Thor vs Orion HTH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
?

Stoic
They run about even.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
They run about even.

This or slight edge to Thor.

panthergod
They run about even.

based on..?

panthergod
Originally posted by carver9
This or slight edge to Thor.

Thor has a HTH edge on characters physically superior and more skilled..? since when?

carver9
Why is Orion physically superior?

panthergod
Why is Orion physically superior?

other than his superior speed, you mean..?

carver9
Originally posted by panthergod
other than his superior speed, you mean..?

How fast is Orion and if we are doing a ft war, Thor strength and durability fts piss all over Orion. That's if we are taking this route and it appears we are taking this route since you are talking about speed.

Stoic
Thor has a HTH edge on characters physically superior and more skilled..? since when?

Based on?

Zack M
Orion.

panthergod
How fast is Orion and if we are doing a ft war, Thor strength and durability fts piss all over Orion. That's if we are taking this route and it appears we are taking this route since you are talking about speed.

Name anything he's done superior to Orion relative strength or durability wise. Inanimate objects are irrelevant.

Stoic
Name anything he's done superior to Orion relative strength or durability wise. Inanimate objects are irrelevant.

Good question, and I think that it would be fair to begin a wide comparison in order to properly answer the question. Using Superman or the Hulk would likely be the wrong place to start. Those two are as strong as the plot needs them to be.

Stoic
I'm wondering how well Orion would do against a threat like Doomsday? I mean the most recent iteration of the beast, because Superman was barely holding it down against him. Orion is no Superman, unless Superman is drastically holding back, but then again neither is Thor. This is why both of them rank at about even for me. Orion can not beat Thor in a feat war. I mean with Thor, his fans can literally cherry pick the best feats from years of battles.

One Big Mob
Orion would have done the worst against the most recent Doomsday. So would Thor though.

Hell Superman did awful too, or at least he did in raw power. But what Superman did was fight incredibly smart. Far smarter than most characters are capable of.

xJLxKing
I'm wondering how well Orion would do against a threat like Doomsday? I mean the most recent iteration of the beast, because Superman was barely holding it down against him. Orion is no Superman, unless Superman is drastically holding back, but then again neither is Thor. This is why both of them rank at about even for me. Orion can not beat Thor in a feat war. I mean with Thor, his fans can literally cherry pick the best feats from years of battles.
The doomsday from rebirth is a power house. He is teh same on that got killed. He evolved past Superman's power/strength. Yes, Orion would definitely have a problem. Especially considering that Kryptonians in rebirth are a notch above all high heralds

celeyhyga17
could go either way. slight edge thor.

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
The doomsday from rebirth is a power house. He is teh same on that got killed. He evolved past Superman's power/strength. Yes, Orion would definitely have a problem. Especially considering that Kryptonians in rebirth are a notch above all high heralds

Wait a minute, I thought the rebirth Doomsday was the same Doomsday Superman fought during DOS? I think it was even mentioned that it was the samd Doomsday.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Split, maybe edge to Thor.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

xJLxKing
Wait a minute, I thought the rebirth Doomsday was the same Doomsday Superman fought during DOS? I think it was even mentioned that it was the samd Doomsday.
Yeah, the same one, the one that got revived and is now more immune to physical harm

carver9
Wouldnt say immune since Doomsday was coughing up blood during Superman 4000 punch scene.

cdtm
Orion pretty much smirked the entire time Superman tried to beat him down.

He also beat Mogo, and other GL's pretty casually.

I can't see Thor doing too well bare handed against Superman or his peers, of which Orion most definitely is.

xJLxKing
Wouldnt say immune since Doomsday was coughing up blood during Superman 4000 punch scene.

Yeah, basically, he is more durable

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm

I can't see Thor doing too well bare handed against Superman or his peers, of which Orion most definitely is.

What about all of the deities that Thor has gone up against though? Thor wrestled against the Beyonders, and did pretty well for a little while there. I'd hardly call him a light weight if the implication is there. Orion would have fallen as well. I'm not convinced that they are in an entirely different weight class at all. Superman also drastically holds back unless he's up against DD, or someone that he knows can take it.

Zack M
Originally posted by cdtm

thumb up Orion stock has increased tremendously.

abhilegend
Orion beats the shit out of Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Orion beats the shit out of Thor. Based on ?

Zack M
Originally posted by abhilegend
Orion beats the shit out of Thor.

With a smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.