Ozymandias vs Melinda May

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Fight takes place in a supermarket. May thinks Ozy has killed her team, Ozy thinks she is about to reveal his plan to the world. Win by ko, kill it submission. Who wins?

tkitna
Seriously? Ozy destroys her.

carthage

h1a8
Lol she is weak as shit. I can beat her.
Ozy can beat 5 of her easily

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8

You're delusional

TheVaultDweller

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

FrothByte
Ozy duh.

carthage

Arachnid1
Ozy casually murders her.

Silent Master

Prove that you could defeat Melinda May.

TheVaultDweller

Here you go, H1:

X6mKsNnTh90

Some of May's feats. And that's just from season 3 & 4. There is plenty more where that came from.

Now, please post video footage of your own superior H2H achievements in order to back your claim that you could beat her in a fight.

And personal anecdotes and statements won't cut it. I want actual visible, tangible evidence that the rest of us can scrutinise, considering I have provided that for May.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Here you go, H1:

X6mKsNnTh90

Some of May's feats. And that's just from season 3 & 4. There is plenty more where that came from.

Now, please post video footage of your own superior H2H achievements in order to back your claim that you could beat her in a fight.

And personal anecdotes and statements won't cut it. I want actual visible, tangible evidence that the rest of us can scrutinise, considering I have provided that for May.

I have years fighting experience. I'm not a professional mma fighter but I'm far better than the average man in fighting (especially boxing).

I studied boxing, karate, king fu, wrestling (high school), jiu jitsu (some Brazilian), etc.
I'm very fast and very strong.

If we go by visual speed (as you do for Baleman) then I'm far faster than her. She wouldn't be able to land a hit on me.

This is my opinion of course.
How do you think she would do against a professional mma male fighter her weight?

h1a8
The best way to judge the skill of someone is to see how they defend and counter against a very skilled attack (not some slow telegraphed shit made for TV).

TheVaultDweller
I have years fighting experience. I'm not a professional mma fighter but I'm far better than the average man in fighting (especially boxing).

I studied boxing, karate, king fu, wrestling (high school), jiu jitsu (some Brazilian), etc.

If we go by visual speed (as you do for Baleman) then I'm far faster than her. She wouldn't be able to land a hit on me.

How do you think she would do against a professional mma male fighter her weight?

Melinda May, by feats and statements, is considered a peer to Black Widow, in universe.

Phuck off with that Baleman shit. In those very threads, I specifically was still giving him the benefit of the doubt and even said we could use implied speed if you want to. You're confusing me with people like Inhuman and others. And convenient how you now suddenly want to use visual speed when you always use implied speed when it suits you.

And what did I say? No one cares about your personal anecdotes and unbacked claims. After all, by your own standards after Thor Ragnarok came out, for all we know, your claims could be exaggerated or completely made up. So, post evidence that the rest of us can actually study, or STFU.

Silent Master
The best way to judge the skill of someone is to see how they defend and counter against a very skilled attack (not some slow telegraphed shit made for TV).

Like you do for Baleman, Bane and mr. Miyagi?

Juk3n
Ozy beats Her, Widow and Barton together.

Silent Master
But does Ozy beat H1?

NemeBro

How do you think she would do against a professional mma male fighter her weight? Incredible.

TheVaultDweller
Anyway, ignoring H1's latest bout of mental diarrhea, I think most people agree that Ozy does in fact win this. Too big of a stat advantage IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.