Sabertooth vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Current Creed as of Weapon X
vs. Current Cap

who wins

Dareangel
of course cap.

Stoic
If Cap won, he'd be in the hospital for a while. I've always felt that Creed would pretty much kill Steve.

On the other hand Cap has that cheapness aura going for him, so guys that should rip him, get beaten often enough to give Cap the win here.

StiltmanFTW
Creed should win...

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Creed should win...

Yeah. Should. If only Marvel treated him well.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah. Should. If only Marvel treated him well.

What's the point of making him a good guy again? That's hardly the first time and it never worked.

Sounds like some Disney agenda to me. Maybe Sabretooth was simply too brutal for them?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23374/4981275-emma1002.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23374/4981276-emma1003.jpg

-Pr-
There's been a push of late in a lot of comics to make villains in to heroes, or at least anti-heroes. Even DC has been doing it too. Hopefully it's just a passing phase, because heroes don't have the best stories without really good villains.

One Big Mob
"You want this sword to cut someone's head off? Don't make a mess."

I'm surprised he didn't throw up an X afterwards.

Sin I AM
cap. sabes was getting his ass handed to him by oml recently

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
cap. sabes was getting his ass handed to him by oml recently

To be fair, OML can be uber as f*ck.

Like when he took down amped Omega Red or Maestro...

deathslash
What's the point of making him a good guy again? That's hardly the first time and it never worked.

Sounds like some Disney agenda to me. Maybe Sabretooth was simply too brutal for them?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23374/4981275-emma1002.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23374/4981276-emma1003.jpg tbh, it worked in AoA.

Sin I AM
To be fair, OML can be uber as f*ck.

Like when he took down amped Omega Red or Maestro...

he also lost to yuriko and cho

StiltmanFTW
he also lost to yuriko and cho

He also beat Yuriko, managed to chop both of her arms off, even.

He was still standing at the end of his battle against Chulk.

--
But sure, it's been stated plenty of times that he cannot compare to the real Wolverine... even got kinda embarrassed by Lester recently.

Sin I AM
He also beat Yuriko, managed to chop both of her arms off, even.

He was still standing at the end of his battle against Chulk.

--
But sure, it's been stated plenty of times that he cannot compare to the real Wolverine... even got kinda embarrassed by Lester recently.

i didnt see his loss to yuriko, cho was holding back and he was holding back against lester. but lester has been getting a bump recently in his own mini and in old man hawkeye as well so i can let that slide

Dareangel
Sabretooth will never be the bad ass he was in the far past. the reason to that is the fact modern writing just cant see specific bad guys as anything more than punching bags. classic sabretooth was able to knock our ms marvel for example. if today they meet, ms marvel is going to beat the living crap out of him for 20 pages while giving a political speech. same thing with his fights vs wolverine. in the past sabretooth beat wolverine in many fights, or at the very least, gave him serious trouble. today he gets destroyed by wolverine in a way you say, that guy in now way, shape or form, can be the arch nemesis of wolverine. same thing goes for other characters. its like everything is very one sided. if you belong to a specific group you will lose badly, you cant even give a fight.

krisblaze
Sabretooth peaked around Tieri's Weapon X.

Ever since it's been downhill.

Dareangel
yeah but when he was at his peak after the third upgrade, i was like nah that aint sabretooth. i like sabretooth the way he was in the classic days. not too powerful and yet not a push over. he was a vicious psycho who was also dagerous and could give a good fight. my favorite comics was sabretooth in the red zone. i liked the way he was depicted there along with beast.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze
Sabretooth peaked around Tieri's Weapon X.

Ever since it's been downhill.

Pretty much, yes...

And Axis seemed like a final nail to his coffin.

Baziemarc123
cap. sabes was getting his ass handed to him by oml recently When did OML fight sabretooth

StiltmanFTW
And how exactly that is a weak showing...

Baziemarc123

StiltmanFTW
He also lost to Logan when Logan didn't even have a healing factor. Well, technically Wolverine passed out too and needed medical attention, but Sabes got KO'd first.

It's the skill advantage that always gets him.

OML has numerous disadvantages over the real Wolverine, but he still kicks ass.

StiltmanFTW
Sin, could you post the fight or give the issue info?

