Quicksilver vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Quicksilver (Evan Peters) versus Flash (Ezra Miller).

Who is faster?

Who wins in a super speed H2H fight?

TheVaultDweller
I'm going to go with the guy who can moonwalk at super speed over the guy who still sometimes trips over his own feet at super speed.

FrothByte
Any Quicksilver version will win against JL Flash. If it's Fox QS he's too fast. If it's MCU QS he's too experienced a fighter.

NotAllThatEvil
Mcu quicksilver vs cw flash might be interesting, but this ain't fair

Impediment
CW Flash is simply too fast for Quicksilver.

Khazra Reborn
QS styles on him hard, this isn't even close IMO.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Impediment

Agreed.CW Flash is the fastest of them all.

NotAllThatEvil
Did something happen this season that I missed? Why is flash faster?

BruceSkywalker
both Mcu Quicksilver and FOX Quicksilver stomp Man Flash Ezra so easy it isn't even funny..

Originally posted by Impediment

CW Flash stomps all

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Did something happen this season that I missed? Why is flash faster?

He got a serious amp coming out of the Speedforce. Basically a nuke detonated and spent the whole episode in Super speed with the explosion barely moving. Was a pretty amazing feat.

NotAllThatEvil
Oh, that is impressive. I stopped watching after the crossover.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Oh, that is impressive. I stopped watching after the crossover.

Yeah, CW Flash has gained the ability to enter Flashtime, where pretty much everything becomes frozen from his perspective for several minutes on end. And even outside of Flashtime, he was able to run from Central City to a remote village in China and back in like 3 seconds (while carrying someone for half the trip). CW Flash's top end speed has really shot up. But, much like his comic counterpart, he normally doesn't operate at his highest speeds. I'd still give him a win over the others though, seeing as we know he can go that fast if he really needs to, and is WAY more experienced than the other 3 mentioned here when it comes to actually fighting other Speedsters.

Apparently there will be more Flashtime during the finale though. At least based on some comments and such I have read online.

Silent Master
In other words, the show is now full of PIS?

steverules_2
Nothing JL flash has done compares to the feat of QS saving people in the X mansion, plus him busting Maga out

carthage
It took him forever to get back to Central City after he got bfred by the Thinker in Alaska

The China feat is a massive outlier, he also got tagged by gas lol

TheVaultDweller
If we're seriously going to play the lowballing game, then I can point out how Fox Quicksilver also got tagged by a sound wave during X-Men Apocalypse, when Weapon X showed up after the mansion scene.

The Spectre+
FOR NOW quicksilver takes this. Mind you the flash will be back and FASTER.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
In other words, the show is now full of PIS?

It always was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.