DB Suicide Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
On an alternate Earth, Goku stays evil. He is stopped by Tao Pie Pie.

Years later, Radditz comes to Earth. In a major battle that wipes out three major cities, a combination of heroes, Piccolo Sr. (Who was biding his time, waiting for an opportunity to regain his youth), and the Red Ribbon Army forces stop him. They learn about the bigger world, but Radditz still learns of the Dragon Balls, and sends word to Vegeta and Napp.

The Earth government works with the Red Ribbin Army to put together a team to stop them.

Can they survive the Saiyan invasion?! And if so, what happens if they meet Freeza, or Buu?

How far can Earth get, on their own power and technology? Where are the their limits?

NotAllThatEvil
Tao and when we're both students under master mutito along with roshi. Tien still would probably learn the evil containment wave. Krillin sought out roshi with out goku, so he still probably gets to be as strong as he normally was. Yamcha has no problem using the Dragon balls for selfish means. The z fighters could still put up a fight, but without goku, the androids wouldn't be that big of a deal. Don't think they could take buu, but frieza seems conqurable

NotAllThatEvil
Is grandpa gohan still alive?

cdtm
Technically, the androids probably wouldn't exist, or would be made to combat the new threats they learned about. Common enemy means my enemies enemy is my friend and all that. I was even thinking a volunteer program where humans get enhanced might happen (A bit fan ficky, but so is this scenario.)

But interesting response nonetheless.

NotAllThatEvil
Eighter existed pre goku, so androids would exist at some level.

bbrem123
The only reason 16,17,18 and Cell existed was because of Goku. With Goku dead RR androids would most likely still be android 8 level in power.

cdtm
Radditz still came, though. They also know about Freeza, from Radditz. (The Red Ribbon Army has become legitimized, and they tortured it out of him.)

So they have their motivation.

bbrem123
Goku was the only reason RR was as advanced as it was though. Without Goku I don't see them creating the same powerful androids. Also you would have an immortal Frieza at this point from his wish on Namek.

cdtm
Depends if anyone translates for him before Guru dies. No Earth dragon ball save this time.

But that does open up a reason for him to invade Earth next.

bbrem123
Agreed. Frieza's time on Namek would be short either way as there will be little to no resistance. So it Namek fails he would be on Earth before you know it.

I just don't see Earth handling Frieza at this point either. Especially without Goku pushing RR to create androids like 16,17,18.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, no matter what happens, they're not defeating Frieza at this point. Even if Gero ended up creating the androids in preparation for Frieza, they won't be able to put down an immortal Frieza, who will get stronger and stronger as he fights with them until he's powerful enough to kill them(based on how much stronger he got from training). Worst case scenario for Frieza, he flies away from Earth and trains to come back and win.

Either way, Buu will show up at some point and absorb immortal Frieza before destroying Earth. After that, Beerus comes around and destroys the galaxy/universe because Buu pisses him off.

NotAllThatEvil
Evil containment wave

Playmaker
But if Goku was dead before Raditz arrived then that just means that Raditz would have killed Piccolo. Raditz was going to kill him before his scouter detected Goku's power level. Also, it took an enraged Gohen to weaken Raditz enough so that Goku could hold him so that Piccolo could fire that Special Beam Cannon, which Piccolo only developed to battle Goku. And if Raditz killed Piccolo, then he wouldn't have learned what dragon balls are. After all, the only reason Vegeta and Nappa learned about the dragon balls (and Frieza for that matter) was because a dying Raditz sent that message to them via his scouter.

So would Frieza ever discover what dragon balls are? And since Frieza wouldn't know what dragon balls are...would he go to earth? After all, Frieza was told to avoid Majin Buu (and Beerus).

Dramatic Gecko
Piccolo fuses with Kami. Check Mate Frieza.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Piccolo fuses with Kami. Check Mate Frieza.

Demon King Piccolo fuses with Kami? I doubt it. If anything, Frieza would kill either one of them right off the bat.

Piccolo jr. wouldn't even exist, if Goku hadn't killed DKP in the first place.

Also, read the OP. Raditz killed Demon King Piccolo when he first showed up. Kami is worthless at this point, lol.

Dramatic Gecko
CDTM has bad grammar making it impossible to know if he meant Piccolo was destroyed or joined the red ribbon army to stop him.

If Kami/Piccolo are dead... my only question is... is Android 13 a thing in this universe? Plus the Research for 18 and 17 started long before saiyan saga. It started roughly a short time after Goku destroyed RR base. And the androids were stronger than Frieza without ever having any data on him.

Edit: Just remembered GOku never destroyed RR base. Nappa and Vegeta solo if their are no strong Androids.

bbrem123
18 and 17 and many other androids would not exist because Goku would be dead in this scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.