Haven't read that either.

deathslash
Pretty much, yes...

And Axis seemed like a final nail to his coffin. he recently beat nuke didn't he?

Digi
Haven't read a Sabertooth comic in years, but one of the first comics I ever read - period - was a 90s X-Men issue with him being held captive in the X-Mansion, with the team trying to reform him while he played mind games with them and was basically a feral animal. Was legitimately scary as an antagonist at that time. I probably wouldn't like seeing him today.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
he recently beat nuke didn't he?

In the Weapon X series?

I'm not saying he doesn't have any feats... he even got props from High Evolutionary and his scientist for his healing factor and senses... and even with all that junk jammed inside him, he managed to beat bloodlusted Nightcrawler. The list goes on.

Still, trying to make him a tame puppy is a bad decision and has never worked for Marvel in the long run, excluding the AoA example you mentioned, of course. But alternate universes are supposed to be different in the first place.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Digi
Haven't read a Sabertooth comic in years, but one of the first comics I ever read - period - was a 90s X-Men issue with him being held captive in the X-Mansion, with the team trying to reform him while he played mind games with them and was basically a feral animal. Was legitimately scary as an antagonist at that time. I probably wouldn't like seeing him today.

Jesus, really?

Is that the one with Psylocke? Because if so....that was my first as well.

StiltmanFTW
Get a room, you two.

And remember to record a video for me, so I can watch it later.

Or better yet, stream it live now *unzips*

One Big Mob
Think the first comic I ever read or remember reading was a Ghost Rider 2099 issue where I think Doctor Doom was in the last page. It was either that or a Spider-Man 2099 issue where he was killing people. That has nothing to do with this thread mind you, but yeah.

Cap solos.

deathslash
In the Weapon X series?

I'm not saying he doesn't have any feats... he even got props from High Evolutionary and his scientist for his healing factor and senses... and even with all that junk jammed inside him, he managed to beat bloodlusted Nightcrawler. The list goes on.

Still, trying to make him a tame puppy is a bad decision and has never worked for Marvel in the long run, excluding the AoA example you mentioned, of course. But alternate universes are supposed to be different in the first place. thumb up I completely understand what you're saying. He should be closer to an anti-hero if they're going to make him a good guy. He should be that one guy in the room that kills bad guys but still knows when not to kill. That's honestly what I liked about AoA Creed so much; he could and did kill people that deserved it, but at the end of the day, he was still fighting for a brighter future.

Digi
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Jesus, really?

<3

I think so. Jean's prominent in it, and Creed does everything possible to get under her skin. And Jubilee feeds him a raw steak or something. I was creeped out at the time; it felt like he might actually butcher them. Good stuff.

That issue is one of two that could have been my first ever. The other was ASM #370 (1992 maybe?) where he fights Scorpion alongside Black Cat, both of whom had just been upgraded by the Tinkerer. But of the two, I'm not sure which I read first.

darthgoober
Jesus, really?

That wasn't my first comic ever, but it was the first one I owned that had Victor in it. My favorite part was when Jean was slamming him around and said something like "You're a firecracker Creed. I am an atom bomb".

My first comic ever was X-Men 9 where they were fighting a Brood possessed Ghost Rider.

StiltmanFTW
It's sad that you devolved into a Norrin Radd fan sad

stick out tongue

Dareangel
Originally posted by darthgoober
That wasn't my first comic ever, but it was the first one I owned that had Victor in it. My favorite part was when Jean was when Jean was slamming him around and said something like "You're a firecracker Creed. I am an atom bomb".

that was my first comics with sabretooth as well. its sabretooth in the red zone where he escapes the xmen and hurts archangel badly slashing his wings. my favorite part of the comics is his fight vs beast in the train.

darthgoober
It's sad that you devolved into a Norrin Radd fan sad

stick out tongue
What can I say... Infinity War kicked off and absolutely blew my mind and Warlock became my favorite character and through him I I got drawn into Marvel's cosmic scene lol

Digi
Originally posted by darthgoober
What can I say... Infinity War kicked off and absolutely blew my mind and Warlock became my favorite character and through him I I got drawn into Marvel's cosmic scene lol

thumb up

There was a clear divide in that day, and the cosmic side was pretty excellent, despite not bringing in nearly the same money. I think that changed after Annihilation, which was the last time there was an explicit divide (it was running concurrently with Civil War iirc).

