Superman vs. Thanos: Pure h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Pure h2h fight. No flight, superspeed, heat vision or frost breath for Superman. No IG or armor for Thanos. Assume Thano's skill and physical stats are similar to when he fought Hulk in the beginning of IW. Fight takes place in Grandmaster's arena. Winner by KO, tap-out or death. Who wins?

quanchi112
Thanos beats the utter shit out of him.

NotAllThatEvil
Superman isn't skilled enough. Without his superspeed, he will lose.

Adam Grimes
Thanos probably.

quanchi112
Thanos truly is supreme.

Adam Grimes
Thanos beats a gimped Clark, yay?

quanchi112

Adam Grimes
Shit friend calm down you're gonna bust a vein or something

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Shit friend calm down you're gonna bust a vein or something I love mocking Superman and his fans. This makes me feel great, enemy.

NemeBro
Superman would manhandle Thanos about as easily as he would Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman would manhandle Thanos about as easily as he would Hulk. Nah, he was manhandled by Doomsday. Thanos would punk him worse than Hulk would. Your fanboyism is nauseating.

BruceSkywalker
Thanos stomps.. he beat the shit outta hulk

NemeBro
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Thanos stomps.. he beat the shit outta hulk Superman could beat the shit out of two Hulks though.

NotAllThatEvil
With his speed, he could take a dozen hulls.

With just His strength, he cannot take one thanos.

NotAllThatEvil
Wait, this is justice league superman, right?

FrothByte
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Wait, this is justice league superman, right?

Yup. Just without his speed and more esoteric powers.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos by all means.

Superman gets butchered without his speed. He ain't a skilled fighter and that's for sure.

Thanos simply defeats him.

h1a8
I'm not sure Thanos can even damage Superman Tbh. I'm serious.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm not sure Thanos can even damage Superman Tbh. I'm serious.

He would just snap his neck, just like Superman did to Zod. Just that Thanos would do it way more casually.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm not sure Thanos can even damage Superman Tbh. I'm serious. You are another NemeBro a clueless retard. No one cares.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are another NemeBro a clueless retard. No one cares.
Honestly i think that goes for you too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Spectre+
Honestly i think that goes for you too. Based on?

NotAllThatEvil
Based on?

Probably based on how you said Dr. Strange's cape could beat magneto in a fight.

quanchi112

The Spectre+
#based on.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman spitestomps. Far stronger and invulnerable. Thanos would need the power gem to have a prayer of a chance, after all it helped him defeat the Hulk (who is weak compared to supes in movies).

Estacado
Clark gets the living shit combo'd out of him.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by Estacado
Clark gets the living shit combo'd out of him.

BASED ON ! !! ???

Estacado
Based on how easily Faora was kicking his ass with less impressive h2h skills...

quanchi112

quanchi112
BASED ON ! !! ??? Common sense. It would appear you have none.

WolvesofBabylon
Thanos got rocked by a Captain America Uppercut. His head rocked back and visibly struggled with Caps strength.

quanchi112

h1a8

The Spectre+
Common sense. It would appear you have none.

haha, it also appears that you do not understand the meaning of "COMMON SENSE", bcos if you do you wont say someone who was able to stop two motherboxes from uniting would be easily(which by the way have individualy, PLANETARY POWER) pimpslaped by thanos.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman would manhandle Thanos about as easily as he would Hulk. thumb up

Not even a contest. Superman stomps. The guy is stronger and more durable by a large margin. There is nothing Thanos can do to him.

Inhuman
bcos if you do you wont say someone who was able to stop two motherboxes from uniting would be easily(which by the way have individualy, PLANETARY POWER)

Are you using Comic book logic/feats here?

Show where in the film it is stated that uniting motherboxes takes planetary power.

playa1258
Batman says the motherbox was designed to reshape a planet. Then he goes to say Superman is stronger than a planet.

Inhuman
How does Batman know this exactly? This is a Batman that is a worst detective than Lois Lane in this universe.

Adam Grimes
Just accept it and shut up my friend

Inhuman
Feats>Statements/Head-canon

Silent Master
Originally posted by playa1258
Batman says the motherbox was designed to reshape a planet. Then he goes to say Superman is stronger than a planet.

When did DCEU Batman become an expert on these things?

quanchi112

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Inhuman
Feats>Statements/Head-canon You're a known hater, why would anyone take what you say seriously?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You're a known hater, why would anyone take what you say seriously? Irony.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.