MCU Villains vs. X-Men Villains vs. DCEU Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Thanos (Power stone only)
Hela
Kurse
Ultron Prime
Abomination

Vs.

Apocalypse
Magneto
Sebastion Shaw
Future Sentinel
X-24

Vs

Steppenwolf
Doomsday
Ares
Zod
Enchantress

Fight on Theymiscara

Who wins?

quanchi112
Thanos stomps.

Darth Thor
Fox and Dc have nothing on the level of Hela and Thanos.

The Spectre+
who beats doomsday here apart from thanos????

Darth Thor
^ Hela. And possibly Kurse.

Arachnid1
Apoc, Doomsday, and Zod are the biggest hitters here. I'm leaning toward the DCEU though.

FrothByte
Why the hell is Abomination in there? Of the more than dozen MCU villains you chose the villain from the least MCU-ish MCU film.

Anyway, Thanos w/ powerstone is overkill. The powerstone when used properly can destroy whole worlds (supposedly). We saw Thanos use it to destroy the Asgardian ship with a gesture.

McNasty996
I see MCU being the biggest overall physical beast with DCEu being a close second due to Zodd and Doomsday but Fox has the most versatility here and can make things extremely difficult if they're not taken out quickly.

I'd honestly side with them since they can play hit and run tactics(Apocs teleportation and Magnetos ability to produce tremendous force+mass scale matter manip) but it's really anyone's game depending on matchups.

BruceSkywalker
MCU villains aren't gonna have a problem

in fact Thanos and/or Hela prolly solo

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Why the hell is Abomination in there? Of the more than dozen MCU villains you chose the villain from the least MCU-ish MCU film.

Anyway, Thanos w/ powerstone is overkill. The powerstone when used properly can destroy whole worlds (supposedly). We saw Thanos use it to destroy the Asgardian ship with a gesture.

He was also using the Power Stone when he broke that moon apart on Titan, IIRC, before using the Space Stone to teleport the pieces closer and throw them at the heroes.

The Ellimist
Thanos wins thanks to the power stone

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Apoc, Doomsday, and Zod are the biggest hitters here. I'm leaning toward the DCEU though.

Why doesn't it surprise me?

carthage

SSJGGogeta
Honestly I don't see any way that Zod or Doomsday are getting taken down here. Their durable enough to survive a nuclear explosion, fast enough to catch Flash, and strong enough to level cities.

Any metal that Magneto would use against them would just break on their skin, or bounce off.

Apocalypse has the best chance of doing something of use against them, and I just can't see him matching up to the raw power of Doomsday and Zod. Especially with Doomsday's reactive adaptation, I don't think a single person here has what it takes to get rid of him.

Silent Master
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Honestly I don't see any way that Zod or Doomsday are getting taken down here. Their durable enough to survive a nuclear explosion, fast enough to catch Flash, and strong enough to level cities.

Any metal that Magneto would use against them would just break on their skin, or bounce off.

Apocalypse has the best chance of doing something of use against them, and I just can't see him matching up to the raw power of Doomsday and Zod. Especially with Doomsday's reactive adaptation, I don't think a single person here has what it takes to get rid of him.

Post scenes where Zod and Doomsday show the speed required to catch the Flash or the strength to level cities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.