Weapon H vs. WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/t/596c959cc534a5639242dc51/1500288413691/

vs.

https://images.amcnetworks.com/ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/2496095-world_war_hulk.jpg

Let's go... cool

No worldbreaker.

vansonbee
WWH would beat his ass and KO him. I can picture WWH getting pretty bloody up tho.

carver9
Weapon H is extremely, extremely, EXTREMELY dangerous.

StyleTime
Weapon H ****ed up Sabretooth, Lady Deastrike, Warpath and Old Man Logan faster than WWH could deal with just Wolverine. And their injuries lasted for lasted for days.

Just sayin'. 131

carver9
Spikes around the body can be dangerous as well...

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/hulkverine-kills-a-wendigo-3.jpg

celeyhyga17
Bump

riv6672

Stoic

Parmaniac
What I love about Weapon H is how he matter manipulates adamantium each time he transforms. High end feat right there.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What I love about Weapon H is how he matter manipulates adamantium each time he transforms. High end feat right there.
Indeed.

I hate the concept behind the character. They took an elite-level mercenary, fused him with both Hulk's and Wolverine's DNA, and recreated the unique Weapon X adamantium-bonding process...and **** it, add spikes all over him, because why not? It's like something that belonged in a short-lived 90s run, and it undermines the uniqueness of characters like Hulk and Wolverine if someone could just create hybrids so easily.

If I'm going to be objective though, I'd have to give the fight to Weapon H. Wolverine was able to cut World War Hulk just fine. Had he had Hulk-level strength, that could have been the end of that right there. Weapon H has adamantium claws, Hulk-level strength, and a background as a trained fighter/soldier/merc/whatever. The only thing he's really lacking right now is a set of feats to compare.

deathslash
The Doomsday rip-off beats the Solomon Grundy rip-off.

AbelAnderson
WWH easily.

Stoic
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Indeed.

I hate the concept behind the character. They took an elite-level mercenary, fused him with both Hulk's and Wolverine's DNA, and recreated the unique Weapon X adamantium-bonding process...and **** it, add spikes all over him, because why not? It's like something that belonged in a short-lived 90s run, and it undermines the uniqueness of characters like Hulk and Wolverine if someone could just create hybrids so easily.

If I'm going to be objective though, I'd have to give the fight to Weapon H. Wolverine was able to cut World War Hulk just fine. Had he had Hulk-level strength, that could have been the end of that right there. Weapon H has adamantium claws, Hulk-level strength, and a background as a trained fighter/soldier/merc/whatever. The only thing he's really lacking right now is a set of feats to compare.

I think that he has more than just the Hulk's and Wolverine's DNA in him. All of the spikes is a cheesy look for sure though.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Stoic
I think that he has more than just the Hulk's and Wolverine's DNA in him. All of the spikes is a cheesy look for sure though.
You're right. Weapon H also has Sabretooth's, Warpath's, Domino's, and Lady Deathstrike's DNA as well.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac

Explained via adamantium nanobots or something, I believe.

He doesn't even need to keep his wrists straight when popping the claws, lol.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
You're right. Weapon H also has Sabretooth's, Warpath's, Domino's, and Lady Deathstrike's DNA as well.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcod9bEMso1rsi7hf.gif

DarkSaint85
Does that mean he has Domino's luck powers as well? Probably.

StiltmanFTW
But he hasn't shown them yet, has he?

That's really overpowered.

DarkSaint85
I guess Warpath balances that out stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Seems so...

Kazenji
I don't remember them saying Weapon H has has Sabretooth's, Warpath's, Domino's

Mainly Wolverine, Hulk and Lady Deathstrike's so the adamantium can grow bigger.

spetznaz

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I guess Warpath balances that out stick out tongue
lo ****ing l!

h1a8
Thunderclap will work well for WWH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.