Thanos vs Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WolvesofBabylon
No IG for Thanos. Could he beat the Sorcerer and the Witch? We do know Thanos w the IG couldnt push through SW blast while she was also trying to destroy the Soul Gem.

The team has strong defense but do they have enough offense to win?

NotAllThatEvil
Scarlet witch is the strongest avenger. Between her blasts, mind tricks, and general badassery she should be able to go toe to toe with a stoneless thanos. Strange is overkill

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Scarlet witch is the strongest avenger. Between her blasts, mind tricks, and general badassery she should be able to go toe to toe with a stoneless thanos. Strange is overkill

Either She or Strange could Solo Thor.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Lol. Dream on kid. As for this match, both Wanda and Strange have the means to stop and trap Thanos but I'm unsure if they have the raw power to completely take him out.

NotAllThatEvil
I mean, she did hypnotize him pretty thoroughly in age of ultron

FrothByte
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I mean, she did hypnotize him pretty thoroughly in age of ultron

Yeah, by sneaking up on Thor and then disappearing. There's no reason to think that she'd be able to do that if they were facing each other

Lestov16
Does Thanos have any feats without the stones? From the very start of Infinity War, he had the Power Stone, so none of his IW feats count

Josh_Alexander

laughing out loud I misread the thread.

And, if they work together they could/should.

Originally posted by FrothByte
Lol. Dream on kid. As for this match, both Wanda and Strange have the means to stop and trap Thanos but I'm unsure if they have the raw power to completely take him out.

You are senile.

quanchi112
Thanos wins. Too powerful too smart.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by quanchi112

Too powerful? He couldnt even push through Scarlet Witch using an almost complete IG as a Shield. And at best she was using half her power.

quanchi112

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112

You think hes gonna outsmart Strange? Lmao

Remind me again which one of those 3 beat down Thanos with the full IG?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You think hes gonna outsmart Strange? Lmao

Remind me again which one of those 3 beat down Thanos with the full IG? Yes, he smarter than Strange.

No one beat him down. Quit ignoring the context. Thanos achieved his goal and overcame their collective willpower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.