Thanos vs. Kurse & Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
No IG for Thanos. Pure h2h fight. Can Kurse and Abomination defeat the mad titan?

xPRIMEx
Probably

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

xPRIMEx
Oh I mistook Abomination for Doomsday. Thanos wins

CPT Space Bomb
Abomination is a non factor. It's basically Kurse vs Thanos. My money is on Kurse though. Guy was powerful enough to casually swat away Mjolnir mid flight. Hulk can't even pick Mjolnir up.

So, without IG? Kurse
With IG? Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Abomination is a non factor. It's basically Kurse vs Thanos. My money is on Kurse though. Guy was powerful enough to casually swat away Mjolnir mid flight. Hulk can't even pick Mjolnir up.

So, without IG? Kurse
With IG? Thanos. Do you honestly think Kurse could beat up Thanos?

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you honestly think Kurse could beat up Thanos? It's hard to say. Thanos had the Power stone when he fought Hulk. Now, I don't THINK that he used it, but he had it nonetheless. That being said Kurse beat down Thor easier than Thanos beat down Hulk.

Kurse also swatted away Mjolnir and for reference sake, Hulk can't even NUDGE Mjolnir. SO the strength difference is not even in the same league. Kurse>>>Hulk. So, it's hard to say. I can see Thanos edging out Kurse but I could see it go the other way as well. Abomination will be a nuisance equal to Drax (i.e. he could tie Thanos up a bit while Kurse pounds him)

Since the movie did a HORRIBLE job at letting us know what Thanos' innate abilities are without the IG, all we have to go on is their physical showings.

quanchi112

FrothByte

So, without IG? Kurse
With IG? Thanos.

I wouldn't discount Abom. He's a better fighter than Hulk after all. And though I do think Thanos can deal with him as easily as Hulk, in a 2v1 scenario he can lend a good amount of muscle.

CPT Space Bomb
1. I think Kurse crushes Hulk. Again, Hulk can't even nudge Mjolnir. At all. Kurse not only nudged it but sent it absolutely fuggn' flying away from Thor. Basically he's physically strong enough to overcome Odin's (Skyfather level being) magical enchantment. If anything it showed us that Kurse is probably greater than 10x stronger than Thor. There is no doubt in my mind that Kurse would body Hulk all day long, especially after Ragnarok and IW showings.

2. Thanos is the top dog in the food chain sure, but it's only because he has the Infinity gauntlet and a gem to start the movie with. Yes, he beat the shit out of Hulk, but that is the only thing we have to go on. Iron Man of all people was able to make Thanos bleed, you better be sure Kurse could do way more than that.

I'm not saying Kurse definitely wins, I'm just saying this ain't gonna be a breeze for Thanos if he does pull it off. Kurse is strong AF.

quanchi112

CPT Space Bomb
Unless Kurse is "Worthy"which I doubt, then that feat is incredible. Kurse is obviously Top tier and put a beatdow on Thor harder than anyone ever. Hulk only dreams he could hurt Thor like Kurse did. Again, I'm not saying Kurse wins for sure but he's got a chance. I'd love to see it.

NotAllThatEvil
Thor = hulk, approximately.

Kurse> thor

Thanos>hulk

Kurse=thanos

Kurse + abomination>thanos

Simple math, really

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Thor = hulk, approximately.

Kurse> thor

Thanos>hulk

Kurse=thanos

Kurse + abomination>thanos

Simple math, really Your math sucks.

Thanos wins. Too strong, too skilled, too smart. Logic wins the day.

FrothByte
NotAllThatEvil stated a mathematical equation.

Quan stated an opinion.

Then Quan claims logic wins the day.

Am I the only one who sees the irony here?

quanchi112

FrothByte
^ So the Russo's specifically said that Thanos is stronger than Abom and Kurse combined?

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
^ So the Russo's specifically said that Thanos is stronger than Abom and Kurse combined? No, that he is stronger than the Hulk. Feige said Thanos is the biggest and the baddest MCU villain. He is so stop with the nonsense. Thanos wins.

FrothByte
No, that he is stronger than the Hulk. Feige said Thanos is the biggest and the baddest MCU villain. He is so stop with the nonsense. Thanos wins.

So you're saying Thanos w/o IG can defeat Ego just because he's supposed to be the biggest and baddest villain?

quanchi112

Darth Thor
^ He Just pointed out a massive flaw in your argument. So hes on topic.

That said, Duo wins this. Kurse might even solo.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
Thanos beats for sure. Kurse ain't Hulk Level of Strength. He is durable as shit though, but Thanos is the better fighter, and the smarter one too.

h1a8

The Spectre+
Thanos falls after a bloody&brutal battle. Abomination lasts for about 5min.

