King Thor vs Hela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
King Thor (Thor with Stormbreaker) takes on Hela in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

CPT Space Bomb
Honestly I'd almost say Hela still. Thor would have to try and chop her head off. And she's a great fighter and amazingly strong so that's not going to be easy. The only thing that took out Hela was a cosmic deity version of Surtur with Twilight fully powered....Surtur with Twilight is >>>>>>>SB Thor. Hard to say, still leaning towards Hela. Depends on if she can do to SB what she did to Mjolnir.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Honestly I'd almost say Hela still. Thor would have to try and chop her head off. And she's a great fighter and amazingly strong so that's not going to be easy. The only thing that took out Hela was a cosmic deity version of Surtur with Twilight fully powered....Surtur with Twilight is >>>>>>>SB Thor. Hard to say, still leaning towards Hela. Depends on if she can do to SB what she did to Mjolnir.

I don't know about that...

King Thor was able to penetrate the complete Infinity Gauntlets defenses and impale Thanos...

Based on that showing I don't think its unreasonable to think that Thor is capable of generating enough force to defeat Hela...

Afterall, there are limits to Hela's durability as Surtur is able to demonstrate...

FrothByte
Hela still has her hax healing powers. I have no doubt that Thor can easily penetrate her with his big, uh, axe. But she'll probably just heal from it. The question then is whether she can heal from dismemberment or having her head cut off, because that's what Thor should try and do.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hela still has her hax healing powers. I have no doubt that Thor can easily penetrate her with his big, uh, axe. But she'll probably just heal from it. The question then is whether she can heal from dismemberment or having her head cut off, because that's what Thor should try and do. Thor can certainly penetrate her. Problem is her healing factor. If Thor cuts her head off he wins for sure. It's actually probably false to call it a healing factor as well...I don't think she has that persay...more like an immunity to stabbing/bleeding...she's basically a Zombie version of Odin but sub more physical attributes instead of magic.

quanchi112
Thor kills her with his axe. Easily.

Impediment
If Hela can catch and crush Mjolnir, what makes you think that she can't do the same to Stormbreaker?

The only reason Hela was defeated was because Ragnarok began and Surtur destroyed Asgard.

Hela wins.

NotAllThatEvil
Where are they fighting? Hela drew power from asgard, so if they fight there she wins. If they fight at knowhere or something, she wouldn't have infinite power/regen.

Nevan
Thor can definitely kill Hela with Stormbreaker, the question is if he can do it before Hela kills him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Where are they fighting? Hela drew power from asgard, so if they fight there she wins. If they fight at knowhere or something, she wouldn't have infinite power/regen.

Unless otherwise stated in the OP, all fights are in a neutral, featureless, environment...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Impediment
If Hela can catch and crush Mjolnir, what makes you think that she can't do the same to Stormbreaker?

The only reason Hela was defeated was because Ragnarok began and Surtur destroyed Asgard.

Hela wins.

Stormbreaker appears to be superior to Mjolnir...

Stormbreaker allows Thor to control Bifrost which Mjolnir cant do...

Stormbreaker was powerful enough to fully penetrate the defenses of the Full Infinity Gauntlet...

Once again, all signs point to Stormbreaker being superior to Mjolnir, so I don't think we can assume Hela can destroy Stormbreaker as she did Mjolnir...

KingD19
Stormbreaker is clearly far more powerful than Mjolnir. Its at least as powerful as Gungnir and was even called a Kings weapon.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
Stormbreaker is clearly far more powerful than Mjolnir. Its at least as powerful as Gungnir and was even called a Kings weapon.

That's why Infinity War Thor is actually King Thor (after obtaining Stormbreaker of course)...

wink

Impediment
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Stormbreaker appears to be superior to Mjolnir...

Stormbreaker allows Thor to control Bifrost which Mjolnir cant do...

Stormbreaker was powerful enough to fully penetrate the defenses of the Full Infinity Gauntlet...

Once again, all signs point to Stormbreaker being superior to Mjolnir, so I don't think we can assume Hela can destroy Stormbreaker as she did Mjolnir...

But what about the fact that Odin explained how Hela can't be stopped or killed unless Ragnarok happens? She was unstoppable until Surtur destroyed Asgard and her with it.

TheLordofMurder
But what about the fact that Odin explained how Hela can't be stopped or killed unless Ragnarok happens? She was unstoppable until Surtur destroyed Asgard and her with it.

Hela draws strength from Asgard, thus Ragnarok weakens her to the point that she can be killed...

