Bruce wayne vs King T'Challa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is a fight taking place without suits, armor or ANY weaponry or devices of any kind, ordinary athletic wear and strictly h2H combat skill, you chose the background and place ( which could or could not make a difference in favor of one over the other ). 1) random encounter. 2) 12 hour prep. Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Panther was enhanced, Bruce wasn't.

spetznaz

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bruce wasn't.

Neither is Wilson Fisk. stick out tongue

cdtm
I'll call this a draw.

Whatever the heart shaped herb does for T'challa, Bats training and unhealthy obsession with pushing himself way past the breaking point should narrow the gap towards.

Not to mention, some of Batmans striking feats, among other things, are kind of ridiculous for someone human level..

King had him fix a broken back, for gods sake. Nothing "human" about that.

StiltmanFTW
T'Challa is a peak human even without the herb wink

http://i.imgur.com/IYaGELQ.jpg

cdtm
Using stat terms in universe. laughing out loud

You know he'd still lose to unenhanced Fisk, even with the herb.

Batman's more or less a super soldier ringer.

StiltmanFTW
Then why he got his ass raped by Deathstroke numerous times?

Kingpin is a special case and you know it.

cdtm
Then why he got his ass raped by Deathstroke numerous times?

Kingpin is a special case and you know it.

So is Deathstroke.

Besides, hasn't Batman kept up with him since? I don't mean King.. Lets forget that ever happened.

But I'm more talking about things like kicking down big trees, or hitting Prometheus with a left so hard it shatters his helmet and just about puts him in a coma.

All stuff no normie has any business doing. Cap is just as bad, but he gets a pass on account of "SSS", like that justifies putting Hulk on his butt..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
So is Deathstroke.

Besides, hasn't Batman kept up with him since? I don't mean King.. Lets forget that ever happened.

But I'm more talking about things like kicking down big trees, or hitting Prometheus with a left so hard it shatters his helmet and just about puts him in a coma.

All stuff no normie has any business doing. Cap is just as bad, but he gets a pass on account of "SSS", like that justifies putting Hulk on his butt..

No, Deathstroke is one of those low metas that Kingpin regularly eats for breakfast...

Batman's best showing was taking Slade down with a cheapshot. And he always loses, even when Slade is nerfed. There's always some context.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Panther. Especially post MCU imo.

cdtm
He's low meta allright, but remember he was basically invented to stomp the titans on a semi regular basis.

I'll agree Fisk isn't losing to any of them. Only reason I brought him up, is to prove enhancements on paper don't mean everything.

And for someone who isn't enhanced, if you told me Batman had the super soldier process done to him at the start of his career, I'd say "It all makes sense now."

panthergod
BP beats Luke Cage while we powered. Got enhanced past his standard levels during doomwar. Then got king of the dead upgrade. Now he wrecks extremis zeke stane with two hands tied behind his back.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by panthergod
Got enhanced past his standard levels during doomwar.

He retained that magical boost thing?

cdtm
I take it back, T'challa wrecks Fisk if he's that tough.

I liked it better when he was on par with Cap, and had those pissing contests on who was better.

Rage.Of.Olympus
BP should be beyond even Steve even in strength at this point if the writer remembers his upgrades imo.

During Secret Wars II under Hickman, he was just racking up feats.

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
Using stat terms in universe. laughing out loud

You know he'd still lose to unenhanced Fisk, even with the herb.

Batman's more or less a super soldier ringer. .....he already beat fisk without the herb.....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
.....he already beat fisk wothoit the herb.....

But not in pure hth, he used gadgets iirc and planned the encounter.

Fisk was raping him.

Zack M
Bruce one-shotted Slade who is above Panther, IMO. Of course, Slade can one-shot Batman, too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Bruce one-shotted Slade who is above Panther, IMO. Of course, Slade can one-shot Batman, too. Nah.

deathslash
But not in pure hth, he used gadgets iirc and planned the encounter.

Fisk was raping him. thumb down he dodged all but one attack and when they both used weapons, t'challa raped him.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/kTTdy

StiltmanFTW
https://i.imgur.com/UlZyaWl.png

https://i.imgur.com/RcpK7gN.png

Zack M
laughing out loud

deathslash
*snip* classic introductory villain fight. He still came back later and beat on Fisk while barely even getting touched. Hell, he didn't even use gadgets in their second fight and he was just avoiding everything that Fisk threw at him.

abhilegend
Batman beats the shit out of puny panther.

The Spectre+
the bat against the panther....
batman gets worse beating than he got from bane.t'challa is a peak human equal with cap,possibly even higher,has insane skills not to mention enhanced senses in sight,smell and hearing. He surpasses wayne in every aspect:he is faster, more skilled, stronger,more ruthless and brutal and he is also a better strategist.

If the king gets prep we'll be making batsoup...

Zack M
And Batman has beaten Bane, Deathstroke, Talon, etc...

DarkSaint85
Can I post the showing of him against WW without his armour and gadgets? Lol

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Can I post the showing of him against WW without his armour and gadgets? Lol

It's funny how everyone goes to "merely peak human", like most of his rogues gallery isn't enhanced.

Not to mention there's a ton of ringers out there. Shang Chi or Cassandra Cain isn't enhanced, but they sure can keep up with those who are.

DarkSaint85
Also, he's a meta.

http://media.comicbook.com/2017/07/suicide-squad-batman-metahuman-1012536.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, he's a meta.

http://media.comicbook.com/2017/07/suicide-squad-batman-metahuman-1012536.jpg

laughing out loud

That a writer being catty, or was there something else going on there?

DarkSaint85
Possibly being catty, lol. Or just an honest mistake.

spetznaz

spetznaz

-K-M-
Batman can karate kick a motorcycle in half with ease. Based on his actual feats he is the very definition of meta/super human. Never understood why people just treat him as only peel human

One Big Mob
You'd be hard pressed to find battering rams with better feats than Batman kicking inanimate objects. You have to go with explosives to be comparable to some of the things he's done.

Not to mention he's stronger in every aspect than Eddie Hall at 220 pounds and it's just ridiculous.

lawest9
Bruce always finds a way. Lol!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.