HulkIsHulk
This kurse swatting away mjolnir is impressive no doubt, but think it's over at. If he batted it away when Thor threw it, I would have said he crushes Hulk like a lemon - but he did it while it was returning.
And Hulk was not able to pick it up, not unable to deflect a retruning one. Still Kurse definitely would be a favorite in a fight between thrm, though not to the levels some people suggest

tkitna
Kurse is a beast. I'm giving the team a slight majority.

The Spectre+
Although you could say the enchantment only stops someone from wielding mjolnir, not pushing it aside when its in motion. For example kurse swatted it aside, but that dosent mean kurse can wield mjolnir. Which Means Someone Else Can Do It.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Thanos beats for sure. Kurse ain't Hulk Level of Strength. He is durable as shit though, but Thanos is the better fighter, and the smarter one too. You're right, Kurse ain't Hulk level...he's higher. Hulk has never come close to pounding THor the way Kurse. Hulk getting ko'd by Thanos was similar to Thor getting beat down by Kurse. Also, watch the movie people, The hammer wasn't "returning" (as if it mattered). I mean, yes Thor was trying to have it come back but he was directing it to attack Kurse in the back. Kurse turned and swatted it away. Kurse >>> Hulk. Kurse vs Thanos would be a helluva fight.

Darth Thor
Kurse ain't Hulk Level of Strength.

Lmao

Josh_Alexander
You're right, Kurse ain't Hulk level...he's higher. Hulk has never come close to pounding THor the way Kurse. Hulk getting ko'd by Thanos was similar to Thor getting beat down by Kurse. Also, watch the movie people, The hammer wasn't "returning" (as if it mattered). I mean, yes Thor was trying to have it come back but he was directing it to attack Kurse in the back. Kurse turned and swatted it away. Kurse >>> Hulk. Kurse vs Thanos would be a helluva fight.

Are you serious dude!!!?

You do realize that Kurse is actually intelligent and not impulsive as Hulk.

Does that mean they are at the same strength level? You are SENILE!

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lmao

Laughing while sucking Thor's banana? I thought so.

h1a8
I would say Kurse is stronger. I would say Hulk is only slightly stronger than Thor.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
I would say Kurse is stronger. I would say Hulk is only slightly stronger than Thor.

Based on what exactly?

Last time i checked Kurse struggled while throwing the big boulder at Thor. He even used both hands!

Hulk stop the Leviathan with one hand and didn't even showed signs of discomfort!

CPT Space Bomb
Are you serious dude!!!?

You do realize that Kurse is actually intelligent and not impulsive as Hulk.

Does that mean they are at the same strength level? You are SENILE!

Laughing while sucking Thor's banana? I thought so.
1. Kurse being intelligent has no bearing on his strenth.
2. Not as impulsive as Hulk? Who cares?
3. No, they are not the same strength level. Kurse is stronger. It's honestly pretty obvious.

Estacado
Thanos beats Kurse with Abom's dead body.

Darth Thor
Based on what exactly?

Based not Hulk never being capable of batterring Thor the way Kurse did DUMMY!

And based on Kurse swatting Mjolnir away whilst Hulk cant budge it at all.

Its not rocket science butthurt boy. Feats are meaningless in the face of power scaling.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Spectre+
Thanos falls after a bloody&brutal battle. Abomination lasts for about 5min. Based on?

Josh_Alexander
1. Kurse being intelligent has no bearing on his strenth.
2. Not as impulsive as Hulk? Who cares?
3. No, they are not the same strength level. Kurse is stronger. It's honestly pretty obvious.

1. Ofcourse it does! Bring me a feat where Hulk tried to stop a returning mjolnir

2. Evidently you don't know what you are talking about boy.

Josh_Alexander
Based not Hulk never being capable of batterring Thor the way Kurse did DUMMY!

And based on Kurse swatting Mjolnir away whilst Hulk cant budge it at all.

Its not rocket science butthurt boy. Feats are meaningless in the face of power scaling.

What does that have to do with strength!?

Just because he beat up your boyfriend it doesn't make him the strongest dude around jackass!!

It would do you well to remember that the greatest feat of strength due to date is Hulk beating the crap out of the Leviathan.

So again, keep sucking Thors banana!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Kurse >>>> Thor
Thanos with Power Gem > Hulk w/o the gem???

Based on what we have seen i would give it to Kurse, Abomination is not needed but an additional Hulk level being makes this spite truth be told.

Arachnid1

So, without IG? Kurse
With IG? Thanos. Agreed. Kurse takes this. He's physically the most impressive Marvel being we've seen at this point.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Agreed. Kurse takes this. He's physically the most impressive Marvel being we've seen at this point. It's funny how many people forget about him. To me he is the most impressive "melee" character so far in the MCU. Thor was actually trying to fight him and he got his ass whooped. Thor has held back both times against Hulk and has never come close to taking the beating he received from Kurse. Kurse>>>>Hulk.

