Ben Kenobi/Old Master Maul vs. Ashoka Tano/Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins
Rebels Ashoka
Sabers only

Zenwolf
Team 2

ILS
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Team 2 literally the only reason you are here is to say legends is more powerful than canon then leave

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS
literally the only reason you are here is to say legends is more powerful than canon then leave

Not really. I just find Team 2 to be better off.

ILS
why

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS
why

So now I have to explain, but others don't when they can just say which team?

Alright fine.

For one, Team 2 aren't old men. This might seem like a negligible thing sure, but the fact is, Ben has been noted to not be as he once was physically in the current SW comic series issues involving him.

This probably won't hinder Maul as much sure, I'll give you that, but even a fit man won't be as great as he once was in his prime.

Malgus has great strength and power behind his blows, which can wear them down eventually and he isn't exactly lacking with defense and durability.

Which yes I realize Vader has the same and yes I realize that Ben was able to hold out against him, but then it wasn't going to be indefinite now would it? No of course not.

Maul in this state has only fought Inquisitors, Kanan and Ahsoka. Which is fine, but Malgus meanwhile has fought Jedi Knights/Masters and whole Strike Teams of some of the best the Republic or Sith Empire has to offer, this including powerful Sith or Jedi, along with highly decorated Troopers and Agents.

Plus Maul seems to have this overconfidence thing which seems to blind him and cause his downfall, he could very well end up making a mistake which costs him, either of who he fights.

Ahsoka is highly agile and quick, not much to say and yeah I realize that she was able to essentially stalemate Maul. Thing is though, it wasn't going to go on forever, but I feel Ahsoka could hold Maul while Malgus fights Ben at best.

So there it is, now I bid you farewell.

Rockydonovang
I assume this is canon ben kenobi.

Legends Malgus is prolly above the canon incarnatios of team 1 and Ahsoka beats Maul, so I guess team 2.

ILS
Originally posted by Zenwolf
So now I have to explain, but others don't when they can just say which team?

Alright fine.

For one, Team 2 aren't old men. This might seem like a negligible thing sure, but the fact is, Ben has been noted to not be as he once was physically in the current SW comic series issues involving him.

This probably won't hinder Maul as much sure, I'll give you that, but even a fit man won't be as great as he once was in his prime.

Malgus has great strength and power behind his blows, which can wear them down eventually and he isn't exactly lacking with defense and durability.

Which yes I realize Vader has the same and yes I realize that Ben was able to hold out against him, but then it wasn't going to be indefinite now would it? No of course not.

Maul in this state has only fought Inquisitors, Kanan and Ahsoka. Which is fine, but Malgus meanwhile has fought Jedi Knights/Masters and whole Strike Teams of some of the best the Republic or Sith Empire has to offer, this including powerful Sith or Jedi, along with highly decorated Troopers and Agents.

Plus Maul seems to have this overconfidence thing which seems to blind him and cause his downfall, he could very well end up making a mistake which costs him, either of who he fights.

Ahsoka is highly agile and quick, not much to say and yeah I realize that she was able to essentially stalemate Maul. Thing is though, it wasn't going to go on forever, but I feel Ahsoka could hold Maul while Malgus fights Ben at best.

So there it is, now I bid you farewell. i want 30 seconds of my time back for reading that

Darth Thor
Comes down to Ben vs Malgus, so Team 1 wins.

xPRIMEx
Team 1 wins sabers only. Team 2 could win all out

Freedon Nadd
Old Ben could rival Vader - who is likely physically stronger than Malgus. I say Ben's team wins. But barely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.