Whatever happened to Nai?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
Is he retired from KMC or is he just rarely on this forum?

Darth Thor
He shows up once or twice a year.

Freedon Nadd
And damn he leaves a huge impression.

Jmanghan
I think the big 3 are... Tempest > Stealth Moose > Nai.

quanchi112
He came out of the closet never to be seen or heard from again.

The Merchant
I prefer Stealth Moose cause Ragnos.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I think the big 3 are... Tempest > Stealth Moose > Nai.

Some would say it's the reverse.

Darth Thor
Honestly Nai was the best debator out of all of them. I mean no matter how wrong he was, hed always put up a damn good argument.

He also brought great incites that have stuck with us. Like novels being 3rd person narratives.

However, Tempest tended to be the most Correct methinks.

quanchi112
When people misspell debater this causes me to pity the poster especially someone who has been here for years.

JKBart
yeah this is straight up reading disability
how the **** do you see this word posted like 50 000 times and still spell it wrong

One Big Mob
Originally posted by quanchi112
When people misspell debater this causes me to pity the poster especially someone who has been here for years. The 'o' is too close to the 'e' imo. Just a very easy typo to make. It's like when you try and spell 'rope' but you click the 'a' instead.

Darth Thor has the fastest fingers in his town, but his accuracy lacks. I want to believe he also was talking about great shitfests that got stirred up with 'incites' so I will believe it. Fastest fingers on KMC.

quanchi112

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Honestly Nai was the best debator out of all of them. I mean no matter how wrong he was, hed always put up a damn good argument.

He also brought great incites that have stuck with us. Like novels being 3rd person narratives.

However, Tempest tended to be the most Correct methinks.

Novels are 3rd person narratives.

It's common sense.

Tzeentch
He's German so probably swept away in the Caliphate.

Freedon Nadd
laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Novels are 3rd person narratives.

It's common sense.

Back in the day almost everyone used statements in novels as factual, claiming that was the narrator talking. Until Nai came along and sweeeped house.

When people misspell debater this causes me to pity the poster especially someone who has been here for years.

Lol since when do you act as the spelling brigade. You must be really butthurt Thor whooped Thanos.

Dont worry Quan, theres always your big bank balance laughing out loud

Freedon Nadd
Back in the day almost everyone used statements in novels as factual, claiming that was the narrator talking. Until Nai came along and sweeeped house.

Lol since when do you act as the spelling brigade. You must be really butthurt Thor whooped Thanos.

Dont worry Quan, theres always your big bank balance laughing out loud

I don't think that was he was trying to say with his statement. He meant that the writer doesn't deviate from the story's context.

Nai
Is he retired from KMC or is he just rarely on this forum?

I've got other things to do that are more important than attempting to educate twenty-somethings who think they're smart without getting paid for it. Like, you know, educating twenty-somethings who think they're smart while getting paid for it.

Originally posted by Tzeentch
He's German so probably swept away in the Caliphate.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ursumeles
nai is german?

Nai
Originally posted by Ursumeles
nai is german?

Ja.

quanchi112

Dont worry Quan, theres always your big bank balance laughing out loud Thanos won and Thor came up short. Screaming what did you do as Thanos bounced. Sorry but just as Starlord was raging as he left the same happened to Thor. Both failed. Thor did great just came up short against the baddest guy in the universe Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nai
Ja. German scum.

Zentrex
So Quan, if Thanos is the baddest in the universe, where does he fall on a scale with Snoke, Quan Chi, and any other power hungary maniac that you like?

Ursumeles

Zentrex

Zentrex

Nai
Es war mir neu, dass das etwas mit dem Kontinent zu tun hat, auf dem man lebt. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zentrex
So Quan, if Thanos is the baddest in the universe, where does he fall on a scale with Snoke, Quan Chi, and any other power hungary maniac that you like? Thanos is at the top. No one rivals Thanos. I do love other characters but Thanos has always been my true love.

My other hall of fame villains from films at least include Snoke, Voldemort, and Khan from Imto Darkness not the original pile of shit Khan from Wrath of Khan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nai
Es war mir neu, dass das etwas mit dem Kontinent zu tun hat, auf dem man lebt. wink Speak in English you vile creature.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Nai
I've got other things to do that are more important than attempting to educate twenty-somethings who think they're smart without getting paid for it. Like, you know, educating twenty-somethings who think they're smart while getting paid for it.

That's the exact comeback I was waiting for.

Stealth Moose
Thanos won and Thor came up short. Screaming what did you do as Thanos bounced. Sorry but just as Starlord was raging as he left the same happened to Thor. Both failed. Thor did great just came up short against the baddest guy in the universe Thanos.

Thor one shot full gauntlet Thanos. STFU, quan.

Nai, good to see you.

quanchi112

Trocity
Thanos sucks without the gauntlet. He kinda sucks with the gauntlet too, tbh.

He couldn't even beat half the avengers with like 3 or 4 stones without Starlord CIS. He fights stupidly. He also has no feats without an infinity stone.

He was a letdown.

quanchi112

Trocity
iyo, not mine.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Nai
roll eyes (sarcastic) No argument to the contrary, as expected. I accept your concession Nai Ibn Al-Jihad thumb up

Stealth Moose

Tzeentch
You're seriously going to waste your once-per-year post on talking to Quanchi of all people?

quanchi112

CuckedCurry
Thanos is a bad character, we know. Stop telling us.

The Lost
Originally posted by Nai
Ja.

S'up, Nai?

quanchi112
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Thanos is a bad character, we know. Stop telling us. You have bad taste I get it. Cool it, sock.

Rockydonovang

He didn't?...