Like I said, I'm not saying it's a done deal but I wouldn't be surprised if Thanos lost to Kurse; at least without the stones.

Josh_Alexander
It's funny how many people forget about him. To me he is the most impressive "melee" character so far in the MCU. Thor was actually trying to fight him and he got his ass whooped. Thor has held back both times against Hulk and has never come close to taking the beating he received from Kurse. Kurse>>>>Hulk.

Like I said, I'm not saying it's a done deal but I wouldn't be surprised if Thanos lost to Kurse; at least without the stones.

Your ignorance has been noted fellow.

The truth is quite different. People overestimate Kurse.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos would beat the holy crap out of Kurse. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't only lack common sense but clearly hasn't watch Infinity War.

CPT Space Bomb
Thanos would beat the holy crap out of Kurse. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't only lack common sense but clearly hasn't watch Infinity War. No, anyone who says otherwise WHILE bringing up fact to back it up has a valid opinion. Kurse is a legit threat to Thanos because Thanos doesn't have enough feats WITHOUT the IG to definitively say otherwise.

Josh_Alexander
No, anyone who says otherwise WHILE bringing up fact to back it up has a valid opinion. Kurse is a legit threat to Thanos because Thanos doesn't have enough feats WITHOUT the IG to definitively say otherwise.

Beating Hulk in less time than Godmode- Thor did already makes way more powerful than Kurse.

Being able to fight Tony, Strange, Spiderman, and the Guardians while tanking MASSIVE damage already makes him WAY beyond Kurse's league!

And by the way, Kurse ain't stronger than Hulk.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos beats Kurse with Abom's dead body. Why are you posting in this thread if you have only seen Infinity War?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Why are you posting in this thread if you have only seen Infinity War?

Why are you, if you clearly didn't? laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
Why are you, if you clearly didn't? laughing out loud Sigh, don't you ever get tired of being called on your obvious mental handicap?

Josh_Alexander
Sigh, don't you ever get tired of being called on your obvious mental handicap?

HAHAHAHA, your personal opinion on me concerns this thread not.

Don't worry, your biased opinion is respected.

FrothByte
Beating Hulk in less time than Godmode- Thor did already makes way more powerful than Kurse.

Being able to fight Tony, Strange, Spiderman, and the Guardians while tanking MASSIVE damage already makes him WAY beyond Kurse's league!

And by the way, Kurse ain't stronger than Hulk.

When did Hulk fight godmode Thor? If you mean their fight in the arena then godmode Thor floored Hulk with only 2 strikes.

CPT Space Bomb
Sigh, don't you ever get tired of being called on your obvious mental handicap? No he doesn't. The hilarious thing is he THINKS he brings up good points/ others don't! laughing

Adam Grimes
I know. That made me feel bad about being so mean spirited lol

Josh_Alexander
When did Hulk fight godmode Thor? If you mean their fight in the arena then godmode Thor floored Hulk with only 2 strikes.

Didn't KO him like Thanos did.

And Thanos did it faster and with less struggle. And by the way, Thanos was surprised! laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
No he doesn't. The hilarious thing is he THINKS he brings up good points/ others don't! laughing

Again, your ignorance has been noted.

And furthermore, your incompetence for debating. If you will support something then bring evidence to back it up, otherwise your opinion is respected

Having said that, concession accepted

I know. That made me feel bad about being so mean spirited lol

I forgive you don't worry. laughing out loud I know you don't like lying.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos wins, get over it.

FrothByte
Didn't KO him like Thanos did.

And Thanos did it faster and with less struggle. And by the way, Thanos was surprised! laughing out loud

Faster? How did Thanos do it faster when he needed about a dozen hits whereas godmode Thor only hit Hulk twice?

Josh_Alexander
Faster? How did Thanos do it faster when he needed about a dozen hits whereas godmode Thor only hit Hulk twice?

In less time. And Thanos wasn't even struggling.

And Thor didn't defeat Hulk. So it's pretty useless to debate it.

So again, what makes you think Kurse is > Hulk? Even worse, what makes you think he holds a chance against Thanos?

Josh_Alexander
Claiming that Kurse can beat Thanos is among the biggest stupidities i've heard in this forum. Like ****ing Seriously?

FrothByte
In less time. And Thanos wasn't even struggling.

And Thor didn't defeat Hulk. So it's pretty useless to debate it.

So again, what makes you think Kurse is > Hulk? Even worse, what makes you think he holds a chance against Thanos?

So why did you even bring it up? Hulk never fought godmode Thor properly. Which means what you originally said was false.

Josh_Alexander
So why did you even bring it up? Hulk never fought godmode Thor properly. Which means what you originally said was false.