darthgoober
thumb up

There was a clear divide in that day, and the cosmic side was pretty excellent, despite not bringing in nearly the same money. I think that changed after Annihilation, which was the last time there was an explicit divide (it was running concurrently with Civil War iirc).
Yeah as soon as I read in issue 2 that Warlock had expelled all the good and evil within him my interested in the character was seriously piqued. Then in issue 4 when the IW pretty much kicked the shit outta the more powerful half of Earth's heroes I was like "Oh yes, these are my people". I mean Hell, the weakest guy on the IW managed to bring down Havok, Iceman, and freaking Wolverine.

Adam Grimes
thumb up

There was a clear divide in that day, and the cosmic side was pretty excellent, despite not bringing in nearly the same money. I think that changed after Annihilation, which was the last time there was an explicit divide (it was running concurrently with Civil War iirc). Ah I seriously miss those times. Marvel and DC events were good at least back then. thumb down

StiltmanFTW
Off-topic a bit... imagine Bendis trying to write The Walking Dead shocklaugh

celeyhyga17
Somebody should start a thread..

My first comic ever was....

Sin I AM

cant remember the number but it was a recent weapon x issue. creed beat tf out of oml on his birthday. logan the goes on to tell creed how he could always beat him, he then described how he killed his universe creed and proceeds to go feral and kick sabes ass.

Digi
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Ah I seriously miss those times. Marvel and DC events were good at least back then. thumb down

Part of the issue is the amount of time they gave writers to do events back then. If it's been a while, go back and read COIE. The sheer amount of stuff happening in that event is mind-boggling, not to mention the dialogue. But it was 12 BIG issues, not these minimalist 6-issue farts that pass for events in the last decade or so.

StiltmanFTW
cant remember the number but it was a recent weapon x issue. creed beat tf out of oml on his birthday. logan the goes on to tell creed how he could always beat him, he then described how he killed his universe creed and proceeds to go feral and kick sabes ass.

Sounds fantastic. Thanks thumb up

DarkSaint85

Weapon X 16-17.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2syulxazy/

StiltmanFTW
Thanks thumb up

So, Sin was exaggerating quite a bit stick out tongue

cdtm
Off-topic a bit... imagine Bendis trying to write The Walking Dead shocklaugh

Two words:

Zombie boner.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

StyleTime
Folks chill out. Old Man Logan didn't stomp Creed. He didn't even beat Creed. They had a long, multi issue fight where Sabes was trying to troll Logan. They both got licks in as usual. Afterwards, only one of them was stuck in a wheelchair though, and it wasn't Creed.

https://postimg.cc/image/bczhc2pzr/

I guess Creed beating Logan into giving over leadership of Weapon X is somehow a loss in topsy-turvy land.

And what psychopathic world do you all live in that losing to Cho, a ****ing Hulk, is a low showing? The same Cho who starched Lady Deathstrike, Old Man Logan, Domino, Sabretooth, and Warpath all at once? That Cho?

Sabretooth is still Sabretooth folks, and he'd maul Steve. Get serious.

Man, I miss srank, Jinzin, and Ize.

StiltmanFTW

StyleTime
Edit.

StyleTime
Originally posted by StyleTime

And what psychopathic world do you all live in that losing to Cho, a ****ing Hulk, is a low showing? The same Cho who starched Lady Deathstrike, Old Man Logan, Domino, Sabretooth, and Warpath all at once? That Cho?

My fault here. Not sure how, but got the Weapon H/Cho memories crossed. Same line-up, the stories overlapped a bit, and there's a million Hulks I guess. Cho didn't fight them all, just Sabes.

Overall point still stands though. It's not a low showing. You're all psychopaths. Yada yada.

StiltmanFTW
You mean Weapon H fought them.

One Big Mob
Styletime not looking so stylish now. Usually he takes time out of his day to be at his most stylish.

A rare occurrence. Let's hope he sorts out his latest fashion before the next post.

