Pick 2, the rest will try to kill you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gauntlet o doom
Pick 2 groups of characters. The rest will try to kill you. All versions are from MCU movies. Characters get their standard equipment.

80 Captain America
50 x Drax
30 x Falcon
15 x MCU Spiderman
10 x Adult Groot
8 x Scarlet Witch
5 x Mark I War Machine
3 x Mark III Ironman
1 x Ragnarok Hulk

Stoic
Can you explain the numbers?

ghostman
8 scarlet witch and 80 caps.

was gonna go with hulk but hes only low herald

gauntlet o doom
Originally posted by Stoic
Can you explain the numbers?

Pick a character to protect you, for instance you can get 80 x Captain Americas and 30 x Falcons. The ones you didn't pick will try to kill you.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ghostman

was gonna go with hulk but hes only low herald

this

deathslash
Originally posted by ghostman

was gonna go with hulk but hes only low herald i think you're downplaying hulk, but this is essentially the correct answer.

The Spectre+
8scarletwitches and 1ragnarok hulk will do it for me.

krisblaze
lol?

I choose the Iron Men, the only ones with reliable forcefields and the ability to actually fly me the **** out of dodge.

What are the rest going to do once Iron Man has flown me to a different country smile

celeyhyga17
8 Scarlet Witch
10 Adult Groot

Scarlet Witch is uber as phukk.
Groot too. Young Groot can hold a super hot Stormbreaker. In his adult form he can wreck battalions by himself. He also has that weird protective ball thingy.

deathslash
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
8 Scarlet Witch
10 Adult Groot

Scarlet Witch is uber as phukk.
Groot too. Young Groot can hold a super hot Stormbreaker. In his adult form he can wreck battalions by himself. He also has that weird protective ball thingy. gamora tore groot apart though....

DarkSaint85
But he was just annoyed by her...and was trying to capture her alive in one piece for the bounty.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by krisblaze
lol?

I choose the Iron Men, the only ones with reliable forcefields and the ability to actually fly me the **** out of dodge.

What are the rest going to do once Iron Man has flown me to a different country smile

hulk jumps and gets you before you fly away

riv6672

krisblaze
Originally posted by The Spectre+
hulk jumps and gets you before you fly away

He ain't jumping through 30 repulsor rays.

riv6672
Dont you mean 6?

cdtm
Cap is to frail and weak. Make it 80 Cassandra Cain's, and we're in business.

riv6672
^^^ confused

cdtm
Right, it's "too". To late to edit it in.

*Ahem*. Yeah, I know, calling CAP frail? It's just by comparison.. When he gets stabbed by, say, Wolverine, in the leg, or in the shoulder by Conan, then the fights over.

Cass's whole thing is magic body reading to avoid taking damage. She's like a mini Spidey, without being a recognized meta or being so overpowered.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.