This fight occurs on neutral territory, so there is no Asgard to leech strength from...

Impediment
If Hela is being gimped, then Thor wins. She should be treated as if normal stipulations occurred on screen, IMO.

quanchi112

FrothByte
So I guess the question is, can Thor penetrate Hela with his new equipment? After all, he already tried to pound Hela with his hammer and that failed. Then he tried to stab her with his spear, also failed.

quanchi112

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Unless otherwise stated in the OP, all fights are in a neutral, featureless, environment...

Bit we only ever saw hela on asgard. All we know about her "base" form is that she could catch/break mjunmermemermermer, an according to the murals, that might only be because she was worthy.

CPT Space Bomb
It's a close fight no matter what. I'd love to see the rematch.

Josh_Alexander
Hela definitely takes this one.

Josh_Alexander

Hela wins.

I entirely agree. She is still the Goddess of Death after all.

Furthermore, lets remember Hela never really fought Thor seriously. And even worse, Thor never actually defeated Hela.

Darth Thor
Hela still wins. Shes closer to Odin in power methinks.

quanchi112

playa1258
Thor splits her head in two.

Impediment
We still have no definitive on the power of Stormbreaker.

#speculation

quanchi112

NotAllThatEvil
We know that physically she was around thor''s god of thunder mode but could over power him thanks to instantly regenerating from being on asgard. Stormbreaker thor should be stronger and she wouldn't have any seven here, so I think it would be safe to say thor wins.

Josh_Alexander

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stormbreaker was specifically the most powerful weapon in Asgard.

The lightning blast was a surprise attack. The hammer throw wasn't.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

The lightning blast was a surprise attack. The hammer throw wasn't.

Watch the scene again.

Thor threw his hammer almost immediately after lightning Thanos. Thanos barely had time at all to react

The scene itself is about 10s approx! If that ain't surprise, then boy what is it?

P.D: Power doesn't translate into durability/resistance.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

The lightning blast was a surprise attack. The hammer throw wasn't. Yep, I've tried getting this through his head but he won't listen.

Darth Thor
Still Hela regenerates and has the strength to crush Mjolnir even off Asgard. Hela is > Thanos.

Nephthys
Can Hela even die if Asgard is still intact?

Darth Thor
^ Good point. Destroying Asgard was the only way to destroy her.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Yep, I've tried getting this through his head but he won't listen.

Mr. Doom, go watch the movie and record the time of the scene.

Then come back okay.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Still Hela regenerates and has the strength to crush Mjolnir even off Asgard. Hela is > Thanos. Based on?

Impediment

ares834
Thanos with IG > Hela

Thor wins BTW.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Mr. Doom, go watch the movie and record the time of the scene.

Then come back okay. 10s is a lot of time, more so considering Thanos had a heads up from the lightning attack. Now shut up.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

Based on everything I just said.

Impediment has explained it to you in more detail. Fact is Thanos without IG isnt all that unstoppable like Hela was.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
10s is a lot of time, more so considering Thanos had a heads up from the lightning attack. Now shut up.

BAHAHAHA!

You can suck Thor's cock as much as you want fellow, just don't let it warp reality. Cause last time i check, the Reality Stone had it the collector laughing out loud

Darth Thor

Adam Grimes
BAHAHAHA!

You can suck Thor's cock as much as you want fellow, just don't let it warp reality. Cause last time i check, the Reality Stone had it the collector laughing out loud Your stupidity really bums me out

TheVaultDweller
Depends on where they throw down. If it's on Asgard, Hela still wins. Anywhere else and Thor has a shot now IMO.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Watch the scene again.

Thor threw his hammer almost immediately after lightning Thanos. Thanos barely had time at all to react

The scene itself is about 10s approx! If that ain't surprise, then boy what is it?

P.D: Power doesn't translate into durability/resistance.

I did.

After the lighting throw, it was Thanos who blasted Thor FIRST with the IG, and THEN Thor threw his hammer.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Depends on where they throw down. If it's on Asgard, Hela still wins. Anywhere else and Thor has a shot now IMO.

Yeah he probably has a shot outside of Asgard. But hes still not quite Helas equal methinks.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah he probably has a shot outside of Asgard. But hes still not quite Helas equal methinks.

Yeah, he would still be fighting an uphill battle, but at least he would have a legitimate chance IMO. Not sure if Hela could come back from having her skull split open by Stormbreaker while outside of Asgard.

quanchi112

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.