StyleTime
You mean Weapon H fought them.
Yes. Cho only beat up Sabretooth.
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Styletime not looking so stylish now. Usually he takes time out of his day to be at his most stylish.

A rare occurrence. Let's hope he sorts out his latest fashion before the next post.
thumb up 100% my **** up.

This is what happens when I am posting instead of working. You all deserve better than this. I can't let carver down.

Sin I AM
Thanks thumb up

um no.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/6768f1ec1963e388860d7f8c204b134b/tumblr_p8l6kaiXOK1v5floko1_400.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/431baf2da16592f6f564ccb223f0c1dd/tumblr_p8l6lrZ9K61v5floko1_400.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/4f94846ddbdc2154162d50033a14f481/tumblr_p8l6moprS71v5floko1_400.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/747ca7110b236c8cd673b95c8130aeb1/tumblr_p8l6r7YLZE1v5floko1_400.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f617e8e76f00c8d8cdfd07607436143d/tumblr_p8l6ngecRp1v5floko1_400.jpg

saint left out scans...sabes was getting his ass kicked once logan got serious, then he was called an audible and got reinforcements..add to the fact that logans hf is seriously depleted

StiltmanFTW
How does that prove that Steve can take him now? smile

Sin I AM
How does that prove that Steve can take him now? smile

he cant beat an older, weakened alt reality version of logan and hes gonna stop Cap? carry on stilt

StiltmanFTW
Steve does not have a battlefield-effective hf...

cdtm
he cant beat an older, weakened alt reality version of logan and hes gonna stop Cap? carry on stilt

Popularity armor. Wade struggled against Old Man Logan, and he's a match for clsssic Logan on his best day.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Popularity armor. Wade struggled against Old Man Logan, and he's a match for clsssic Logan on his best day.

If anything, DP and Sabes are protected by said armor... seeing how they're still in one piece (most of the time), despite getting repeatedly slashed by the blades capable of cutting clean through metal harder than titanium, as if it was made out of paper.

Sin I AM
Steve does not have a battlefield-effective hf...

doesnt need it. hf are for the weak.

Originally posted by cdtm

wade is a joke soooo? not sure if serious

StiltmanFTW
doesnt need it. hf are for the weak.

Creed can take a lot of damage, before he gets taken out. As seen in the very fight we discussed.

Cap can't manage to dish out enough damage and protect himself at the same time... and you know it. This fight's been done a million times.

Sin I AM
Creed can take a lot of damage, before he gets taken out. As seen in the very fight we discussed.

Cap can't manage to dish out enough damage and protect himself at the same time... and you know it. This fight's been done a million times.

he can still be kayoed. cap is above him

StiltmanFTW
Of course he can, but so can Cap... and it's much easier to do that to him, lol.

Cap can't compete in a fight like this.

Sin I AM
Of course he can, but so can Cap... and it's much easier to do that to him, lol.

if you say so...sabes has been the whipping boy since the inversion thing. his one good feat in weapon x is headbutting warpath

Facee

Cap has put down better than Creed. Now go suck a cack. eek!

Shabazz916
with no jobbing.... creed should win

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Shabazz916
with no jobbing.... creed should win

this is the thing though...when is he not jobbing? i like the charactet but i cant recall a scene in the past couple years where he has been solid or even impressive

deathslash
this is the thing though...when is he not jobbing? i like the charactet but i cant recall a scene in the past couple years where he has been solid or even impressive he beat an all out nightcrawler while he was holding back. He just recently beat Nuke...

StiltmanFTW
He just recently beat Nuke...

And it just so happens that Nuke was giving Steve hell in their latest fight, lol.

Sin I AM
he beat an all out nightcrawler while he was holding back. He just recently beat Nuke...

when did he beat nuke?

