. That's the kind of thing that could destroy your life even if you don't get found guilty.

dadudemon
INB4 "This is just a thread where a bunch of men indirectly live out their homosexual fantasies under the guise of a 'rape thought experiment.'"

Surtur
I just realized this thread would actually trigger the hell out of 3rd wave feminists lol.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by dadudemon
INB4 "This is just a thread where a bunch of men indirectly live out their homosexual fantasies under the guise of a 'rape thought experiment.'"
Hence why I specified if you'd get enjoyment from getting pounded out by some big black dude it switches over to a rape you wouldn't enjoy.

JKBart
i would prefer the second
i can actually rape the c*unt then and make justice

Kurk
Idgaf about public opinion unless my business was at risk of failing. Only then would I take the rape. Not to mention a one time and done is better than daily prison shower occurances.

dadudemon
Originally posted by JKBart
i would prefer the second
i can actually rape the c*unt then and make justice

No, double jeopardy doesn't apply to this situation. It's just another count of rape. Unless you can prove your innocence in the first rape case? Then your sentence MIGHT end up "time served"?

Robtard
TIL: DMB is down-low for the BBC.

MythLord
I would probably rather be raped...
I'll be scarred for life either way, but if I'm in jail I can't do too much about it.

ArtificialGlory
Gonna get raped either way.

ESB -1138
Get raped? Or sent to jail to get raped? Sounds like a lose-lose.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Simple question, if you had to pick between getting raped by some big black dude (or if you're a phaggot like Adam and would actually enjoy that kinda thing, having some woman ride you), or having some woman falsely accuse you of rape and have everyone around you and her believe her, which would you choose?

Would you take the most intimate of violations? Or have society hold nothing but the worst contempt for you and potentially get a lofty prison sentence? What have you done now DMB?

Emperordmb
Thought I'd test how potentially damaging people would consider false rape allegations through a fun thought experiment.

Putinbot1
Thought I'd test how potentially damaging people would consider false rape allegations through a fun thought experiment. O.K. I believe you. wink And I'll stand up in court and say that!

On a serious note, clearly, a false rape accusation even if the person is found not guilty or the case does not go to court, could destroy the person accused's life chances. Without even discussing possibly destroying relationships with family, friends, spouse and parents.

Being raped if violent enough could damage your intestines for the rest of your life and you might end up smelling of shit, regardless of psychological trauma and the possibility of destroying the person who suffers life chances. Without even discussing destroying relationships with family, friends, spouse, parents.

Tzeentch
Depends on whom I'm being raped by, obviously.

Adam_PoE
I'd probably just take the rape, even if I managed to clear myself in a court of law, since based on the parameters I set up even if you win the court proceedings you are found guilty in the court of public opinion and shunned and reviled by society. That's the kind of thing that could destroy your life even if you don't get found guilty.

People who are exonerated of rape allegations and released from prison often receive large financial settlements and plenty of public sympathy.

What does it say about y'all that you would prefer a dick in the ass in the near term to playing the long game for a financial reward?

Probably this:

"This is just a thread where a bunch of men indirectly live out their homosexual fantasies under the guise of a 'rape thought experiment.'"

Adam_PoE
While we are on the subject:

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Sadly it might come down to a 20 min rape vs a 20 year weekly rape while in prison.

Options not looking good.

Originally posted by Kurk
Idgaf about public opinion unless my business was at risk of failing. Only then would I take the rape. Not to mention a one time and done is better than daily prison shower occurances.

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Get raped? Or sent to jail to get raped? Sounds like a lose-lose.

Why are you beta boys so convinced you are going to be raped in prison?

Adam_PoE
Thought I'd test how potentially damaging people would consider false rape allegations through a fun thought experiment.

Then your thought experiment is a total fail, because it does not test for that at all. It asks people to assess how damaging they think a false conviction is, not a false allegation. Or are you saying you would rather damage your rectum than your reputation?

Tzeentch
Calm down rapist

riv6672
If you had to pick between getting raped by some big black dude...

...or having some woman falsely accuse you of rape
Well, the latter is pretty bad yeah, but the former has me forcing myself on...myself.

Intriguing.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

YTyQgwVvYyc

Emperordmb
Then your thought experiment is a total fail, because it does not test for that at all. It asks people to assess how damaging they think a false conviction is, not a false allegation. Or are you saying you would rather damage your rectum than your reputation?
Why don't you actually read my post, I said a false conviction was a possibility, but that everyone believing the allegation in the court of public opinion was a certainty.

samhain
Can I be roofied? If so, I might take the rape and possibly wake up thinking I'd had a really huge bowel movement when coming home drunk.

Surtur
I have to admit when I read "everyone around you and her believes her" I assumed you were including people like the police, etc. I guess I assumed in this situation guilt and going to prison was guaranteed.

It's a different story if it's possible to avoid prison.

Robtard

A very good point.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Robtard
A very good point.

Why do you think it's a good point?

Robtard
Why do you think it's a good point?

