Sun God vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11129/111297632/5657446-zoran_%28earth-4290001%29_from_new_avengers_vol_3_20_003.png

vs.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213315/4737223-8849986364-12697.jpg

cdtm
All Sun God did was beat down Hulk.

Who hasn't done that? Even "My weakness is loggers with a chainsaw" Namor did it, twice. laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Do I need to remind you that Hulk treats Lord Rand as a puny flea? stick out tongue

One Big Mob
Sun God is the God of the sun. All suns. He controls all suns with the precision of a God.

He'd just summon an army of suns to come in and overload Superman.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol Superman 10/10

StiltmanFTW
Your sig sucks.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Your sig sucks.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/7/9/customsig_116279_8y.gif

Throwing stones and such.... with a sig like yours....

StiltmanFTW
DCEU is the worst thing that happened to the modern cinema...

Dragon Ball is the cornerstone of all anime uhuh

krisblaze
talking shit about dragon, smh at prof

Prof. T.C McAbe
Dragonball is a poor mans Sailor Moon at best and a Fist of the North Star for the simple minded at worst.

The Spectre+
DCEU is the worst thing that happened to the modern cinema...

Don't draw conclusions just yet... there's still Aquaman, SHAZAM! and maybe WW2 yet to come. I STILL HAVE FAITH.

Zack M
DCEU is just starting. WB got Steven Spielberg, Matt Reeves, Ava DuVernay, and possibly Peter Jackson to do DC films. Plus, Stilt's favorite movie, Wonder Woman, was the most profitable of last year. big grin

tkitna
Originally posted by Zack M
DCEU is just starting. WB got Steven Spielberg, Matt Reeves, Ava DuVernay, and possibly Peter Jackson to do DC films. Plus, Stilt's favorite movie, Wonder Woman, was the most profitable of last year. big grin

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3ov9jE3YKszddL2ak0/giphy.gif

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by tkitna
https://media2.giphy.com/media/3ov9jE3YKszddL2ak0/giphy.gif A Sentry fan doesn't have any right to facepalm at anything

Damborgson
DCEU isn't garbage but its utterly overshadowed by Mavels superior quality.

Oh and Superman two pieces the fake.

krisblaze
Bruh, both are pretty bad.

That's just the nature of comics though, like literature it has been headed towards self-referential irony-ridden trash ever since the 80s.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by The Spectre+
Don't draw conclusions just yet... there's still Aquaman

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

Dude, you killed me.

And Justice League got trashed by Thor 3, Panther and Infninity War... they're done.

The Spectre+
laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

Dude, you killed me.

And Justice League got trashed by Thor 3, Panther and Infninity War... they're done.

And what if Aquaman turns out to be a better movie than the 3 you outlined?

krisblaze

Stop, just stop laughing laughing laughing laughing

StiltmanFTW

https://media.giphy.com/media/yhRnl31SmMec/giphy.gif

Zack M
https://media2.giphy.com/media/3ov9jE3YKszddL2ak0/giphy.gif

What I said was true, though. WW killed it at the BO.

-Pr-

TBH, it wouldn't be too hard to be better than the tonal mess that was Ragnarok, at least.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
All Sun God did was beat down Hulk.

Who hasn't done that? Even "My weakness is loggers with a chainsaw" Namor did it, twice. laughing out loud

It was also a questionable victory for Sun God. All in all he lacks the feats to give him the win against any character above Low-Mid Herald class.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by -Pr-
TBH, it wouldn't be too hard to be better than the tonal mess that was Ragnarok, at least. Ragnarok was directed by the guy who co-directed and co-wrote What We Do In The Shadows among others and does stand-up.

It forced some laughs out of your cold previously-thought dead heart because it was supposed to be funny, Mr "I didn't come to this movie to laugh and I don't like it, I'm getting my Irish Dubloons back" R.

StiltmanFTW
Taika Waititi is black, that alone offended Pr greatly.

Well, definitely not as pale as an Irish.

One Big Mob
"What color is this? The Irish shores haven't seen something this dark since the Potato Famine!"

- Pr, circa 2017

Zack M
Can't believe PR hated Ragnarak. Easily the best Thor film and one of MCU's best.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob
"What color is this? The Irish shores haven't seen something this dark since the Potato Famine!"

- Pr, circa 2017

laughing laughing laughing

Zack M
Ragnarak >>> Panther.

StiltmanFTW
Ragnarok, bro. Ragnarok geek

StiltmanFTW

Damborgson
Originally posted by krisblaze
Bruh, both are pretty bad.

That's just the nature of comics though, like literature it has been headed towards self-referential irony-ridden trash ever since the 80s.

Some of Marvels are very sub par compared to others, but it has some gems. Unlike DC which has only produced sub par films. Except Wonder Woman which was passable.

Zack M
Ragnarok, bro. Ragnarok geek

You didn't like Ragnarak?

-Pr-
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Ragnarok was directed by the guy who co-directed and co-wrote What We Do In The Shadows among others and does stand-up.

It forced some laughs out of your cold previously-thought dead heart because it was supposed to be funny, Mr "I didn't come to this movie to laugh and I don't like it, I'm getting my Irish Dubloons back" R.

I love WWDITS, and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Well yeah, a film about the apocalypse shouldn't be more funny than serious, tbh.

Taika Waititi is black, that alone offended Pr greatly.

Well, definitely not as pale as an Irish.

I thought only Americans had that "If it's not white, it's black" attitude. Taika is lighter than half the girls I see walking around with fake tans in July.

Ragnarak >>> Panther.

No it ****ing wasn't.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Some of Marvels are very sub par compared to others, but it has some gems. Unlike DC which has only produced sub par films. Except Wonder Woman which was passable.

Passable? WTF.

StiltmanFTW
You didn't like Ragnarak?

There's no such film as "RagnarAk" stick out tongue

I liked it, saw it twice in the theater. I can understand why Pr calls it a "tonal mess", but frankly, Ragnarok being such a crazy ride is why it was so successful. Made quite a profit and appealed to critics and audience.

Zack M
I loved the 80's style it used. But that's just me. stick out tongue

tkitna
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
A Sentry fan doesn't have any right to facepalm at anything

Nothing the Sentry has ever been involved with will ever be as bad as the MoS, BvS, SS, and Justice League movies.

tkitna
Ragnarak >>> Panther.

I agreed with this

Sin I AM
mos was fine if u ignore pa kent, lois and zods death

Rage.Of.Olympus
Those are like the biggest focus of the movie lol.

Adam Grimes
Nothing the Sentry has ever been involved with will ever be as bad as the MoS, BvS, SS, and Justice League movies. This was funny lol

SquallX

Damborgson
Because he's Superman. Where someone else couldn't find the way, he should have been able to. Like with the Elite.

He's supposed to be the symbol that makes the impossible , possible, and there should have been a clever way to stop Zod. Instead he snapped his neck infront of a family because the movie wanted to be edgy.

Still not as bad as Batman using guns, but hey.

Philosophía

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.