Who would win a Superhero Tag team Battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MaverickIce
Who would win...

systematicevil
The team of Wolverine/Punisher would rule all. Two hard assed mo-fo's that dont let anything or anybody stop them. Sure they have there weekneses but they could find ways to get around them. Then only fact that could hold them back is that neither one of them really like to work in teams.

Darth Vicious
I doubt it, while Wolvie could hold his own against most of the otheres team members(he would eventually go down) the Punisher is no match for none of the, well only to Robin and Angel, my first instinct would be to pick BatMan but hes no match for Hulk so the winners would be Thing and Hulk because the madder Hulk gets the stronger he gets and Superman or Thor wont be no match for their combined efforts, BatMan/Wolverine, Thor/Superman would be better choices!

Augeybana
Nah Archangel,Icman,And human torch would defentaly would win.

MaverickIce
No offense but Thor and Superman would probaly kick ALL of their asses

Darth Vicious
THOR AND SUPES AS A TAG TEAM WOULD WIN, MAYBE AND NO, ANGEL, ICEMAN AND THE HUMAN TORCH AINT NO MATCH FOR NONE OF THE POWERHOUSES

KidRock
Superman would win UNLESS one of the others decide to bring a rock of kyptonite with them. I would cheer for SpiderMan though.

Augeybana
Archangel in apocalypse style with Iceman and human torch would win for superman kryptonite is to easy for him and all is left is thor.

Metroplex
Superman and Thor would win for sure. How many superheroes actually know that Superman is weakened by kryptonite? Im sure that there is very little who knows his secret.

Thor is also a thunder god and is also invisible. He can take on almost anyone.

MaverickIce
I think Captain Marvel Would win. (if you knew who he was you would agree)

Metroplex
Well i have the comic book DC vs Marvel. and Captain Marvel lost against Thor

MaverickIce
No, The Kree Captain Marvel..... I could have sworn Marvel (Shazam) won agaisnt Thor though, werent they praying then they fought, marvel shazamed into Billy to get in a tight place...i forgot the rest

Metroplex
Thor shot his hammer at Captain MArvel while Captain Marvel was still a kid. Then he blew up and Thor lost his hammer and Captain Marvel was knocked out.

Metroplex
Whats the difference between the two Captain Marvels?

MaverickIce
Right, then Wonder Woman found it and became something like a Lady Thor... (i didn't like that)

MaverickIce
Check out http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/cmarvel/genis-vell.html
You need to see the comics, he's even stronger now..

MaverickIce
Also check out his first (of the relaunch) comic here... its not his best...
www.marvel.com/minisites/minisites.html?title=CAPTAIN+MARVEL&family=marvel+heroes

MaverickIce
sorry link don't work

dlbrody
Thing and Hulk!!!!

There would'nt be much that could stop that duo. Just raw power and aggression.

Only superman would have a chance.

MaverickIce
mmmm.....no, Thor might have a chance

Darth Vicious
I dont know if u guys know but kryptonite aint the only thing supes is weak against, he has no defense against majic and all that is needed by Thor is hit him with his enchanted hammer and while true Supes can i may doedge it if he can i dont think hell see it as a threat not knowing is enchanted and he wont get out of the way and then Hulk takes out Thor, winner Thor/Thing

MaverickIce
you know.. looking at the choices, I don't think I made the best combos starting this thread, but the Kree Captain Marvel could definetly take out thing and hult

Slowhand
If we are to assume that this is to be a battle series where the competitors have only the powers that are unique to them. That is to say: NO weapons or abilities that they don't normally possess.

Superman... hands down.

Sorry, I know that a lot of people don't like Superman, but one cannot possibly ignore his powers or argue that he would lose to anyone on this list.

If I were playing favorites I would vote for The Hulk and Thing...

Metroplex
No ,weapons, does that mean that thor doesnt have his hammer???

chico23
Superman without a doubt.

MaverickIce
I did not make the thread so that the characters wouldn' t have the powers/items for what they are known for.... Under that rule you would assume that, for example Punisher wouldn't have his guns... for those are weapons that aren't attached to his body.. Would that also mean only mutants (and ppl like the Thing,etc.) would have powers? Furthermore, we are not talking 1 on 1, we are talking about Thing and Hulk fighting Superman at the same time That is how the thread was supposed talked about, every character with every power useing whatever powers they actually possess. Thank you for voting.

Augeybana
Yeah but wonder woman decided not to take the hammer only fair because it's a marvel thang but storm kicked wonder woman butt.