What!!? Didn't fought him properly? WTH?

Either way!

Kurse still lacks feats to put him in par with Hulk. And we know how badly Thanos beat Hulk without even a tear of sweat!

So again, what the hell is this all about!?

CPT Space Bomb
Claiming that Kurse can beat Thanos is among the biggest stupidities i've heard in this forum. Like ****ing Seriously? laughing

No, you're just insecure about Thanos because he didn't do almost anything in the film WITHOUT the IG and stones. So you're feeling scared that his innate power can be tested. Claiming Kurse COULD beat Thanos based on the logic we have in the MCU is not a stretch at all. Kurse is obviously a helluva lot stronger than Thor and Hulk, so that alone means he is at least capable of putting up some fight. Stop being so defensive about your precious Thanos and understand that Kurse would put a hurtin'on him. Thanos was impressive in IW for sure, but so was Kurse. Again his infinity stone feats don't count because this is a pure melee beatdown.

Josh_Alexander
laughing

No, you're just insecure about Thanos because he didn't do almost anything in the film WITHOUT the IG and stones. So you're feeling scared that his innate power can be tested. Claiming Kurse COULD beat Thanos based on the logic we have in the MCU is not a stretch at all. Kurse is obviously a helluva lot stronger than Thor and Hulk, so that alone means he is at least capable of putting up some fight. Stop being so defensive about your precious Thanos and understand that Kurse would put a hurtin'on him. Thanos was impressive in IW for sure, but so was Kurse. Again his infinity stone feats don't count because this is a pure melee beatdown.

Mr. CT, since you lack evidence to back up your claims Your opinion is respected

Bring me evidence that Kurse can stop a Leviathan one hand and we will debate. Otherwise, you are just speaking Bull Shit!

FrothByte
What!!? Didn't fought him properly? WTH?

Either way!

Kurse still lacks feats to put him in par with Hulk. And we know how badly Thanos beat Hulk without even a tear of sweat!

So again, what the hell is this all about!?

Yes. Tell me when and where Hulk fought a full godmode Thor from start to finish?

Josh_Alexander
Yes. Tell me when and where Hulk fought a full godmode Thor from start to finish?

Count the minutes from when Thor became God Mode to where he got shocked.

Its more than the time Thanos took to defeat Hulk. And furthermore, Thanos was surprised by Hulk!

FrothByte
Count the minutes from when Thor became God Mode to where he got shocked.

Its more than the time Thanos took to defeat Hulk. And furthermore, Thanos was surprised by Hulk!

You mean you're counting slow motion?

Josh_Alexander
You mean you're counting slow motion?

Slow motion!!? The only scene where there is slow motion is where Thor sent Hulk flying away. The rest is normal.

And still, Hulk wasn't K.Od! Thanos did K.O Hulk and even made him fear him!

One way or then next Thanos beats!

Josh_Alexander
Furthermore, after the fight. It's clear Hulk ain't even weak or harmed!

After being wiped by Thanos, Hulk didn't even had the guts to make another appearance!

CPT Space Bomb
Mr. CT, since you lack evidence to back up your claims Your opinion is respected

Bring me evidence that Kurse can stop a Leviathan one hand and we will debate. Otherwise, you are just speaking Bull Shit! You're a strange bird. Really strange.

Anyway, Kurse after squashing Hulk's head in like a grape goes on to battle Thanos in a epic brawl. Maybe THanos wins, maybe Kurse wins, could go either way if Thanos is deprived of his infinity stones.

Single-Cell
Thanos will break Kurse's head and will kill Abomination with his body.

Josh_Alexander
You're a strange bird. Really strange.

Anyway, Kurse after squashing Hulk's head in like a grape goes on to battle Thanos in a epic brawl. Maybe Thanos wins, maybe Kurse wins, could go either way if Thanos is deprived of his infinity stones.

The Tribunal is just doing his job mr. Doom.

Now, ONCE MORE! Your opinion is respected just like I always tell Froth, Silent and Darth Thor, unless you bring evidence to back up your claims, they are but mere biased opinions.

If you want to argue Kurse being above Hulk, bring a feat that can compete against stopping a Leviathan with one hand. Which obviously, Kurse has not.

Furthermore, Kurse was penetrated by a random sword. Which means he ain't as durable as Hulk is.

So again, hearing Kurse has even a chance against Thanos is a Stupidity

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Single-Cell
Thanos will break Kurse's head and will kill Abomination with his body.

The Tribunal agrees.

CPT Space Bomb
The Tribunal is just doing his job mr. Doom.

Now, ONCE MORE! Your opinion is respected just like I always tell Froth, Silent and Darth Thor, unless you bring evidence to back up your claims, they are but mere biased opinions.

