Black Order vs. Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
These two groups fight to the death in the fields of Wakanda. All are armed with standard gear, morals off. No BFR.

Black Order:
1. Ebony Maw
2. Cull Obsidian
3. Corvus Glaive
4. Proxima Midnight

Justice League:
1. Wonder Woman
2. Aquaman
3. Cyborg
4. Flash/Batman - you can only pick one, either Flash or Batman

quanchi112
Black Order wins.

Single-Cell
Maw is enough.

The Spectre+
If DC didnt go ruining their movies,the Flash would have been enough to solo and i still think he can do it, unless....... of course he does not trip.

Eon Blue
Black Order.

Zack M
Superman is enough.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Superman is enough. He is not in the thread and Maw would demolish him.

Robtard
An Obsidian Order film would likely be better than what we're getting out of the DCU

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Robtard
An Obsidian Order film would likely be better than what we're getting out of the DCU Honestly I'm disappointed with the fact they all died in IW. Corvus and Maw were awesome. Oh well.

As far as the matchup I think if it wasn't for Maw the DC team wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Honestly I'm disappointed with the fact they all died in IW. Corvus and Maw were awesome. Oh well.

As far as the match up I think if it wasn't for Maw the DC team wins.

One thing the MCU does that annoys me sometimes, with how casually they toss away some ancillary characters. Like two of the Warriors in Thor: Ragnarok. I know Hela was a beast, but they went out unceremoniously like garbage, could have given them a 60second fight at least; taking them out in style.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Robtard
One thing the MCU does that annoys me sometimes, with how casually they toss away some ancillary characters. Like two of the Warriors in Thor: Ragnarok. I know Hela was a beast, but they went out unceremoniously like garbage, could have given them a 60second fight at least; taking them out in style. I agree. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.