Doomsday Comes to Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
DoS Doomsday faces the same challenges as Mangog

1. Heimdall + Thunder Guard

2. Asgards Army

3. Freya Destroyer

4. The Serpent + Thunder Guard

5. Odin + Unworthy Thor

6. Jane Thor

How does DoS Doomsday do ?

One Big Mob
Are you even a Thor fan? Why would you subject yourself to this? You know exactly what's going to happen here.

1 side is going to say he clears easily and that's going to be a thorn in your dick.

1 side is going to say he stops at the Destroyer and that is going to be a hand on your dick.

That first side is also going to go into the aspects of the sun, and that is going to be an air compressor in your peehole.

Damborgson
I mean, I was just going to sit back and watch while giving myself a good rub tbh

Rage.Of.Olympus
This thread will be so predictable, I can write a script on python that would be 90% accurate.

Asgard army includes Cul? Stops at 2 or 3 otherwise.

Jane Thor being the final boss is both a hilarious and sad touch but I think you should add the Sun at 7.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Damborgson
I mean, I was just going to sit back and watch while giving myself a good rub tbh I haven't been rubbing myself enough lately tbh. I can go a week pretty easily without playing with myself. It's always good to have me time and I haven't been giving myself enough alone time.
Maybe I'll try and synchronize a good tug in there with you. You have skype?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Jane Thor being the final boss is both a hilarious and sad touch but I think you should add the Sun at 7.

I didn't want to make a spite thread, since the Sun is elder god level or so..

-----

Bran , PM me for details if you're down for the face to face rub. Having someone to chat with makes "we" time instead of "me" time you know?

One Big Mob
laughing out loud

Think I'll shoot for a me time rub just to give myself some attention first and then we'll have a we timer.
Can you do 2 camera angles on a web chat? I'd really like a face angle and a rub angle when we do this.

Damborgson
Deal thumb up

The doors that KMC will open for someone, I tell ya.

carthage
Just caught up and how the **** did Mangog die to the Sun?

zopzop
Stops at 5. You don't even need Thor there.

carver9
How does he get pass 3 though?

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
How does he get pass 3 though?
By winning? Freya had god AIDS or whatever while she was piloting the Destroyer armor. I'm not saying he eats the thing like Mangog did but he'll beat that diseased version of the Destroyer.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
By winning? Freya had god AIDS or whatever while she was piloting the Destroyer armor. I'm not saying he eats the thing like Mangog did but he'll beat that diseased version of the Destroyer.

If anyone can answer this, didn't a human pilot the Destroyer as well?

zopzop
If anyone can answer this, didn't a human pilot the Destroyer as well?
Was the human dying of a cosmic STD and could barely stand when they entered the Destroyer? If not, whats the point of bringing it up?

Stoic
I mean, I was just going to sit back and watch while giving myself a good rub tbh

Try Absorbine Jr. instead of Jergens for maximum effect.

Highly recommended.

xJLxKing
Asgard is most cases has enough to stop Doomsday or at the very least BFR him

I don't think he can kill the top players like Odin and the Destroyer. Sure, if I were to only look at the most recent, DD has a nice chance of being them all down.

StiltmanFTW
How does DoS Doomsday do ?

https://i.giphy.com/media/IgOEWPOgK6uVa/giphy.webp

burgers = asgardians

Stoic
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Asgard is most cases has enough to stop Doomsday or at the very least BFR him

I don't think he can kill the top players like Odin and the Destroyer. Sure, if I were to only look at the most recent, DD has a nice chance of being them all down.

That would depend on how badass you think Mangog is. If you walked away thinking that Mangog was a Mid Herald level character, then you betcha, Doomsday clears.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Was the human dying of a cosmic STD and could barely stand when they entered the Destroyer? If not, whats the point of bringing it up?

If I made a thread of a standard human vs Thor mother you would give that human the edge?

zopzop
If I made a thread of a standard human vs Thor mother you would give that human the edge?
Is the human in good health. Is Thor's mom dying of god AIDS and can barely stand (like she was when she entered the Destroyer armor in that arc)? If so, the human wins.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://i.giphy.com/media/IgOEWPOgK6uVa/giphy.webp

burgers = asgardians Phucking shit laughing out loud

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Stoic
That would depend on how badass you think Mangog is. If you walked away thinking that Mangog was a Mid Herald level character, then you betcha, Doomsday clears.
It's hard to say

In the sense of story writing, he was written to be the biggest bad of the arc. Sure, not the most powerful; Pheonix Force takes that, but the PF was never a threat. Going by the Narrative, Mangog should have been something close to sky father level. The issue is, under Aaron, all Asgardians are weaker. None of them can survive under the sun; they don't have access to their normal power; they are just weaker overall

If you put DD in that same area, I don't think he would lose. But when i look at Asgard as a whole in the last 5-10 years, DD gets destroyed. At best, they just BFR him to multiple destinations

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
The issue is, under Aaron, all Asgardians are weaker. None of them can survive under the sun; they don't have access to their normal power; they are just weaker overall

This stems from only reading the last issue of the current arc. Otherwise, you would not think this.

Asgardian's aren't weaker, the average God has actually increased in stature in terms of cosmological scale. Only Odin is weaker. Even fodder Gods can mine the core of dying planets and dying Stars, the girls of Thunder were unharmed by a massive blast from Galactus, the Three Thor's fought Gorr in the Sun, King Thor was unharmed punched through the moon/Earth by Galactus, Thor entered a massive black hole unharmed, the Destroyer was unharmed by blasts from the Phoenix, a small Asgardian armada annihilated the Shi'ar empire including the Imperial Guard, the Mother Storm easily overpowered and converted a thrown Supernova Star etc.