12freddyscommin
rolling on floor laughing Superman 4 sure i like the guy cause he's strong. messed messed but he's not my fav What the f**k? Wolvie & The Pun would put in work ninja

Nightmare
Quicksliver and Scarlet Witch would win! Wanda does'nt really need Peitro, she would just blast them all away!!

Nightmare
Quicksliver and Scarlet Witch would win! Wanda does'nt really need Peitro, she would just blast them all away!!

Ironman 66
spidey and venom

Mav
geez, this is the first major VS. thread in this forum from a while back.

Kontraz
i say spider-man and venom.... it would be close over all, but spider-man or venom alone could take out a lot of those guys (even a lot of those teams), and together they are pretty much a nearly unstoppable force.

If not them, then i'd say thing/hulk, but spider-man has been able to beat both of them one on one, and venom vs hulk was a draw, more or less, yet venom was able to best thing pretty easily.

Nataku8188
I'd say Venom and Spidey, but an even better (and more eccentric) team would be Venom and Carnage. If you could get them together, they would simply mow their way to victory. Venom is smart enough and Carnage is simply THAT dangerous. Supes, Marv and the thing/hulk team would give them a challenge though.

Victor Von Doom
Hulk and Thing. They'd be well too much for a solo Supes or Thor. As for Spidey and Venom, get real.

x-Lilith-x
Hulk and Thing

Alpha Centauri
Deadpool and Punisher would be cool.

But Hulk and Thing for now.

-AC

Asian Hulk
maybe I like the hulk and thing

who?-kid
Superman. Thing is not on the same level as Superman, a few good punches and he's out. And if I were Superman, I wouldn't even fight him, just fry him from a distance, or throw him to Africa. This will take like, hm, 3 seconds ?

And then of course there's the classic battle (maybe the most classic of them all) : Hulk vs Superman. I think Superman has the edge, because Hulk only has superior strength (when he lives long enough to get real angry, that is). Superman has lots more than only amazing strength.

Victor Von Doom
If Superman went down to Doomsday, he's going down to Hulk AND Thing.

Alpha Centauri
Precisely.

Superman has lots more but what is that gonna do to Hulk? Heat vision and ice breath wont do squat. All he has is strength, where he is out matched.

Either way, in THIS multi fight, he would go down. Hulk and Thing, not two randoms.

-AC

who?-kid

Alpha Centauri

who?-kid
Except for the healing factor (true, I forgot about that, shame on me), you can leave the cat-like agility and the running speed at home. Like it's gonna be a big difference against Superman.

Eurm, you haven't used anything against me. You just complain how Superman has been upgraded and so. Doesn't matter if Superman has been upgraded or not (lots of characters, by the way, have become stronger or more versatile. Superman is no exception). Topic is current Hulk is fighting current Superman.

One thing : do not compare me with some biased Superman fan. I like and respect Superman and Hulk, but I just think Superman has a better chance in defeating Hulk than vice versa.

I didn't think that was swift. Short yes, swift no smile. Oh, and it is not true, also. If he doesn't need time to get real angry, why did he ask Jean Grey to make him angry ? Hm ?

I'll tell you a secret, my friend, because he knew he could have been killed by Onslaught BEFORE he was strong enough. So he needs time after all. big grin. Why did he get his ass kicked so many times in the dimensions dr. Strange banished him to ? And yes, there he was very angry, all of the time, but did it matter ? Nope. He was beaten by aliens, dinosaurs and those ugly red knights, it didn't matter how strong or angry he was.

Before that, he was even more angry, but when he fought Thor, Thor used his little hammer to teach him how to fly.

Moral of the story : don't depend on the adrenaline/emotion/anger/stress/strength thing (well, you know what I want to say) too much. It doesn't always work. That is a fact !! And the fact that Hulk gets stronger when he gets mad, is his trump card. Can you guarantee me it will work against Superman ? No you can't.

Victor Von Doom
'If he doesn't need time to get real angry, why did he ask Jean Grey to make him angry ? Hm ?'

He didn't. He asked her to remove his mental block. Furthermore, it didn't take long. No charging up, no fuss, or indeed muss.

Alpha Centauri
"Except for the healing factor (true, I forgot about that, shame on me), you can leave the cat-like agility and the running speed at home. Like it's gonna be a big difference against Superman."

Be a hell of alot different if it wasn't there though wouldn't it? Yes. If I had left out a fact about Superman, you'd be on it like a dog on heat. Yet it's cool to do it to Hulk.

"You just complain how Superman has been upgraded and so. Doesn't matter if Superman has been upgraded or not (lots of characters, by the way, have become stronger or more versatile. Superman is no exception)."