If you want to argue Kurse being above Hulk, bring a feat that can compete against stopping a Leviathan with one hand. Which obviously, Kurse has not.

Furthermore, Kurse was penetrated by a random sword. Which means he ain't as durable as Hulk is.

So again, hearing Kurse has even a chance against Thanos is a Stupidity You're talking about stupidity? I've already given the reasons why Kurse is clearly >>>>>>>>Hulk and yet you're too blinded by your Thanos fanboyism to think clearly.

Josh_Alexander
You're talking about stupidity? I've already given the reasons why Kurse is clearly >>>>>>>>Hulk and yet you're too blinded by your Thanos fanboyism to think clearly.

Bring it on then! Otherwise you are just making a fool of yourself fellow.

Bring evidence that Kurse can stop a Leviathan with one hand!

Bring evidence that Kurse who got crossed with a sword is somehow more durable than Hulk.

laughing out loud Good luck with that.

Nevan
I don't really remember the Dark World, but couldn't you compare Kurse and Hulk by the state Thor was in after their blows?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Nevan
I don't really remember the Dark World, but couldn't you compare Kurse and Hulk by the state Thor was in after their blows?

Dark World is full of inconsistencies and plot holes, Kurse not being the exception.

First of all, we never saw Thor actually using Lightning attacks or hammering Kurse. We also saw a more distracted and less serious Thor.

We also saw Kurse being easily impaled by a common random sword whilst somehow he could out-power a returning Mjolnir.

Still, Kurse got too little feats to even contest Hulk.

The biggest display of strength from Kurse is when he lifted the big boulder and cast it at Thor. Yet he was holding it with two hands, and clearly struggled to ditch it. Hulk stopped a much bigger object one handily (Leviathan feat) without struggling.

Answering your question, no you can't! Not when you analyze the feats.

Darth Thor
Seems the Hulk fanboys have all switched to Thanos fanboys now Lol

Josh_Alexander
Seems the Hulk fanboys have all switched to Thanos fanboys now Lol

As I always tell you Darth, just because you love Thor's cock doesn't mean everyone does too laughing out loud

By the way, it's called being impartial.

FrothByte
Josh and his cock obsession...

Josh_Alexander
Josh and his cock obsession...

HAHAHAHA. You love it don't deny it!

Ain't like Chris Hemsworth is a bad looking guy, just not into man to be honest.

But don't worry, your likes are respected.

quanchi112
Seems the Hulk fanboys have all switched to Thanos fanboys now Lol Who is a Hulk fanboy ?

Darth Thor
Who is a Hulk fanboy ?

laughing out loud

quanchi112

Darth Thor
Who put an Axe through Thanos laughing out loud

quanchi112
Who put an Axe through Thanos laughing out loud He failed. Thor failed. Who killed his brother right in front of him after crushing the asgardians and Hulk. Thanos won.

NotAllThatEvil
Conviently ignoring hulk was on the ship as well and even had the element of surprise, are we?

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Conviently ignoring hulk was on the ship as well and even had the element of surprise, are we? Hulk had the element of surprise when he tracked Thanos just as Thor did. Thanos is the best.

Darth Thor
Hulk had the element of surprise when he tracked Thanos just as Thor did. Thanos is the best.

Except Hulk got his butt kicked, and Thor put an axe through Thanos chest.

So whose the powerhouse again laughing out loud

quanchi112
Except Hulk got his butt kicked, and Thor put an axe through Thanos chest.

So whose the powerhouse again laughing out loud He has a power up axe. Without it he called taking on Thanos suicide. Thor needs the axe. Thor failed with the powerup anyways.

Darth Thor
He has a power up axe. Without it he called taking on Thanos suicide. Thor needs the axe. Thor failed with the powerup anyways.

The excuses are wonderful laughing out loud

Shall I quote how you claimed Thors isnt the god of hammers so it wouldnt make a difference?

quanchi112

WolvesofBabylon
And Thanos needs a Power Glove to be relevant and yet he was still crying out in pain as Thor shoved stormbreaker deeper into his chest.

Single-Cell
Every one said Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe , Kurse was just a janitor for some stupid elfs and people think Kurse wins laughing

Darth Thor
Those two points are not mutually exclusive.

Clearly StormBreaker is > Mjolnir. But clearly both are weapons that improve Thors formidability.

Thor with Mjolnir > Hulk
Thor with StromBreaker > Thanos

Heck Hulk can not beat Thor with no weapon laughing out loud

WolvesofBabylon
Prior to IW who said Thanos was the most powerful? Honest question. All I can remember are his lackeys saying it.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Prior to IW who said Thanos was the most powerful? Honest question. All I can remember are his lackeys saying it.

Yeah one of Ronans men. The one who was chasing Star Lord at the beginning of the film.

And even then that random lackey statement probably included military might.