StyleTime
saint left out scans...sabes was getting his ass kicked once logan got serious, then he was called an audible and got reinforcements..add to the fact that logans hf is seriously depleted
So did you. Sabertooth was trying to get Logan to go berserk, so he could prove Logan is as much an animal as those he fights. This moral victory was stated even in your scans. Heck, he stopped fighting and is screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" because Logan is playing into his hands. Even after Logan went berserk, Sabertooth casually tied him up and tossed him aside when he actually, you know, started fighting again.
https://postimg.cc/image/lhhos5ptp/

The monsters Sabertooth released were, again, to make Logan berserk, not to gain an advantage, as Sabertooth pointed out. They attacked Sabertooth too.
https://postimg.cc/image/5ohbpczzh/
https://postimg.cc/image/508h6pjct/
https://postimg.cc/image/9nej89gxp/
https://postimg.cc/image/er17id7p9/
https://postimg.cc/image/5w0d7u3h9/

Remember, this fight went on for two issues, with Sabertooth trying to goad Logan into going feral so he could prove a point. It was repeatedly stated. "Or maybe I show you what kind of monster you really are." "There's only ever been one point. You're no better than me!"
https://postimg.cc/image/4v04j4ewd/
https://postimg.cc/image/go2j13vl9/
https://postimg.cc/image/yqvlsbjq5/

This using this "fight" for Logan is like using X-23 vs Wolverine for Laura. Completely useless as one side is trolling. It's worse in many ways, since OML winds up in a wheelchair while Creed is fine, and Creed still punked Logan whenever he actually tried.

this is the thing though...when is he not jobbing? i like the charactet but i cant recall a scene in the past couple years where he has been solid or even impressive
You haven't shown him jobbing yet though.

Creed is still Creed, just with a slightly more "good guy" personality. Cap isn't winning a forum fight.

DarkSaint85
um no.

I posted the relevant scans, of Logan saying how he could always take Sabes out, the end of the fight (which is what matters when you have a HF), and the issue numbers.

As mentioned here:

deathslash
when did he beat nuke? in the x-force book iirc.

StyleTime

The monsters Sabertooth released were, again, to make Logan berserk, not to gain an advantage, as Sabertooth pointed out. They attacked Sabertooth too.

Fixed the broken links.

Also, more trolling from Sabretooth. Right after his alarm went off, he stopped fighting and just left OML standing around. This whole "fight" only happened because Sabretooth always does this on Logan's birthday. He wasn't really invested in it otherwise.
https://postimg.cc/image/iblok6vuf/

Dareangel
to be fair sabretooth not so long ago had several "nice" feats in his team up with iron fist. nothing OMG impressive, but good showings. but overall, when you take a character and give it such powers as healing factor, you know the character is going to get its ass kicked a lot of times, just to show the healing factor in action.

cdtm
I posted the relevant scans, of Logan saying how he could always take Sabes out, the end of the fight (which is what matters when you have a HF), and the issue numbers.

As mentioned here:

It's also true Logan sought training from Shang Chi, though.

A conflict like that makes his words look like bluster. Which is a common trope in Marvel. Spidey getting thrashed by Black Tarantula, and insisting it's just an off day, or continually boasting against Iron Fist and Shang Chi's skills. Cap insisting any punch from Matt is a lucky punch. T'challa and Caps pissing contest.

Comic characters in Marvel are VERY arrogant (Batman arrogant, except for DC it's ONLY Batman like that.)

Sin I AM
So did you. Sabertooth was trying to get Logan to go berserk, so he could prove Logan is as much an animal as those he fights. This moral victory was stated even in your scans. Heck, he stopped fighting and is screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" because Logan is playing into his hands. Even after Logan went berserk, Sabertooth casually tied him up and tossed him aside when he actually, you know, started fighting again.
https://postimg.cc/image/lhhos5ptp/

Remember, this fight went on for two issues, with Sabertooth trying to goad Logan into going feral so he could prove a point. It was repeatedly stated. "Or maybe I show you what kind of monster you really are." "There's only ever been one point. You're no better than me!"
https://postimg.cc/image/4v04j4ewd/
https://postimg.cc/image/go2j13vl9/
https://postimg.cc/image/yqvlsbjq5/

This using this "fight" for Logan is like using X-23 vs Wolverine for Laura. Completely useless as one side is trolling. It's worse in many ways, since OML winds up in a wheelchair while Creed is fine, and Creed still punked Logan whenever he actually tried.

You haven't shown him jobbing yet though.

