Battle of the Brains (Tony vs Shuri)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spectre+
Given Tony's extreme improvements on his armor in IW, can Shuri do To Black Panther's suit what Tony did to his?

If so, what phenomenal additions can be made to T'challa's suit that beats the achievements of Tony Stark?

CPT Space Bomb
Shuri is nothing to Stark tbh....at least in feats. She was born in supposedly the most advanced society with all the Vibranium she could want and hasn't come close to making anything as impressive as Stark's nano-tech suit. It's show not tell so in SHOWING Stark wins. Not saying Shuri isn't smart but I don't belive for one second she tops Stark.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by The Spectre+
If so, what phenomenal additions can be made to T'challa's suit that beats the achievements of Tony Stark?

An arm that grows out of the back of the suit and slaps anyone in the MCU who uses the phrase "What are those?!", regardless of distance.

Estacado
Tony wins.

Shuri is annoying as phuck.

gauntlet o doom
I've not seen Shuri do anything that tops anything Stark has created. Jarvis AI alone keeps Tony on top.

Single-Cell
Shuri is smartest person in MCU , Tony Stark is a crackhead middle school educated loser compared to her.

quanchi112
Tony Stark.

Juk3n
If Tony was smarter than Shuri, he would have had Vibranium suits from Age of Ultron. His suits still get shredded all over the ****ing place.

Robtard
Shuri's implied to be smarter, but as noted above, she also has an advantage of being born into a society with vastly superior tech.

imo, give Tony unrestricted assess to Wakandan tech and resources, he surpasses himself and her by leaps and bounds in a relatively short time.

Single-Cell
Originally posted by Robtard
Shuri's implied to be smarter, but as noted above, she also has an advantage of being born into a society with vastly superior tech.

imo, give Tony unrestricted assess to Wakandan tech and resources, he surpasses himself and her by leaps and bounds in a relatively short time.

NOOOO , That is not true at all , Shuri is on another level , in both knowledge and sheer intelligence Shuri is higher than Tony , IT's A FACT.

ares834
Tony easily. He has created more advanced inventions in a less advanced society.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Single-Cell
NOOOO , That is not true at all , Shuri is on another level , in both knowledge and sheer intelligence Shuri is higher than Tony , IT's A FACT. Yes, it is true. Feats show that Stark is vastly smarter. Shuri can SAY she's smarter all she wants, the Wakandan tech is way less impressive than Starks. Bring feats or get lost troll.

Arachnid1
Prior to Infinity War, I'd say Shuri. With the invention of the Nano suit though? Stark. That thing is on another level.

quanchi112
Marvel characters just keep upping the ante. They just keep getting better and better whereas dc characters just keep doing more of the same.

Single-Cell
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Yes, it is true. Feats show that Stark is vastly smarter. Shuri can SAY she's smarter all she wants, the Wakandan tech is way less impressive than Starks. Bring feats or get lost troll.

YOU GET lOST , MCU boss says Shuri is the smartest , Stark only builds that stupid Iron Man suit ,Shuri has built everything , she has built medical tools , software tools , she makes suits that gets kinetic energies , she has built CITIES , Stark is nothing compared to Shuri.

CPT Space Bomb
YOU GET lOST , MCU boss says Shuri is the smartest , Stark only builds that stupid Iron Man suit ,Shuri has built everything , she has built medical tools , software tools , she makes suits that gets kinetic energies , she has built CITIES , Stark is nothing compared to Shuri. Do you even WATCH ANY of the MCU Films? All Stark builds is IM suits? Are you joking? You're either incredibly stupid or incredibly young. Either way it's bad.

Khazra Reborn
Stark. Post IW it's not even close anymore, really.

The Spectre+
Both Have Advantages: Tony Has The Money,shuri Has The Resources.
Tony Is Already In his Prime(agewise), And I Have To Say That Suit In IW was badass. But shuri is still very young and with all she's made in wakanda, only the MCU know what she will create when she matures.

Surtur
Tony is just better. Plus alcoholism makes it funny.

Single-Cell
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Do you even WATCH ANY of the MCU Films? All Stark builds is IM suits? Are you joking? You're either incredibly stupid or incredibly young. Either way it's bad.

I might be a teenager but i'm smart , when did Stark build medical tools ? when did Stark build technologies for a country by himself , he had a WEAPONS company , he only built weapons and he continued building weapons in the form of Iron Man suit , he did somethings in energy but that's it.

NotAllThatEvil
How bout those robots that performed open heart surgery on him in the first iron man? Or being the leading name in clean energy? Or desiring the hover carriers for s.h.i.e.l.d.? His holographic tech? A. I. ? Recreating and projecting his own memories for some college kids?

Single-Cell
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
How bout those robots that performed open heart surgery on him in the first iron man? Or being the leading name in clean energy? Or desiring the hover carriers for s.h.i.e.l.d.? His holographic tech? A. I. ? Recreating and projecting his own memories for some college kids?

That surgery was easy , much easier than what shuri did to everett , he is in clean energy because his dad invented it , those hover carriers are nothing compared to what wakanda has , that holographic tech was BS , it did nothing special.

NotAllThatEvil
I'm sorry, how is developing tech that recreate a memory from twenty years ago in 3rd person b.s.? That seems way more impressive than anything shuri had done.

Shuri crammed the black panther suit into a necklace, Tony crammed a nano tech iron man suit in a chest piece of similiar size, and tony's suit is way more advanced

Single-Cell
I'm sick of tony stark ,Shuri may not be smarter than him but both batman from batman v superman and nolan are smarter than him and i'm making a thread to prove it.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

And creating a new element for his arc reactor in IM2. And finding a cure for Pepper's Extremis infection at the end of IM3.

HulkIsHulk
I'm sick of tony stark.
Now that explains things

CPT Space Bomb
I'm sick of tony stark ,Shuri may not be smarter than him but both batman from batman v superman and nolan are smarter than him and i'm making a thread to prove it. laughing Wow. Hope you're not wanting Batman to win....

wakkawakkawakka
Would figure making an arc reactor out of scraps and two sentient AI would warrant Tony to be better than Shuri by default.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.