FrothByte
We don't really know if Stormbreaker gives Thor an amp or not. It gave him the power of bifrost and flight, and it clearly is immune to the effects of the IG but Thor's lightning attacks didn't seem that much more powerful than what he's done before.

Darth Thor
Yeah probably does not give his lightning an amp.

Its simply an invulnerable weapon. Like Caps shield. Except can channel Thors lightning through it and can follow Thors mental commands.

quanchi112
And Thanos needs a Power Glove to be relevant and yet he was still crying out in pain as Thor shoved stormbreaker deeper into his chest. Nah, that was just to achieve death on a universal scale.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
And Thanos needs a Power Glove to be relevant and yet he was still crying out in pain as Thor shoved stormbreaker deeper into his chest.

And yet survived to make it the biggest feat of durability in the MCU. laughing out loud

A Kree General. The Kree are among the most powerful Alien Races, and are fearless. Yet even Ronan trembled before Thanos.

So consider your words.

Josh_Alexander
Yeah probably does not give his lightning an amp.

Its simply an invulnerable weapon. Like Caps shield. Except can channel Thors lightning through it and can follow Thors mental commands.

Invulnerable!?

Do you have feats to back that up or just your hyped biased opinion Thor-Cock-Sucker!?

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

Darth Thor
Invulnerable!?

Do you have feats to back that up or just your hyped biased opinion Thor-Cock-Sucker!?

So youre saying Thanos got stabbed by a normal weapon laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Only an idiot or a Thor-Cock-Sucker could believe Kurse even has a chance here. laughing out loud

#DarthThor

Aw the poor Hulk fanboy has to switch to a Thanos fanboy laughing out loud

FrothByte
Invulnerable!?

Well it didn't get blasted from the sky or changed into bubbles or whatever by the complete IG.

Josh_Alexander
So youre saying Thanos got stabbed by a normal weapon laughing out loud

So you are saying Thanos couldn't erase Storm Breaker from existence should he have not gotten the time to? Should him not have been surprised?

Josh_Alexander
Well it didn't get blasted from the sky or changed into bubbles or whatever by the complete IG.

Cause Thanos got surprised and was unaware of SB capability.

FrothByte
Cause Thanos got surprised and was unaware of SB capability.

Until such time as you can provide a different feat, we know that Thanos blasted SB with his IG w/ full intention... and it didn't do anything to SB. Based from that feat, we can conclude it's invulnerable. One day a feat may come up that proves it isn't actually invulnerable but we don't have that feat yet.

Feats >>> your opinion.

Josh_Alexander
Until such time as you can provide a different feat, we know that Thanos blasted SB with his IG w/ full intention... and it didn't do anything to SB. Based from that feat, we can conclude it's invulnerable. One day a feat may come up that proves it isn't actually invulnerable but we don't have that feat yet.

Feats >>> your opinion.

Bring feats to claim that a blast from the IG would could other things like Cap's shield or Tony's armor or Mjolnir.

Cause as far as am concerned, such a laser/blast ain't different to Vision's lasers, or Tesseract's beams!!! (That is ofcourse besides the rainbow effect).

Saying Hela couldn't crush it? Saying Thanos with prep time could erase SB from existence?

laughing out loud

Your perception =/= Reality.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

FrothByte
@Quan - IM never took a direct blast from the IG.

Silent Master
1) He didn't use the same type of attacks on Iron-man as a) The IG wasn't complete

2) It was stated to take several minutes under the full force of a neutron star to melt the Uru, not seconds

3) Must you be such a homophobe?

FrothByte
Bring feats to claim that a blast from the IG would could other things like Cap's shield or Tony's armor or Mjolnir.

Cause as far as am concerned, such a laser/blast ain't different to Vision's lasers, or Tesseract's beams!!! (That is ofcourse besides the rainbow effect).

Saying Hela couldn't crush it? Saying Thanos with prep time could erase SB from existence?

laughing out loud

Your perception =/= Reality.

You mean other than Thanos' multiple feats of changing matter into different objects? Guess you just want to ignore those huh? Or maybe you're saying that the complete IG w/ all the infinity stones isn't any more powerful than Vision's blast?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
1) He didn't use the same type of attacks on Iron-man as a) The IG wasn't complete

2) It was stated to take several minutes under the full force of a neutron star to melt the Uru, not seconds

Minutes then crying baby. Does it matter? The IG >>>>> Neutron Star!

Either way SB isn't invulnerable as your Thor-Cock-Sucking partner Darth Thor claimed laughing out loud

Homophobe? No i respect your likes SM! laughing out loud

FrothByte

He's projecting. He's obviously obsessed with cocks and can't seem to stop talking about them.