Creed is still Creed, just with a slightly more "good guy" personality. Cap isn't winning a forum fight.

someone needs to teach u guys how to get to the point

Every year sabes tries to kill him. every year he fails. this year was no different. he went all out against a wolverine who initially was holding back and once logan got serious creed tucked tail. weak af

StyleTime
someone needs to teach u guys how to get to the point

Every year sabes tries to kill him. every year he fails. this year was no different. he went all out against a wolverine who initially was holding back and once logan got serious creed tucked tail. weak af
Ironic, considering you missed the point stated explicitly by Sabretooth here. "There's only ever been one point. You're no better than me!" And the fact that he claimed "one of these days", they'd take this fight to it's logical conclusion indicates he wasn't planning on a to-the-death fight this time. (They are teammates and Sabes is a "good guy" now after all.)

That didn't happen though. Sabretooth, while not trying, even tossed him aside during the berserk moment you keep spinning as some Moment of Awesome for OML.

Even in Magical Dream Kingdom, where this is a loss for Sabes, how would one instance against OML make Sabretooth a jobber?

StiltmanFTW
I love how it's ignored that they trade blows that would kill anyone without a healing factor... does it need to be stated on panel, really?

If so... here it is...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/4179679-vs+boneclaw+wolverine4.jpg

We give and take wounds that would have killed a dozen lesser men...

Sabretooth has better physicals than Cap, an uber healing factor, claws capable of cutting through Omega Red's armor, Archangel's wings and Mr. Sinister's "Supermen".

He's no slouch in the skills department, either, seeing as he was trained by the Foreigner, among others.

deathslash
I love how it's ignored that they trade blows that would kill anyone without a healing factor... does it need to be stated on panel, really?

If so... here it is...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/4179679-vs+boneclaw+wolverine4.jpg

Sabretooth has better physicals than Cap, an uber healing factor, claws capable of cutting through Omega Red's armor, Archangel's wings and Mr. Sinister's "Supermen".

He's no slouch in the skills department, either, seeing as he was trained by the Foreigner, among others. You know, I see mention of the foreigner and his skills but I've never once seen what the foreigner was capable of. May you please post a scan or two of what he could do in order to help me better understand his level of skill?

BTW, Creed should win more often than not. I'll give cap 2/10 wins for superior skill and intelligence though.

StiltmanFTW
I've never once seen what the foreigner was capable of.

WHAT???????

Dude. He's the man that literally f*cked Black Cat and proceeded to beat the living shit out of Puny Parker, just because he could.

PG made a whole respect thread for him... links are still working (if you open them in separate tabs), but they're loading really slow. F*ck photobucket.

https://tinyurl.com/yapmgswu

Khazra Reborn
In theory Creed should win every time, without question, that would never happen on panel though.

StyleTime

If so... here it is...

He's no slouch in the skills department, either, seeing as he was trained by the Foreigner, among others.
thumb up

Sabretooth got wailed on by Cho Hulk, and walks it off like an intense jog. Cho can heal his tendons and eye balls being gouged out in .00000000005 seconds though. Cap can't.

https://postimg.cc/image/drnfs4ndz/
https://postimg.cc/image/vhp4d5ljb/
https://postimg.cc/image/8g8j7ee5z/
https://postimg.cc/image/z1b22yvyv/
https://postimg.cc/image/k5civcxev/

Sin I AM
Ironic, considering you missed the point stated explicitly by Sabretooth here. "There's only ever been one point. You're no better than me!" And the fact that he claimed "one of these days", they'd take this fight to it's logical conclusion indicates he wasn't planning on a to-the-death fight this time. (They are teammates and Sabes is a "good guy" now after all.)

That didn't happen though. Sabretooth, while not trying, even tossed him aside during the berserk moment you keep spinning as some Moment of Awesome for OML.

Even in Magical Dream Kingdom, where this is a loss for Sabes, how would one instance against OML make Sabretooth a jobber?

so wait now youre saying creed wasnt trying to kill him?

If so... here it is...

i love how its ignored that logans hf is on the fritz and has been so for awhile, how he has been bleeding and injured for months now and that he cant even heal an eye wound. but yea leaser men

Baziemarc123
Based on what feats is Sabretooth "murdering" Cap?

deathslash
WHAT???????

Dude. He's the man that literally f*cked Black Cat and proceeded to beat the living shit out of Puny Parker, just because he could.

