smart fight : Tony Stark vs Bruce Wayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Single-Cell
Tony stark is in a intelligence fight against 2 different Bruce waynes seperately ,

1.Nolan movie Bruce wayne

2.Batman V Superman Bruce Wayne

Is tony stark smarter than any of these bruce waynes ?

playa1258
He's easily smarter than both.

Single-Cell
Bruce wayne works in hidden , he make plans before his attacks , his business is stable , stark coudlnt even see his partner is betraying him , he was so idiot he made a killer robot.

playa1258
DCEU Wayne is much smarter than the Nolan version who was made in a somewhat realistic fashion.

MCU Stark has tech and feats easily beyond both. Just look at the difference in the suits each made. Baleman should not even be considered as he did not even make his own suit entirely.

Silent Master
You could remove half of Tony's brain and he'd still be smarter.

Single-Cell
Bruce Wayne didn't make more powerful suit because he didn't need it and when he needed one against superman , he made it and he defeated him , Bruce Wayne is also strategic in war and goes with a plan , but tony stark goes into battles without plan and he is confused about what to do in battle.

Silent Master
LOL!!!!!

Single-Cell
ok tell me this , why in Iron Man 3 , tony coudn't see the attack to his house coming , when he just said his adress to the reporters , and if he did saw the attack coming , why he coudn't stop it ? why Tony did not consult the avengers about making ultron but bruce did consult them making superman alive ? it is because bruce is smarter.

Silent Master
LOL!!!!!!!!

Single-Cell
I don't understand why people are so fan of tony stark in this site , just because he knows science doesn't mean he is the smartest , being smartest is also about politics , is about business , bruce is better than tony in both of them , he might not be better in science but that is because science in dc movies are not as advanced as marvel movies.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Single-Cell
I don't understand why people are so fan of tony stark in this site , just because he knows science doesn't mean he is the smartest , being smartest is also about politics , is about business , bruce is better than tony in both of them , he might not be better in science but that is because science in dc movies are not as advanced as marvel movies.

A better strategist and combatant Bruce takes it (Bale)

A better engineer and scientist...Well just got to take a look at the MK 48 suit (Nanosuit) to answer the question.

Tony is way smarter in terms of weaponry and technology to Wayne featwise.

Single-Cell
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
A better strategist and combatant Bruce takes it (Bale)

A better engineer and scientist...Well just got to take a look at the MK 48 suit (Nanosuit) to answer the question.

Tony is way smarter in terms of weaponry and technology to Wayne featwise.

i agree in science stark is smarter , but smart is also about politics and strategy which bruce is smarter in both.

Silent Master
Not saying I agree, but even if Batman had a slight to massive edge in business and strategy. It wouldn't matter because in everything else; like science, engineering, inventing etc. Iron-man is a 9,000 to Batman's 1

So overall. Iron-man wins 10000/10

Josh_Alexander
i agree in science stark is smarter , but smart is also about politics and strategy which bruce is smarter in both.

politics in what sense?

Single-Cell
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
politics in what sense?

In Civil war movie Tony was getting orders from that general and he coudnt do anything about it and tony didn't have many connections in iron man movies that he could use , his only connection was rhody that even he was upset from him in iron man 2 , but bruce was well respected between politicians in batman v superman and he had connections that he used to find information about that krypton rock. What i mean is that Bruce had a system of connections but Tony didn't.

Silent Master
Wow, Bruce was able to get info on something. That is amazing, I've never heard of someone skilled enough in politics to get someone to leak information. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tony meanwhile was able to tell a congressional oversight committee to F off without getting into trouble or having to turn over his technology like they wanted.

Josh_Alexander
In Civil war movie Tony was getting orders from that general and he coudnt do anything about it and tony didn't have many connections in iron man movies that he could use , his only connection was rhody that even he was upset from him in iron man 2 , but bruce was well respected between politicians in batman v superman and he had connections that he used to find information about that krypton rock. What i mean is that Bruce had a system of connections but Tony didn't.

Well yeah i agree.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wow, Bruce was able to get info on something. That is amazing, I've never heard of someone skilled enough in politics to get someone to leak information. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tony meanwhile was able to tell a congressional oversight committee to F off without getting into trouble or having to turn over his technology like they wanted.

The fact that the guy is claiming retarded shit like Tony is "confused about what to do in battle" shows he is just massively biased against Stark.

quanchi112
Stark by miles.

relentless1
they have superior smarts in different ways; if this was a chess match Wayne wins majority; building weapons Stark blows him out of the water obviously.

Batman is smarter in deductions and strategy

Tony is smarter in engineering and science

Silent Master
Overall Batman is a 100 and Iron-man is around 9,000

relentless1
now the real contest here is who gets more pussy?

Tony has the affable party boy thing going for him but Bruce Wayne has the bad boy smouldering thing that women like and we know that BvS Batman at least drinks and sleeps around with randoms.

Put em both in a room and see who pulls more throughout the evening lol

TheVaultDweller
Pepper would kick Tony's ass if he did that.

CPT Space Bomb
From a scientific/technological standpoint Stark is so far ahead it's not even funny. There honestly isn't even a comparison. At all.

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1

Tony has the affable party boy thing going for him but Bruce Wayne has the bad boy smouldering thing that women like and we know that BvS Batman at least drinks and sleeps around with randoms.

What does this have to do with the OP?

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1

Seeing as we go by feats, then we know Tony completely stomps Bruce in a dating game.

TheVaultDweller
Well, if we do ignore the Pepper factor... In the one IM film, Stark managed to bed a reporter within a few hours of meeting her despite the fact that her original intent had actually been to do a hatchet job article on him, IIRC. So, yeah, Tony can be very charming when he actually wants to be. Normally, he can't be bothered though, so just acts like a dick lol.

h1a8
Tony is smarter

steverules_2

Silent Master
IOW, Tony is smarter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.