Because not everyone is raped in prison and here are people already convinced that if they were to end up in prison, they'd be some other inmate's bitchboi by default.

Nibedicus
Because not everyone is raped in prison and here are people already convinced that if they were to end up in prison, they'd be some other inmate's bitchboi by default.

Well, playing the chances here, seeing as 200k (https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=131113&page=1) men are raped in prisons every year. While that is not a majority of men, a few things would likely up the chances of a poster here getting targeted if he is sent to prison for rape, as the posters here would likely:

1) have no murderous tendencies.
2) have no gang affiliations.
3) got convicted of a crime of a sexual nature.
4) have very little true know-how of how to function within a criminal/violent environment as to not get targeted.
5) would likely stand out as said person would likely be broken, weak and miserable as they enter the prison system.
6) would likely get sent to a prison with other sexual predators (unless there is a law preventing this? Info/correction needed, if so.)

Personally, I hold no delusions that I could fight off a seasoned violent criminal even tho I have almost 10 years of self defense training. Likely it would come either in groups or when I least expect it.

Do you think the chances are good that a poster here (if sent to prison for rape) would escape sexual violence?

Surtur
Rape isn't guaranteed. But it's certainly possible.

Juice from Sons of Anarchy got raped by Marilyn Manson in prison. Don't you ever forget that.

Robtard
Well, playing the chances here, seeing as 200k (https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=131113&page=1) men are raped in prisons every year. While that is not a majority of men, a few things would likely up the chances of a poster here getting targeted if he is sent to prison for rape, as the posters here would likely:

1) have no murderous tendencies.
2) have no gang affiliations.
3) got convicted of a crime of a sexual nature.
4) have very little true know-how of how to function within a criminal/violent environment as to not get targeted.
5) would likely stand out as said person would likely be broken, weak and miserable as they enter the prison system.
6) would likely get sent to a prison with other sexual predators (unless there is a law preventing this? Info/correction needed, if so.)

Personally, I hold no delusions that I could fight off a seasoned violent criminal even tho I have almost 10 years of self defense training. Likely it would come either in groups or when I least expect it.

Do you think the chances are good that a poster here (if sent to prison for rape) would escape sexual violence?

The majority of the posters here are milquetoast types, so they're taking the D if they ever found themselves in prison.

But let's be real-real for a moment, cool? The reason for this thread and the very specific way it was worded ('taking a black dick or being accused') was to push the narrative that being accused of rape is actually worse than being raped. It's a jab towards women as they're the largest target of sexual rapes and the occasional (by comparison) false accusers of it.

dadudemon
The majority of the posters here are milquetoast types, so they're taking the D if they ever found themselves in prison.

But let's be real-real for a moment, cool? The reason for this thread and the very specific way it was worded ('taking a black dick or being accused') was to push the narrative that being accused of rape is actually worse than being raped. It's a jab towards women as they're the largest target of sexual rapes.

I thought it was obvious that being falsely accused and convicted for rape is obviously worse than a single rape session.

Unless the rape session is a very long and tortured event?

I don't know, what does OP say?

Robtard
I thought it was obvious that being falsely accused and convicted for rape is obviously worse than a single rape session.

Unless the rape session is a very long and tortured event?

I don't know, what does OP say?

I saw it as you're accused and it looks bad and you could end up in prison if convicted. Did I take it (pun intended) wrong?

Nibedicus
The majority of the posters here are milquetoast types.

But let's be real-real for a moment, cool? The reason for this thread and the very specific way it was worded ('taking a black dick or being accused') was to push the narrative that being accused of rape is actually worse than being raped. It's a jab towards women as they're the largest target of sexual rapes.

It doesn't seem that way to me, tbh. I think it's more of a jab towards the people who downplay the impact of rape accusations and argumentation towards the potential for damage relative to an actual rape. And the need to address the damage caused by such in a commensurate (to the damage) manner.

But I am mostly unaware of the true personalities and intentions of the posters here so I might be mistaken and it might be really just baiting for the sake of baiting and I do acknowledge the possibility of that seeing as how these forums are.

Still an interesting thought experiment/discussion (if it goes smoothly), tho, IMO.

Nibedicus
I saw it as you're accused and it looks bad and you could end up in prison if convicted. Did I take it (pun intended) wrong?

My assumption was that if everyone believed that you are a rapist, wouldn't there be sufficiently compelling evidence for them to do so? And wouldn't the chances of conviction be almost a certainty if this were the case?

Robtard
It doesn't seem that way to me, tbh. I think it's more of a jab towards the people who downplay the impact of rape accusations and argumentation towards the potential for damage relative to an actual rape. And the need to address the damage caused by such in a commensurate (to the damage) manner.

But I am mostly unaware of the true personalities and intentions of the posters here so I might be mistaken and it might be really just baiting for the sake of baiting and I do acknowledge the possibility of that seeing as how these forums are.

Still an interesting thought experiment/discussion (if it goes smoothly), tho, IMO.

Who downplays the affects of false rape allegations on the falsely accused?