PG made a whole respect thread for him... links are still working (if you open them in separate tabs), but they're loading really slow. F*ck photobucket.

https://tinyurl.com/yapmgswu thanks bro.

Baziemarc123
Iron fist knocked sabretooth out before, cap could do the same with his shield

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Iron fist knocked sabretooth out before, cap could do the same with his shield

Back when Sabretooth was written without any mutant powers.

And before any of his many upgrades...

deathslash
thumb up

Sabretooth got wailed on by Cho Hulk, and walks it off like an intense jog. Cho can heal his tendons and eye balls being gouged out in .00000000005 seconds though. Cap can't.

https://postimg.cc/image/drnfs4ndz/
https://postimg.cc/image/vhp4d5ljb/
https://postimg.cc/image/8g8j7ee5z/
https://postimg.cc/image/z1b22yvyv/
https://postimg.cc/image/k5civcxev/ holy. Phucking. Shit.

Creed doesn't even have adamantium and he was cutting Cho up. Hell, he walked off his punches like it was nothing.

krisblaze
Yeah that was just an absurd showing

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, crazy showing.

Yeah that was just an absurd showing

You ninja.

krisblaze
You're slower than Thor bruh

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Baziemarc123
Back when Sabretooth was written without any mutant powers.

And before any of his many upgrades...

No, it wasn't. what are you talking about

"upgrades" lol

krisblaze
Sabes has had many upgrades brah

Baziemarc123
Sabes has had many upgrades brah

what was them? i've read some, and i only recall one

StiltmanFTW
No, it wasn't. what are you talking about

"upgrades" lol

It was. When Sabes was just an Iron Fist villain, there was nothing suggesting he had any actual powers...

Yes, upgrades. Plenty of them.

what was them? i've read some, and i only recall one

Turbo-Sabretooth (Graydon giving Victor a full-system upgrade, particularly boosting his strength and durability)

Horseman (faster HF, adamantium)

Weapon X (adamantium again, further boosted physicals like strength, speed, durability, more powerful HF)...

Not to mention that he was stated to be growing stronger and more powerful after suffering severe trauma, like the time when BC Wolverine stabbed him in the brain. Mutant healing factors tend to work that way.

Baziemarc123
It was. When Sabes was just an Iron Fist villain, there was nothing suggesting he had any actual powers...

Yes, upgrades. Plenty of them.

Turbo-Sabretooth (Graydon giving Victor a full-system upgrade, particularly boosting his strength and durability)

Horseman (faster HF, adamantium)

Weapon X (adamantium again, further boosted physicals like strength, speed, durability, more powerful HF)...

Not to mention that he was stated to be growing stronger and more powerful after suffering severe trauma, like the time when BC Wolverine stabbed him in the brain. Mutant healing factors tend to work that way.

ah, I see. thank you. and why won't Cap shield be able to Ko him still?

StiltmanFTW
ah, I see. thank you. and why won't Cap shield be able to Ko him still?

See what beating he received from Chulk... he stayed conscious after that, got up and smiled, so what chance does Cap have?

Steve's best shot is to use his shield as a cutting weapon... something that writers avoid most of the time, as that complicates the already weird physics of the shield. Its piercing ability is very inconsistent, to say the least.

Full decapitation would surely give Steve the forum win, but A) shield rarely works that way B) it's NOT in Steve's character.

Seeing as Creed somehow lost his adamantium (again) around M-Day, severing his bones is technically a possible option.

Baziemarc123
See what beating he received from Chulk... he stayed conscious after that, got up and smiled, so what chance does Cap have?

Steve's best shot is to use his shield as a cutting weapon... something that writers avoid most of the time, as that complicates the already weird physics of the shield. Its piercing ability is very inconsistent, to say the least.

Full decapitation would surely give Steve the forum win, but A) shield rarely works that way B) it's NOT in Steve's character.

Seeing as Creed somehow lost his adamantium (again) around M-Day, severing his bones is technically a possible option.

Eh, and the fact that Cap's more skilled in h2h too

deathslash
ah, I see. thank you. and why won't Cap shield be able to Ko him still? in truth, this fight has already happened. AoA Creed managed to beat an alternate reality version of Cap that was going all out and trying to kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.