Batman vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Bane gets venom.

Batman fights smart. (You know, he doesn't try and win a slugfest if a utility belt gadget would do the trick.)

StiltmanFTW
0.5 km starting distance works well for Bats here.

Still, Bruce needs some powerful gadgets - Bane is a beast, tanks acid to his face, piercing weapons of all kinds with ease... he can even jump like a Hulk, not sure if that showing still counts though (damn DC and their reboots).

leonidas
hm not sure we have enough evidence to try and determine how this one goes down....

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
hm not sure we have enough evidence to try and determine how this one goes down....

If that's sarcasm, How many times has Batman tried a danged gas pellet?

Scarecrows gas seemed to affect him, even if he shrugged it off the effects.

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm

Scarecrows gas seemed to affect him, even if he shrugged it off the effects. he doesn't need to when he pretty consistently can win in simple h2h.

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
he doesn't need to when he pretty consistently can win in simple h2h.

Usually PIS. Bane had him dead to rights in the last one, and Batman admitted he only got him with the Batbutt because he let his guard down (Not to mention threw every criminal in Arkham at him, uncharacteristically putting them in harms way so for the stupid reverse Knightfall gambit..)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm

Scarecrows gas seemed to affect him, even if he shrugged it off the effects.

Bruce doesn't carry Scarecrow's gas with him.

And conventional gas is not gonna work well against Bane ---- especially in a featureless environment, where there's plenty of air and room, so he can move out of the gas cloud...

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bruce doesn't carry Scarecrow's gas with him.

And conventional gas is not gonna work well against Bane ---- especially in a featureless environment, where there's plenty of air and room, so he can move out of the gas cloud...

Has it ever been tried?

I mean, it worked pretty well against the likes of Spawn, Grundy, and Hulk (Yeah! I know, non canon. stick out tongue )

Point is, Bane needs to breath, doesn't he?

Or what about darts... Isn't that how Donatello took him down?

StiltmanFTW
It worked against the Spawn? Wasn't that a smoke bomb and didn't Al end up beating the shit out of Bruce, anyway?

Donatello is a genius and that cross-over is not canon stick out tongue

Bane needs oxygen, sure, but with those venomized lungs he can hold his breath... and ignore most stuff that is quite bothersome for normal folks.

cdtm
Damn..

Got to be honest, with everything he survived in that King story, I just can't suspend my disbelief enough to accept the headbutt would work. I mean, the prototype of the stuff let Mad Hatter outright ignore nerve strikes to the throat... 'Should have been like Odin 'butting Galactus.

BruceSkywalker

StiltmanFTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.