False rape allegations are complete shit and imo, there should be harsher penalties when it's proven that someone's been falsely accused and had to go through trial to prove their innocence, but I'm not aware of people who go something like "meh, who cares, it's no big deal".

Robtard
My assumption was that if everyone believed that you are a rapist, wouldn't there be sufficiently compelling evidence for them to do so? And wouldn't the chances of conviction be almost a certainty if this were the case?

Also dude, if you ever end up in prison, just shit yourself constantly, in a short amount of time you'll be known as the doodooboy and no one wants to rape a shit covered ass.

Disclaimer: This tactic will not work in you find yourself in German or Dutch prison, for obvious reasons.

Nibedicus
Who downplays the affects of false rape allegations n the falsely accused?

False rape allegations are complete shit and imo, there should be harsher penalties when it's proven that someone's been falsely accused and had to go through trial to prove their innocence, but I'm not aware of people who go something like "meh, who cares, it's no big deal".

No on here, I'm sure. But I think that was the target of the thread as there are actualy women who do. Such as this one:

https://twitter.com/emilylindin/status/933073784822579200?lang=en

More for the principle of it, I feel, or perhaps to ferret out those who do or perhaps to make a point? I certainly don't feel that it was an attack towards all women, however. Just specific women.

dadudemon
Also dude, if you ever end up in prison, just shit yourself constantly, in a short amount of time you'll be known as the doodooboy and no one wants to rape a shit covered ass.

Disclaimer: This tactic will not work in you find yourself in German or Dutch prison, for obvious reasons.

I would make a joke about Dutch Ovens and then take us on a journey to a German Ovens (where you shit yourself and pull the blanket over their head) but German Ovens was a thing already...

Nibedicus

I dunno, don't think "shit on command" was one of the lessons I learned in the self-defense disciplines I studied. stick out tongue I think I was taught a more effective technique: the "don't be a rapist/criminal" style.

dadudemon
I dunno, don't think "shit on command" was one of the lessons I learned in the self-defense disciplines I studied. stick out tongue I think I was taught a more effective technique: the "don't be a rapist/criminal" style.

I was never taught to not be a rapist. It was kind of just understood that you don't rape people.

Nibedicus
I was never taught to not be a rapist. It was kind of just understood that you don't rape people.

That was a joke.

Don't be a punchline ruiner, now.

uhuh

Surtur
RIP Juice.

Putinbot1

Why are you beta boys so convinced you are going to be raped in prison? I would rape them, 1 because I could and they are pussies and 2 because sexual violence against DMB et al would = lulz.

dadudemon
That was a joke.

Don't be a punchline ruiner, now.

uhuh

estahuh

sorry

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I would rape them, 1 because I could and they are pussies and 2 because sexual violence against DMB et al would = lulz.

DMB wasn't in the group he quoted on that one.

I could take you! Bring it!

flex

Putinbot1

I could take you! Bring it!

flex smile hahaha well he should have been!

samhain
was to push the narrative that being accused of rape is actually worse than being raped.

Fair point, although I do feel that is due to the idea that being imprisoned would lead to your own rape(s), so therefore not completely illogical to suggest that the accusation could be potentially more harmful.

Surtur
Er I think if any narrative was being pushed it would have been that being *falsely* accused of rape and then potentially imprisoned over it is just as bad or worse than being raped.

Which doesn't sound like some jab at women to me.

Kurk
Does the rapist have AIDS? If so I'd much rather take a false accusation (assuming I prove my innocence)

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kurk
Does the rapist have AIDS? If so I'd much rather take a false accusation (assuming I prove my innocence)

You would have already lost your innocence if you get the rape. peaches

So your choice is already made for you.

Emperordmb
thumb up thumb up thumb up

No on here, I'm sure. But I think that was the target of the thread as there are actualy women who do. Such as this one:

https://twitter.com/emilylindin/status/933073784822579200?lang=en

More for the principle of it, I feel, or perhaps to ferret out those who do or perhaps to make a point? I certainly don't feel that it was an attack towards all women, however. Just specific women.
thumb up thumb up thumb up

Also a lot of feminists with their "listen and believe" bullshit, the "women don't lie about rape" bullshit, universities taking up the impetus of some quasi-judicial system over rape cases and having a lower burden of proof.

I also find it ridiculous when the assumption is being made that because I criticized something in the modern feminist movement I am therefore attacking all women. Especially here since the main target of my post is women who do lie about rape, idk what kinda warped view someone would have of women to suggest that attacking the ones who do something so horrible is the same as attacking them all, but whatever.

I see you picked up on his weird fixation with me. Honestly I knew it was weird but I didn't know he wanted to rape me... that's a little disturbing...

JMANGO
Here's the true blackpill - Feminists don't actually care about rape other than to levy power the over poor souls they accuse. If they did, their staunch support of open border mudslides would cease.

Emperordmb
Well brown people>women in the progressive stack

Robtard

Robtard
Well brown people>women in the progressive stack

Honesly, dude. You're above feeding into ziggy's race-baiting nonsense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.