Team Wakanda vs. Team Titan vs. Team Nidavellir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
These 3 teams all fight one another in the island of Themyscira. No BFRs. All combatants are in their strongest versions and the standard weaponry that comes with those versions. Morals off. Who's the last team standing?

Team Wakanda:
Captain America
Black Panther
Bucky
Warmachine
Falcon
Hulk
Wanda
Vision
Okoye
M'Baku

Team Titan:
Ironman
Dr. Strange (no time gem)
Iron Spider
Starlord
Drax
Mantis
Nebula

Team Nidavellir:
Thor
Rocket
Groot (adult)
Eitri

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
These 3 teams all fight one another in the island of Themyscira. No BFRs. All combatants are in their strongest versions and the standard weaponry that comes with those versions. Morals off. Who's the last team standing?

Team Wakanda:
Captain America
Black Panther
Bucky
Warmachine
Falcon
Hulk
Wanda
Vision
Okoye
M'Baku

Team Titan:
Ironman
Dr. Strange (no time gem)
Iron Spider
Starlord
Drax
Mantis
Nebula

Team Nidavellir:
Thor
Rocket
Groot (adult)
Eitri

Either Team Titan or Team Wakanda.

Id say team Titan considering Strange and IM.

Also, would it be fair to have Vision who has the Mind Stone and deprive Strange from his?

TheVaultDweller
Probably because we have actually seen Strange in action without using said Stone, whereas we have no idea what Vision is capable of without his. They speculated that his mind might remain mostly intact, but they didn't really know.

And Time Stone hax is too OP. If he wanted to, Strange could just repeat the Dormammu loop until everyone else got irritated and gave up. Makes the thread kind of pointless.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Probably because we have actually seen Strange in action without using said Stone, whereas we have no idea what Vision is capable of without his. They speculated that his mind might remain mostly intact, but they didn't really know.

And Time Stone hax is too OP. If he wanted to, Strange could just repeat the Dormammu loop until everyone else got irritated and gave up. Makes the thread kind of pointless.

Yeah you are right. Okay.

FrothByte

TheVaultDweller
And lol, Team Nidavellir is basically just Thor. I love Rocket and Groot, but they aren't the most powerful guys around, especially not in comparison to some of the players on the other teams. And Eitri is literally a cripple thanks to what Thanos did to his hands.

TheVaultDweller
No time gem here, and all characters are at their most powerful, that means Vision is intact.

I know. stick out tongue

I was just providing a possible reasoning as to why you left the Time Stone out but kept the Mind Stone.

FrothByte
I know. stick out tongue

I was just providing a possible reasoning as to why you left the Time Stone out but kept the Mind Stone.

My bad. I didn't read josh's post edit.

TheVaultDweller
My bad. I didn't read josh's post.

You should have swapped Eitri for Valkyrie IMO, even though she wasn't technically at the forge. As mentioned previously, we only meet Eitri after his hands are already mangled. So, that is technically the highest peak we have seen him at. We have no idea what he is capable of, while able-bodied, in a proper fight.

FrothByte
You should have swapped Eitri for Valkyrie IMO, even though she wasn't technically at the forge. As mentioned previously, we only meet Eitri after his hands are already mangled. So, that is technically the highest peak we have seen him at. We have no idea what he is capable of, while able-bodied, in a proper fight.

I was going to add Loki in there, because he at least was in the movie. Maybe I still should.

TheVaultDweller
I was going to add Loki in there, because he at least was in the movie. Maybe I still should.

Well, better do it while we are still in the first few posts then, or else stips become set according to MvF rules.

FrothByte
Ok, officially removing Eitri from Team Nidavellir and adding in Loki and Gamora instead, for the sake of evening out manpower a little bit.

TheVaultDweller
This is pretty hard to judge actually, because I could potentially think of ways for each team to possibly win, depending on how they play it.

One person who has ended up being a big surprise to me is Mantis. Yes, she is not the most impressive fighter, but her powers are very strong. She's been able to incapacitate beings like Ego and Thanos, and was able to render a less powerful mind, like Drax's, unconscious with a casual tap to the head. And her lack of other skills can be countered by the fact that Strange can surprise portal her onto someone, like he did to Thanos.

Josh_Alexander
Ok, officially removing Eitri from Team Nidavellir and adding in Loki and Gamora instead, for the sake of evening out manpower a little bit.

Hmmm.

Team Titan wins still.

NotAllThatEvil
I'd wager team wakanda. Scarlet witch is crazy strong and has mind powers. Captain America is apparently as strong as one of thanos's arms, so with bucky they basically make up a thanos. Black panther is covered head to toe in vibranioum. They should be able to take out the heavy hitters of the other teams and they got discount iron man and falcon and /maybe/ hulk to deal with the other team's fodder.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I'd wager team wakanda. Scarlet witch is crazy strong and has mind powers. Captain America is apparently as strong as one of thanos's arms, so with bucky they basically make up a thanos. Black panther is covered head to toe in vibranioum. They should be able to take out the heavy hitters of the other teams and they got discount iron man and falcon and /maybe/ hulk to deal with the other team's fodder.

Yeah, am checkmate in that aspect too...

Both teams are insanely OP.

I vote team Titan thought, just because they've never faced magic.

Dr. Strange has clear control over his powers now. He can warp reality and create pocket and mirror dimensions.

Wanda and Vision would be serious adversaries for sure, but again, they've never faced magic.

NotAllThatEvil
Both are powered by magic rocks and are good friends with thor. The only thing strange really gas on them is portals, and I think most members of the team are quick enough to react before the portals become that big of a deal

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Both are powered by magic rocks and are good friends with thor. The only thing strange really gas on them is portals, and I think most members of the team are quick enough to react before the portals become that big of a deal

Well, remember Strange was able to tank most of Thanos IG's attacks.
Also, he was able to temporarily manhandle Thanos with his magic.

But, i think it would be a pretty close match. It would all depend on how well the teams can play together.

Obviously Wakanda has the numbers advantage. But team Titan has more powerhouses.

NotAllThatEvil
I would wager that the wakanda power houses hit harder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.