Odin is weaker, this is true, I'm not sure why, this has yet to be explained except plot. A portion of the Odin Force in King Thor's hands was obviously a powerful tool. Thor is unworthy, and is obviously hampered but still enough to hold back the Phoenix Force with Jane's Motherstorm, and own the Collector and Weakened Hela/Black Swan/Proxim when mad.

Mangog disgustingly stomped an Asgard and based on the last 3 years of story-telling, maybe throwing him into the Big Bang would work. MAYBE. Loki even said nothing in their arsenal could work, INCLUDING Sun-splitting weapons. A reference to this scene:
https://s7.postimg.cc/udyiuoqhj/6340536-1146914176-61937.jpg https://s7.postimg.cc/dq70s6o07/3329265-0_6.jpg

Yet he was dropped in the Sun and that worked.

Anyways, my point is that if I made a respect thread for "Gods", using only Jason Aaron's own work, they'd be pretty uber. So it's a bit misleading to assume Mangog was intended to be less powerful by extension, after all, it was flat out said he was more powerful than the Sh'iar Gods, the Phoenix and Odin. If that's what you mean.

If the Silver Surfer almost dies from a Nuclear Weapon next week, we shouldn't back track and bump down anyone who had trouble taking him out a tier.

I think....the ending just seemed so much SMALLER...? compared to the last few story-lines? Does that make sense? After all that build up, and everything else, I think it's just very anti-climatic and the entire Sun bit feels lazy, cheap, and kind of has the story loose impact. Jane not dying makes it twice as bad. Imagine if a day after DOS, Clark Kent came back to life....

Dareangel
if you give doomsday boobs he will stomp this list. doomsday with no boobs hard to tell. everybody on the list having boobs and doomsday having boobs, thorella is no longer on the top of the list.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This stems from only reading the last issue of the current arc. Otherwise, you would not think this.

Asgardian's aren't weaker, the average God has actually increased in stature in terms of cosmological scale. Only Odin is weaker. Even fodder Gods can mine the core of dying planets and dying Stars, the girls of Thunder were unharmed by a massive blast from Galactus, the Three Thor's fought Gorr in the Sun, King Thor was unharmed punched through the moon/Earth by Galactus, Thor entered a massive black hole unharmed, the Destroyer was unharmed by blasts from the Phoenix, a small Asgardian armada annihilated the Shi'ar empire including the Imperial Guard, the Mother Storm easily overpowered and converted a thrown Supernova Star etc.

Odin is weaker, this is true, I'm not sure why, this has yet to be explained except plot. A portion of the Odin Force in King Thor's hands was obviously a powerful tool. Thor is unworthy, and is obviously hampered but still enough to hold back the Phoenix Force with Jane's Motherstorm, and own the Collector and Weakened Hela/Black Swan/Proxim when mad.

Mangog disgustingly stomped an Asgard and based on the last 3 years of story-telling, maybe throwing him into the Big Bang would work. MAYBE. Loki even said nothing in their arsenal could work, INCLUDING Sun-splitting weapons. A reference to this scene:
https://s7.postimg.cc/udyiuoqhj/6340536-1146914176-61937.jpg https://s7.postimg.cc/dq70s6o07/3329265-0_6.jpg

Yet he was dropped in the Sun and that worked.

Anyways, my point is that if I made a respect thread for "Gods", using only Jason Aaron's own work, they'd be pretty uber. So it's a bit misleading to assume Mangog was intended to be less powerful by extension, after all, it was flat out said he was more powerful than the Sh'iar Gods, the Phoenix and Odin. If that's what you mean.

If the Silver Surfer almost dies from a Nuclear Weapon next week, we shouldn't back track and bump down anyone who had trouble taking him out a tier.

I think....the ending just seemed so much SMALLER...? compared to the last few story-lines? Does that make sense? After all that build up, and everything else, I think it's just very anti-climatic and the entire Sun bit feels lazy, cheap, and kind of has the story loose impact. Jane not dying makes it twice as bad. Imagine if a day after DOS, Clark Kent came back to life....

Lol. So IOW ignore the bits you don't like?

It happened. Aaron doesn't care about power levels. He's not here for us battle board fans.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. So IOW ignore the bits you don't like?

It happened. Aaron doesn't care about power levels. He's not here for us battle board fans.

Sometimes you reply to one of my posts, and I can't tell if you quoted the right person.

I directly acknowledged what happened, and added some context to his perception. My exact point is that yes that "relative power levels" should be taken into consideration foremost. I.e. Mangog would've ripped in half Gladiator even if Gladiator was described as flying through Stars by the same writer. And even if you look base everything on power feats, if I was to graph the distribution of power showings, it'd still be ridiculously high.

xJLxKing

carver9
The question should be, how would Doomsday be written under Aaron. Would he be more of a threat than Mangog if he was under the same writer and what Aaron was saying about Mangog in his books, I HIGHLY doubt that.

xJLxKing
I don't know; not sure why that should be a question.

I am talking about placing the DD from DOS in the same scenario as the last arc

carver9
Using an average from DOS, he stops at one. Thats if we go by the low end which is what is being used here. The sun is being used as a gauge for Mangog and everyone else in Aaron run but if we use DOS, elites were getting knocked out by exploding gas stations (Maxima and Superman)...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244529/4780857-0785208056-30182.jpg

Either way we look at it, it isnt a win for Doomy. To think that this Doomsday could survive the sun, he would have to be millions of times more durable than Superman in DOS.

Rage.Of.Olympus

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.