Ice-Man has evolved with the ability to do more within his base powers. Superman got the ability to fly out of nowhere. Which is where his speed came from. You know, that speed that seems critical in all battles.

"One thing : do not compare me with some biased Superman fan. I like and respect Superman and Hulk, but I just think Superman has a better chance in defeating Hulk than vice versa."

I didn't compare you to them, just raised the point. I give you more credit than that.

"I didn't think that was swift. Short yes, swift no . Oh, and it is not true, also. If he doesn't need time to get real angry, why did he ask Jean Grey to make him angry ? Hm ?

I'll tell you a secret, my friend, because he knew he could have been killed by Onslaught BEFORE he was strong enough. So he needs time after all."

Damn man. Shit, you got me. Oh wait. No...no you haven't. Thanks for sharing the secret but I'll share a fact. She didn't make him strong. She brought out the incarnation best suited to do the job at that time. Savage Hulk, coz it was dormant and the writers wanted to weave more integral parts of Hulk's other incarnations in the Marvel Universe more often. So no, he doesn't need time. He went from passive to being powerful enough to put a hole in Abomination's head in seconds. He didn't say "No wait......grrrrr. No, no almost got it.....Grrrr. Say 'Betty you slapper', that oughtta do it." He just flipped and that was it. No time is needed, sorry.

"Why did he get his ass kicked so many times in the dimensions dr. Strange banished him to ? And yes, there he was very angry, all of the time, but did it matter ? Nope. He was beaten by aliens, dinosaurs and those ugly red knights, it didn't matter how strong or angry he was."

I never claimed he was invulnerable to attack or that he gets beaten up now and then. This is about his strength. Everytime he gets knocked down he gets right back up again.

"Before that, he was even more angry, but when he fought Thor, Thor used his little hammer to teach him how to fly."

Ultimates #5. Nuff said. If of course Thor Vs Hulk is your argument. See who's flying then.

"Moral of the story : don't depend on the adrenaline/emotion/anger/stress/strength thing (well, you know what I want to say) too much. It doesn't always work. That is a fact !! And the fact that Hulk gets stronger when he gets mad, is his trump card. Can you guarantee me it will work against Superman ? No you can't"

Can I guarantee you that Hulk's strength will work against Superman? Given that it has before, yes. Can I guarantee you that it would bring out the win alone? No. But you know as well as I do there are alot of things that go into battles and I believe Hulk is more than capable of winning. Oh and his healing factor, you know that thing you conveniently forgot? Yeah, it increases in speed times by adrenaline. With his anger. So the madder he gets the quicker he heals from wounds. Thought I'd inform you of that.

-AC

who?-kid
Tsss, I just forgot it. People do that sometimes, you know.

Well, without Jean Grey, he couldn't have done it, could he ? That's all I wanted to say. Without Jean, he could have been killed. Onslaught was strong enough to kill the Hulk. Hulk knew that, so he swallowed his pride (very uncommon for Hulk) and asked Jean politely to make him angry/ to turn him into savage Hulk (whatever) so he was already waaay stronger than he should be at the beginning at the fight.

When fighting Superman, I don't think there will be a telepath coming to the rescue.

And gets knocked down again wink.

I think I'm gonna leave the debate right here, because I don't want another endless Hulk vs Superman thing. There are better things to discuss. But it was fun.

Victor Von Doom
'and asked Jean politely to make him angry/ to turn him into savage Hulk (whatever) so he was already waaay stronger than he should be at the beginning at the fight.

When fighting Superman, I don't think there will be a telepath coming to the rescue.'

It's not whatever though. It's the latter. As regards 'when fighting Superman...', he is no Onslaught.

Alpha Centauri
"And gets knocked down again "

....and yet again gets up. Which was my point. It's not an incredible task to knock Hulk down. Keeping him down is out of Superman's reach. though.

"When fighting Superman, I don't think there will be a telepath coming to the rescue."

But as Vic said, Superman is no Onslaught.

-AC

WarHulk980
Hulk and Thing would win!

b.d.k
hulk and wonderman kills anything you can dream up so go ahead and end this fight. well maybe ant man and thewasp get outta here.

bdk

eleveninches
Genis

Brazballion
All of you can quite trying right now because I've got the team that couldn't be beat. The Silver Surfer (I hate this charecter besause he is so much stronger than everyone else put together) and Superman. Superman takes care of the little guys and Surfer takes care of everyone else.

Quick Freeze
iceman freezes blood and torch has nova

Tron
Damn, this thread went WAY over the 3 on 3 limit.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.