Surtur vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeviantDefiance
Rules: Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet but only the Stone of Power

Surtur (Thor Ragnorak version (from the beginning)) has his blade

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

DeviantDefiance
And why is that?

DeviantDefiance

zopzop
Thanos.

Stoic
Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
And why is that?

The Power Gem increases its users abilities to infinite levels. Thanos theoretically wouldn't even feel an attack from Surtur. At this point I'm not sure if Thanos would actually need the Power Gem to defeat Surtur, he may be able to defeat him under his own power.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Stoic
The Power Gem increases its users abilities to infinite levels. Thanos theoretically wouldn't even feel an attack from Surtur. At this point I'm not sure if Thanos would actually need the Power Gem to defeat Surtur, he may be able to defeat him under his own power.
I agree with this

Surter (without the eternal flame) lost to Thor despite having his army near him.
Thanos on the other hand, ***** slapped Hulk so easily that I can't see Thor replicating it as easily.

Thanos with or without power gem takes this

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Surtur that Thor fought was a weak, injured and shriveled creature, damaged from his fight with Odin half a million years ago. His true form is the full, monster sized incarnation.

Hela impaled him and all he did was just laugh. Thanos better SPAM the f*ck out of the Power Gem and end him quick, otherwise he'll die.

If we're using the weakened version, Thanos wins without a doubt.

Eon Blue
Thanos.

victreebelvictr
i would not agree with the power levels infinite when in hold of the stone, but don't thing surtur is weak. he can shatter dimensions.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
His true form is the full, monster sized incarnation.

Yes.

Same form that got hurt by the Hulk thumb up

Thor was scared shitless that Hulk would ruin his plan by beating Surtur, lol.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes.

Same form that got hurt by the Hulk thumb up

Thor was scared shitless that Hulk would ruin his plan by beating Surtur, lol.
yeah, kinda true but it doesn't make sense

Surtur ended up killing Hela who was able to beat Thor/Loki pretty easily. Thor ended up beating Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.