Josh_Alexander
You mean other than Thanos' multiple feats of changing matter into different objects? Guess you just want to ignore those huh? Or maybe you're saying that the complete IG w/ all the infinity stones isn't any more powerful than Vision's blast?

Am saying there are no feats of IG's blast. And when reality was changed there wasn't a beam coming out!

It's clear that the attacks of the IG vary and aren't all the same!

Furthermore, Thanos was surprised and didn't had time to prepare a good defense or use the gauntlet properly.

Josh_Alexander
He's projecting. He's obviously obsessed with cocks and can't seem to stop talking about them.

Not more than you guys are with Thor's one! laughing out loud

FrothByte
Am saying there are no feats of IG's blast. And when reality was changed there wasn't a beam coming out!

It's clear that the attacks of the IG vary and aren't all the same!

Furthermore, Thanos was surprised and didn't had time to prepare a good defense or use the gauntlet properly.

So you're saying Thanos's blast from the completed IG is just as weak/strong as Vision's blast?

FrothByte
Not more than you guys are with Thor's one! laughing out loud

Sure Josh, sure. I understand it's hard for you to talk about your obsession so you naturally lash out at others...

Silent Master

They do appear to be on of his favorite topics.

Josh_Alexander
So you're saying Thanos's blast from the completed IG is just as weak/strong as Vision's blast?

So are you saying that the IG can't replicate the heat/power of a Neutron Star!?

Boy, just admit that SB ain't invulnerable!

FrothByte
So are you saying that the IG can't replicate the heat/power of a Neutron Star!?

Boy, just admit that SB ain't invulnerable!

Sure it can. Which all the more proves just how durable SB is to withstand a sustained IG blast.

Josh_Alexander
Sure it can.

Thanks for the concession. Which means SB ain't invulnerable.

As i said, IG's blast or laser isn't much different to a Laser from the Mind Stone or Tesseract.

Silent Master
You think a blast from a complete IG isn't much different from the blast of a single stone?

Darth Thor
So clearly Thor must have just punched through Thanos then, given SB apparently isnt all that tough.

Thanos fanboys are almost as dumb as the Hulk fanboys. Oh wait, the Hulk fanboys already converted.

FrothByte
Thanks for the concession. Which means SB ain't invulnerable.

As i said, IG's blast or laser isn't much different to a Laser from the Mind Stone or Tesseract.

How did you get "SB ain't invulnerable" from me saying "The IG can replicate the heat of a neutron star"?

Robtard
It seems some people are assuming that SB can be destroyed by the heat of a star, because it's base metals/materials were melted by a star during its construction; that is faulty logic. Eitri's completed weapons are obviously more powerful than the raw materials from which they were crafted.

There's nothing to indicate that SB is invulnerable, but we've seen it shrug away a blast from all 6 stones with contemptuous ease, so it it stands to reason that whatever can destroy SB, has to be more powerful than a blast from all 6 stones. That or a special SB destroying ability of some kind.

Josh_Alexander
You think a blast from a complete IG isn't much different from the blast of a single stone?

Without feats to back IG's beam the debate is useless.

So clearly Thor must have just punched through Thanos then, given SB apparently isnt all that tough.

Thanos fanboys are almost as dumb as the Hulk fanboys. Oh wait, the Hulk fanboys already converted.

I never said it wasn't though. Nor did i ever made the Thor-Cock-Sucking comment of calling it Invulnerable

Josh_Alexander
How did you get "SB ain't invulnerable" from me saying "The IG can replicate the heat of a neutron star"?

Was the subject being debated with Darth Thor when you decided to quote me and debate my points.

Originally posted by Robtard
It seems some people are assuming that SB can be destroyed by the heat of a star, because it's base metals/materials were melted by a star during its construction; that is faulty logic. Eitri's completed weapons are obviously more powerful than the raw materials from which they were crafted.

There's nothing to indicate that SB is invulnerable, but we've seen it shrug away a blast from all 6 stones with contemptuous ease, so it it stands to reason that whatever can destroy SB, has to be more powerful than a blast from all 6 stones. That or a special SB destroying ability of some kind.

Is there evidence that somehow Jarnbjorn got stronger than base Uru?

It's like saying a wooden chair woudn't born just cause it's a chair. Unless evidence is brought, it ain't more durable than the base wood it was constructed from.

Silent Master
We know the IG is more powerful with all the stones than it is with just 1.

Josh_Alexander
We know the IG is more powerful with all the stones than it is with just 1.

Overall ofcourse.

But a Gauntlet blast has no feats, and therefore we can just infer such based on logic not feats.

FrothByte
Was the subject being debated with Darth Thor when you decided to quote me and debate my points.

It's like saying a wooden chair woudn't born just cause it's a chair. Unless evidence is brought, it ain't more durable than the base wood it was constructed from.

