Black Panther vs Cull Obsidian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spectre+
Fight takes place in Wakandan forest. BP has standard gear.

THE KING VERSUS ....

TheVaultDweller
Black Panther was getting overwhelmed by Outriders when Thor rocked up. Cull tore one of Hulkbuster's arms off and needed to get dragged along Wakanda's energy shield for some distance (which was chopping Outriders into little bits) before he died. Also, IIRC, Cull already tanked BP's kinetic pulse once already.

They're on different levels IMO.

TheVaultDweller
Cull was also giving Tony a decent fight in New York. And I consider Bleeding Edge Iron Man to be decisively above Black Panther at this point.

The Spectre+
OOOOKK SSOO.CAN I ADD THAT T'CHALLA GETS AN ARMOUR BUT WITH THE SAME CAPABILITIES OF HIS SUIT.

TheVaultDweller
How do you mean? T'Challa in Panther-themed version of Tony's latest suit? I suppose that could work.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
How do you mean? T'Challa in Panther-themed version of Tony's latest suit? I suppose that could work.

EXACTLY!: T'CHALLA IN PANTHER-THEMED VERSION OF TONY'S INFINITY WAR SUIT.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by The Spectre+
EXACTLY!: T'CHALLA IN PANTHER-THEMED VERSION OF TONY'S INFINITY WAR SUIT.

So, not Black Panther, basically

The Spectre+
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
So, not Black Panther, basically

YES!

TheVaultDweller
no expression

The Spectre+
TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR:
T'CHALLA WITH TONY'S IW ARMOUR (WHICH HAS KINETIC BLAST AND HIS CLAWS) VS CULL OBSIDIAN.

TheVaultDweller
So, what you actually mean is a Black Panther/Iron Man amalgam (in other words, a blend of the two) vs Cull Obsidian. In which case, Iron Panther (calling him Black Man would just sound weird lol) should win.

Estacado
Even then IM couldnt do much against him..

TheVaultDweller
To be fair, Tony didn't seem to be pulling out all the stops against Cull like he did during his battle against Thanos.

Single-Cell
Panther.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.