John Hughs Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
If you were a character a John Hughs/Brat Pack movie who would you be?..laughing out loud evil face

Ratcat
I'd like to be able to say John Bender from The Breakfast Club!

But I probably more like Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off!

finti
Kevin, home alonelaughing out loud

queeq
Molly Ringwald's part in the Breakfast Club. laughing out loud

Ratcat
In that case I retract my John Bender line completely!!! But it is still a cool film!!!

queeq
Ahhhhh, then I don't want to play anymore either.

Ratcat
Well, I don't want your earring that's for sure!!!laughing out loud

queeq
Oh, pleeeaaaassee.

Ratcat
OK, you're scaring me now!!!

queeq
Boooh.

Ratcat
Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhh!

queeq
Hehehehehe, just your friendly neighbourhood queeq.

Ratcat
Um, I think I'm gald I'm gonna be away. Maybe you can calm down a little.....

Gundark
With RC and Dimmy gone, chaos and mayhem will run amok. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmmm, just remember, wherever i go I'll still be watching. laughing out loud

finti
Where is Dim going?

Ratcat
Where did all the Dodos go?

queeq
She's gonna play with them??? Awwe that's nice. She likes animals.

Ratcat
She is, how'd you figure that?
The powers of a Sith are beyond my meager interpretations.

queeq
Well, you're never too old to learn. laughing out loud

Ratcat
OLh, I'm too old for anything, chuck me on the scrap heap.

queeq
There, there. I see things you can be good for. Like the doorman at WDW. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmm, sounds like my ideal job!!!

queeq
Exactly, you don't do anything all day, everyone will think you're funny because of your British accent and you get free access to the park.

*hands RC the application form, to be signed with blood*

Ratcat
Kewl, do I get one of those lovely little name badges too?

queeq
That or it will be tattooed on your forehead. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Nah, that invloves too many needles.

queeq
They'll knock you unconscious first. Well, Goofy will.

Ratcat
And there's the Blackeye I predicted in another thread!

queeq
I doubt he'll do that by giving you a black eye. He's not so sophisticated. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hey, don't diss the Goof Miester!

Gundark
Scrap heap ? This garbage chute was a wonderful idea, RC...what an incredible smell you've discovered...laughing out loud

queeq
Time to shave the werewookie, Gundy. Your honours.

Gundark
(buzzing of clippers in background) Now sit still, RC, this will only take a minute..being you're so short and all. laughing out loud

queeq, where's the refreshing alcoholic after shave splash I gave you a couple of threads back ? RC will really enjoy that all over his body when I'm done. laughing out loud laughing out loud

finti
eeh where is Dim going? (the sequal)smile It was posted that Raz and Dim would be gone for awhile. I know Raz is going to the states, but where is Dim going?

Ratcat
Raz is going to thye states too, gee this is gonna be an invasion.

Actually, I thought it was me going to the States. laughing out loud

queeq
RC is going to the States and Dim.... well she lives in the States.

*hands Gundy the alcohol after shave*
I made a as pure as it gets. I think a few pores of mine were not entirely cleansed last time. That won't happen again. evil face

Ratcat
Soooooooo, Raz ISN'T going to the States? Boy am I confused. I think I'll stay home instead.

queeq
Raz, RatCat. They might in fact be one and the same. Who knows. So that means they both go.

Ratcat
I can catagorically confirm that Raz and I are 2 very different people. Please don't start a rumour like THAT!

queeq
Proof it! laughing out loud

Ratcat
Proof it? I assume you mean PROVE it?

Well, without Raz to assist that is pretty hard to do.

queeq
Sorry, dumb Dutchman in action.

Well even when he was here, he'd only be a name on the boards. It wouldn't PROVE a thing. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Exactly. What you want me to do, hunt him down and drag him to Holland?

Gundark
Amsterdamned ! Amsterdamned ! RC, are you daft ?!!! I really miss DD and his chicken. sad

Finti, you've really got to keep up with these threads, man. RC and Dim are going to Disney. I haven't heard anything about Raz going....actually he can't go, there won't be anybody here to attempt to keep chaos and mayhem in line other than Xizor cause I guess UBH is still MIA. laughing out loud

Sorry, RC, don't mean to pick on you, old boy, just having a little fun, yes, at your expense, but I'm gonna miss you while you're gone. smile I think queeq might fight me about turning him into the creature from the black lagoon. laughing out loud

Now here's your aftershave....(SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH) laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Don't be sad Gundy, DD appears now and again with his inspired brand of chicken based posting.

Yep, Orlando here I come! I am gonna eat so much junk food!!! So, when I get back I'm gonna be wanting a lot of Gungan Swampweed salads!laughing out loud

You know Gundy, I did put the invite out to you, but queeq turned it down on your behalf!!!!

Oh, and about that aftershave;

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhh!!!!

queeq
Gundy must stay with me. I can't live without her. As for teh chaos and mayhem, it doesn't matter if Raz is around or not. Any attempt made against us creating C&M will be a useless gesture. We now have the ultimate power on these boards, I suggest we use it. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Um, ok, I think someone needs to re-evaluate his world domonation plans again!!!laughing out loud

queeq
I'll leave those to finti. He's on ramming course with the EU. When Europe's wiped out I think he will go after the US. laughing out loud

finti
So RC and Dim gonna meet up in Orlando, ehh while you`re there RC teach the people of Florida how to put a mark on an election ballotsmile And queeq, no I`m ok with only bugging EU cuz USA kind of works.
Newsflash EU demands Norway to lift the import ban of EU food. Demands?, who the hell do they think they are? They have no jurisdiction over Norway. You don`t see them bashing
the US or Canada over it. Picking of Norway because we are small, EU is cowards. Think I`ll go to Brussels to kick some butts. Watch out EU your about to get a thumping.evil face

Ratcat
Will I have a home to come back to at this rate???

