Invincible Vs Invincible Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/ac/81/59ac81a216b9ef722946fa847cf19059.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/14/b3/c514b37aeadff1a759c17f58bd8d4e72.jpg

deathslash
Invincible should take this 8-9/10

tkitna
Invincible but he's going to work for it.

deathslash
Originally posted by tkitna
Invincible but he's going to work for it. doubtful, he's significantly faster than tony.

riv6672

Damborgson
Well that was the purpose behind Extremis.

VanMae
I recall him shooting a bunch of missiles out of the air via his computer aiming and moving the arms at superspeed. Bit of a one-off, though. Mind you, Iron Man is a lot like Star Trek, in that he has lots of different one-offs.

krisblaze
Iron Man might be too versatile for this.

I remain undecided.

CadenceV2
Mark stats outweigh IM own by alot. Durable enough to be compared to most high tiers too. Then there is the speed advantage and willing to kill that Mark shows.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, Robot only beat him by utilising that special metal.

Otherwise.....I mean, has it ever been explained how Iron Man's durability works? He's still limited by the materials he uses (not talking about forcefields).

So even the strongest metal known to man is still going to be pretty weak by comic standards, no?

VanMae
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, Robot only beat him by utilising that special metal.

Otherwise.....I mean, has it ever been explained how Iron Man's durability works? He's still limited by the materials he uses (not talking about forcefields).

So even the strongest metal known to man is still going to be pretty weak by comic standards, no?

You kinda answered your own question: it's reinforced by a magnetic force-field.

carver9
Ironman can take this, especially if he use this attack...

https://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11126/111264207/5494743-9742876123-44267.jpg

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Ironman can take this, especially if he use this attack...

https://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11126/111264207/5494743-9742876123-44267.jpg he used almost all of his energy on that one attack. He'd need to hit Mark first btw, and we both know that he's hilariously outclassed in speed.

cdtm
Needs to be said:

Invincible survived in the sun. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by VanMae
You kinda answered your own question: it's reinforced by a magnetic force-field.

So is that it, he has a magnetic FF and that's it?

tkitna
Originally posted by cdtm
Needs to be said:

Invincible survived in the sun. stick out tongue

For a little while. It was going to kill him though.

deathslash
Originally posted by tkitna
For a little while. It was going to kill him though. still longer than iron man.

Digi
Guys, this is comics. Are we really saying "hur dur Invincible > any metal" like Tony's durability makes any real-world sense in relation to metallic strength? That's not even lowballing. It's more like changing the variables of the contest, but only for one combatant.

On speed, I'm not up on current IM, but I know at least Extremis had some picsecond feats. I think Tony loses eventually, but I don't think this is the insta-kill argument that others might.

I'm cool with Invincible winning via physical attrition, even up to 10/10. That's probably how this fight goes. But let's not pretend he'd rip open Tony like Popeye with a can of spinach in some two-panel non-fight.

DarkSaint85
No one is saying that.

I was just asking if it was ever explained....

Stoic

riv6672
^^^good deal. thumb up

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Digi
On speed, I'm not up on current IM, but I know at least Extremis had some picsecond feats.

From the scan I saw Iron man stated even though he could move at Pico Seconds, he cannot react at those speeds. He would smash into nothing on the moon at pico second speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.