Stormbreaker has the power of Bifrost. Uru in itself doesn't have that power, which means it's obvious that there was something special in how SB was molded which granted it powers.

Robtard

For one, we can safely assume that a blast from all 6 stones is more powerful than a star (as shown in that scene)

That's a faulty comparison. eg Steel/iron is tempered and made stronger during the smelting and forging processes.

There's also no indication that a block of base uru can bestow powers such as flight or call the Bifrost, so there's a lot more going on in the creation process than just melting and molding, there's magic and/or super-advanced-tech.

edit: Frost ninja'd my points, see above

Silent Master
Overall ofcourse.

But a Gauntlet blast has no feats, and therefore we can just infer such based on logic not feats.

Would logic not dictate 6 stones > 1?

Josh_Alexander
For one, we can safely assume that a blast from all 6 stones is more powerful than a star.

That's a faulty comparison. eg Steel is tempered and made stronger during the smelting and forging processes.

There's also no indication that a block of base uru can bestow powers such as flight or call the Bifrost, so there's a lot more going on in the creation process than just melting and molding, there's magic and/or super-advanced-tech.

edit: Frost ninja'd my points, see above

Safely? Based on what feat?

Jarnbjorn wasn't forged. Uru was just forged and allowed to solidify on a mold to later be assembled with a stick.

It could be the only viable point you have until now...The magic thing.

Would logic not dictate 6 stones > 1?

Yes, but by how much? No feats to answer such question.

No reason to believe Mjolnir couldn't have taken such force or that Cap's shield couldn't block it.

So it's pretty much a useless thing to debate.

WolvesofBabylon
And yet survived to make it the biggest feat of durability in the MCU. laughing out loud

A Kree General. The Kree are among the most powerful Alien Races, and are fearless. Yet even Ronan trembled before Thanos.

So consider your words.

You mean when he snapped Thanos henchmens neck right in front of him and was talking shit or when he got the stone and told Thanos to screw off?

Robtard
Safely? Based on what feat?

Jarnbjorn wasn't forged. Uru was just forged and allowed to solidify on a mold to later be assembled with a stick.

It could be the only viable point you have until now...The magic thing.

Based on the fact that all six stones allows nigh unlimited powers... But if you want to think the heat-pulse from a neutron star is more powerful than 6 infinity stones, that's on you.

If you really want to believe there's really no difference between a block of base Uru and weapons like Mjolner, Gunginr and Stormbreaker, then that's also on you.

To me, it's blatantly obvious that those weapons are more powerful and empowered over the sum parts of their base materials. Even Groot's arm became more durable when it became part of Stormbreaker. Otherwise it would have snapped like the twig it is, if it wasn't empowered in kind.

Josh_Alexander
You mean when he snapped Thanos henchmens neck right in front of him and was talking shit or when he got the stone and told Thanos to screw off?

Yeah. Right when Thanos told him that he would bath the stairs in his blood, to which Ronan had to walk away with his tail between his legs.

And yeah, needed a planet buster weapon to actually have to guts to challenge Thanos.

Josh_Alexander
Based on the fact that all six stones allows nigh unlimited powers... But if you want to think the heat-pulse from a neutron star is more powerful than 6 infinity stones, that's on you.

If you really want to believe there's really no difference between a block of base Uru and weapons like Mjolner, Gunginr and Stormbreaker, then that's also on you.

To me, it's blatantly obvious that those weapons are more powerful and empowered over the sum parts of their base materials. Even Groot's arm became more durable when it became part of Stormbreaker. Otherwise it would have snapped like the twig it wasn't empowered in kind.

I never said that the Infinity Stones or IG < Neutron Star. Am saying a IG's blast/laser doesn't have feats to back any claim SB invulnerable or OP

Why should there be durability wise?

Power doesn't necessarily translate into durability But again, i will review your claim.

WolvesofBabylon
No way Thanos was most powerful in the universe pre ig. He basically is a more powerful hulk. Not beating Dormammu, Ego, Odin, Hela etc....

Josh_Alexander
No way Thanos was most powerful in the universe pre ig. He basically is a more powerful hulk. Not beating Dormammu, Ego, Odin, Hela etc....

Dormammu is another dimension's being. Not to the knowledge of the Kree.

Hela wasn't even known to Thor and Loki! And yet, off asgard Hela < Thanos.

Ego was always hidden too.

Odin has no feats.

quanchi112

Darth Thor
Lol I think we all know whose upset about Thor putting his Axe through Thanos body.

Marvel has not been kind to the Hulk converted to Thanos fanboys laughing out loud

The Russos understand who the Avengers true powerhouse is thumb up

quanchi112

Darth Thor
Lol Axe through the chest vs being made Thanos b****.

I wonder who the powerhouse is laughing out loud

quanchi112

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>