Gundark
Ah yes, queeq...a chaos divided against a mayhem cannot stand. laughing out loud But until RC & Dim leave, we are vulnerable. Raz is too well equipped. He's more dangerous than you realize. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Strong in the Force are these two, but not strong enough.

Dim
Please Please Pleeeeeeease don't wreck the forum while we're gone!!!!

finti
Dont worry I`ll tend the bar and this forum. I thump anyone nasty and the EU parlimentlaughing out loud
Be awere of the Norse Sith.

Ratcat
Well, I;m sure we can check in from IOS. They have Internet terminals there.

queeq
Don't be too proud of this board you've constructed. It's insignificant to the power of Chaos and Mayhem. laughing out loud

Ratcat
NOt my board matey, belongs to uncle Razzle.. And if where doing mobie quotes, SLJ did this one for comic relief on Friday. I have no idea what it means but is sounds way cool!!!

queeq
And then you're supposed to kill someone. You're a real pal RC.

Ratcat
And third times the charm!!! What have I done for all this adoration?

queeq
The question is: what haven't you done?

Ratcat
OK, I give up, what???

queeq
You have not been...... not a pal. laughing out loud

Ratcat
TRying to fool me with your double negatives huh?>

queeq
Not fooling, just triggering your brain a bit more. laughing out loud

Gundark
Well if you're triggering it, that means then it explodes. laughing out loud Now we'll have to find RC another brain. Sigh. Get the instruments ready...when's the next thunderstorm ? laughing out loud

queeq
Now where can we find a replacement for JarJar's brain? Where can we find THAT level of intelligence? laughing out loud

Gundark
Hmmmm....I was thinking of TK421 laughing out loud But I think even HE was smarter than JarJar. laughing out loud

queeq
Can't have that. laughing out loud

Gundark
Hey, queeq...about this role-playing thing...who are you gonna be ? I don't know if you wanna roll with the master/apprentice idea or not...I saw you bawling on another thread about being Sith, although Ush said that's probably not possible...you wanna go for light side ? Or do you have something totally different in mind for your character ? Talk to me, darling ! laughing out loud

Raz
Just for the record, me and Ratcat are totally different people.
For one, he lives more than 200 miles away from me!

queeq
Prove it! laughing out loud

Oh Gundy, I am still wondering if I can find the time to play, really. But maybe you and I should hitch up as mates in the role play. What do you want to do, dearie?

Gundark
Well....I don't wanna push you into it if you're not sure you're gonna have the time...that's entirely your call.

But if you want to, Ush said he has room for 5 good guys...we could shed our Sith robes (stop thinking what I know you're thinking with your evil little mind evil face ) and become a goodside master/apprentice if that would fit Ush's plan. Or if you want to be, ahem, married...hehehe....we could run an establishment together maybe, like the tavern. If Ush thinks that might work too ? Comments ?

queeq
Sounds very interesting, Gundy. Bit of an indecent proposal about the robes though.... on second thought: I like it. laughing out loud

I'll try to check out Ush's masterpiece and I'll get back to you soon.

Raz
OK, I give in. I'm really Ratcat, and I'm currently in Florida.
I'm post this message from a cybercafe, while Dims having an argument with the mouse about his age laughing out loud

queeq
Okay you convinced me. You're NOT RC. You seem to have a sense of humour. laughing out loud

Gundark
I love it when Raz comes down from his throne to mingle with his subjects. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
He is a kind usurper.

Gundark
And he's letting us run free in the asylum !!! laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, he is much nicer than that strict mistress Dim. laughing out loud

Gundark
I wonder just how much the mods are moderating each others behavior at WDW. evil face

queeq
I don't wonder how. I wonder IF. laughing out loud

Gundark
This is scary, queeq. You keep posting what I'm REALLY thinking. laughing out loud

queeq
It's not scary, it's common practise.

Gundark
Great Sith minds think alike ? laughing out loud RC will throw up when he comes back and reads all this. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Maybe we'll throw up when we find out what he's been doing. laughing out loud

Gundark
Maybe Dimmy has already thrown up from RC making her get on all those thrill rides. laughing out loud

finti
Or the other way aroundlaughing out loud

queeq
Maybe RC IS the thrill rides she has to throw up from. laughing out loud

Gundark
Oooooooo......of course you know we'll have to use the mind probe on them when they get back. evil face

queeq
No problem. I'm charging and upgrading them already. We'll post all the gory details withinn minutes after they get back.

I should start practising the Wedding March again. Gundy, will you start decorating on Monday? laughing out loud

Gundark
No problem. I'm sure RC will have gotten Dimmy a beautiful Minnie Mouse ring out of the appropriate gumball machine. laughing out loud

finti
Or he gave her a big supplies of barfbags.
Take the loop again RC and Dim!!!!

queeq
WE are the ones who supply the barf bags. So far, no orders. Guess we'll need them after we pry the info we want from their brains. laughing out loud

Gundark
Full disclosure....or they get kicked off JC. evil face

queeq
Agreed... or they get kicked off the boards. Then they will discover the true power of C&M evil face

keokiswahine
*brings in bottle of bleach, mop and glow, mop, bucket, and more bags, just in case it gets messy next week* laughing out loud

queeq
Thanks, keo. Looks like we've got our cleaning lady. laughing out loud

finti
On your knees Keolaughing out loud

Gundark
Oooooo, it appears finti is flexing his mighty norse knight muscles....laughing out loud

queeq
Mighty? laughing out loud

Raz
Another thread closed? What a shame...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.