Metron Vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4a/44/82/4a4482d06f82ab3e375c748af72dc75e.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b2/e1/1d/b2e11d292939c57ef6847eeeef9a0728.jpg

DarkSaint85
Does Metron have any battle feats? Seems like WWH beats that brain box in....

Faceless808
No battle feats for Metron that I know of, but the Mobius Chair is pretty powerful in it's own right. IIRC, it was strong enough to pull New Genesis via tractor beam. Also has similar functions to a Mother Box. It can create force fields of astro force, I believe. Metron can go invisible and intangible. so it's the chair that you gotta watch out for.

Riv, with the Mobius Chair, you never need prep. smile

With that said, maybe stalemate. Neither can hurt the other.

SquallX
This is a joke right? Meteor opens up a portal and drops Hulk in he sun.

Faceless808
I thought that would be considered BFR, but that works for me! LOL

Come to think about it, I wouldn't be surprised of Metron could create a sun with the chair, but I don't think he has done anything like that.

cdtm
Metron wins, easily! Easier then US Agent beats Slade.

riv6672

Faceless808
I still think it's a stalemate. Metron has never, to my knowledge, used the Mobius Chair as an offensive weapon. I'm sure Galan or DarkSaint will correct me if I am wrong. But I do not think Hulk could lay a hand on Metron, either.

riv6672

Faceless808
thumb up thumb up

DarkSaint85
I haven't seen any battle feats, tbh.

And whilst Metron could well just go intangible or whatever, it's the Hulk. He crushed Stranges hands on the astral plane....

operator616
Originally posted by Faceless808
No battle feats for Metron that I know of, but the Mobius Chair is pretty powerful in it's own right. IIRC, it was strong enough to pull New Genesis via tractor beam.

Not canon.

cdtm
Worlogog is standard ever since he took it back from Hourman.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I haven't seen any battle feats, tbh.

And whilst Metron could well just go intangible or whatever, it's the Hulk. He crushed Stranges hands on the astral plane....

I took that as Strange going physical. He can do that, can't he?

He thought he got through to Hulk, and took that last step as a show of comaradarie/good faith.

SquallX
Is not bfr if Metron follows the Hulk through the portal. And with all the exotic powers the chair posses, Metron would be just fine in the heart of the sun.

cdtm
It would still be bfr. Soon as you step off the field. it's bfr.

The difference is, if you bfr yourself, you admit defeat.

Gecko4lif
Metatron opens a portal and drops the sun on hulk

DarkSaint85
'What a curious creature! I must study him further, up close and personal!'

'You are indeed as dumb as you are ugly! You think you can lay a hand on me? I am Metron, of the Ne- arrrgggghhh!'

SquallX

quanchi112
Hulk breaks him.

Faceless808
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Do you think Metron goes intangible in the same way Dr Strange does?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.