You realize there's an infinity war part 2 coming up, right?

Stealth Moose
Thanos couldn't muster a defense even though Thor all but rode in with bells on. Good to see you concede this.

Thor, per Thanos' own admission, bested him and could have killed him. It's pretty obvious to even a child.

Thanos achieving his goal isn't important, because it's not a measurement of his powers. It is, however, quite apparent that Thor with his axe would have ended Thanos pretty much at any stage in the film, so it's a good thing he didn't get that until near the end.

Thor was able to one-shot his foe, by the admission of his foe and per onscreen evidence. Hoist the white flag already.

And again, idgaf if Thanos could solo the SW universe. If I wanted to quan-style lowball though, I could say that Average Sith from Somewhere uses TK to keep Thanos from closing his glove, and then someone pushes his eyes in his head and he dies of embarassment.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111338760/6218357-6212992-52cb03c3faaecf5b2e711c90f45eb51d.gif
^ Takes more effort than refuting your BS.

You're seriously going to waste your once-per-year post on talking to Quanchi of all people?

Low hanging fruit and all that. In any case, a Marvel movie is much better material than SW these days.

quanchi112

Stealth Moose
Thor gave Thanos tons of warning. "Out of nowhere" is clearly BS; Thor flew towards him with a stream of lightning and Thanos responded with a beam that did **** all.

Thor > Thanos.

Thor defeated Thanos. This is conclusive and demonstrated in the film.

Thanos admits that Thor could have easily killed him. This is obvious even to a manchild.

Thanos could not overpower or defend against Thor with the gauntlet. He could, however, capitalize on Thor's moment of triumph to do something as simple as snapping his fingers, which is pretty good considering he was nearly bisected.

Thor > Thanos. Suck it.

Qui Gon Jinn manipulates the circuitry in battle droids while simultaneously Force pushing them into the floor, leaving them inert and useless (TPM novelization). He also later manipulates a die roll without giving himself away. That's just one guy, using movie-centric sources. If I delve into EU/Legends, Mace Windu can TK a ****ing landslide, Yoda can stop a nuke and protect against the vacuum of space, and Revan throws asteroids the size of buses at the strike team.

Thanos can't win against a Force user dogpile. He'd fight a lot harder than he did against the Avengers and GOTG. The point is, high levels of TK use is visible and common. Allowing for Legends feats, Thanos gets his shit pushed in.

The act of kicking mooks was meant to showcase that debating you is like sandblasting a soup cracker. You went and took it literally because your brain is leaking again.

Hela basically has ultimate Plot Armor, since nothing can take her out so long as Asgard survives. This means she's basically top tier in MCU so long as that land exists. Thanos might be lucky enough to shine her boots.

In any case, I hope tears offer you enough lube when you think of Thanos, because Thor kicked his ass and you lost bruh.

https://media.giphy.com/media/YLgIOmtIMUACY/giphy.gif

quanchi112

Nai
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Nai, good to see you.

Hello.

No argument to the contrary, as expected. I accept your concession Nai Ibn Al-Jihad thumb up

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok, uneducated vermin. Let's do some reality checking for you. Germany has 82 million citizens, with 4 million of them being Muslims. That's a whooping 4,87 percent of the population, most of whom are children of Turkish workers that came here from the 1960s on ("Gastarbeiter"wink and are integrated into German society just fine, as they were born and grew up here and are - what a surprise - Germans. And a pretty large number of them doesn't give much about religious dogma.

But, gosh. You weren't even thinking about Muslims but Islamists (which means fundamentalists). We have about 10,000 - 20,000 of those here (Salafists). That are the people who maybe want a Caliphate in every place in the world. But, you see, those are 0,5 percent of the Muslim population or 0,024 percent of the entire population.

I won't educate you on general Muslim beliefs (e.g. that Jews and Christians have to be respected as "People of the Book" or that Christ is a prophet for Muslims), because I'm certain, that this will heavely conflict with you irrational view of the world and be ignored anyway.

That being said: It would be more reasonable to call the USA "North Mexico" (10 percent of the population have Spanish as native language) or "Fourth Reich" (as 9 percent of the US-population finds white supremacy / Neo-Nazi ideas agreeable) than to talk about a "German Caliphate". But then "being reasonable" is nothing that is expected from you. So stick to Breitbart, Fox News or whatever "journalism" you see fit and remain ignorant towards the real world. I don't care.

@At the Thanos derailment of this thread:

While it's fairly clear from the movie, that Thor would have been able to kill Thanos when having his axe, that actually happening should be chalked up to PIS. Thanos could have just opened a portal in the path of the flying axe (space gem), deleted it from reality (reality gem) or even reverse time after being hit (time gem) - with "snapping his fingers" (full gauntlet) would have been another option.

The entire "weakness" of Thanos in the movie stems from the fact that he is, pretty much, just utilizing the Infinity Gauntlet in a "one gem at a time"-fashion and that he actually needs to close it into a fist do anything (utilized multiple times when the heroes battle him), at least before all the gems are in.

What Thanos does with it, aside from destroying and tossing a moon around and transforming Drax/Mantis instantly, isn't that impressive, though.

Freedon Nadd
Nai is Thanos.

quanchi112

Freedon Nadd
I like Nai. 😂😀

Jmanghan
Some would say it's the reverse. Some would be wrong.

Nai may be equal or superior to Moose sometimes, but they're usually on the same side, Tempest has always been top dog, no matter what.

If he wanted to, he could convince you that Revan > DE Sidious, and shut down all arguments, if he truly wanted to, but he spends time backing DE Sidious because thats the character he likes.

Freedon Nadd
Convinge me who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.