Scarlet Witch vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Movie Version Battle.

Which Mutant is the MOST POWERFUL MUTANT of them ALL!?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_small/11/113509/5117287-7500267093-SikA5.png

Vs

http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/x-men-movie-image-ian-mckellen-magneto.jpg

TheVaultDweller
MCU Scarlet Witch isn't a mutant. stick out tongue

NotAllThatEvil
Nothing is more terrifying than a miracle

FrothByte
Wanda can easily create shields on the fly. She wins.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
MCU Scarlet Witch isn't a mutant. stick out tongue

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vRb8wtvRtW9mOk0/giphy.gif

Kazenji
^ Well its true, She got her powers from Loki's Scepter while being experimented on by Hydra.

Flyattractor
So she is a MUTATE then.

carthage
Eric destroys

SSJGGogeta
Magneto pulls the iron out of her blood, killing her instantly.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

He cant do that ordinarily.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Darth Thor
He cant do that ordinarily.

And why not?

A far less powerful version of Mags did it (although the victim did eat an iron rich meal earlier)...

I would imagine that the most recent version of Mags (and unless otherwise stated in the OP, we use the most current version of a character) which has planetary level magnetic manipulation would be able to manipulate the iron present in her blood with ease...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

thumb up

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
And why not?

A far less powerful version of Mags did it (although the victim did eat an iron rich meal earlier)...

I would imagine that the most recent version of Mags (and unless otherwise stated in the OP, we use the most current version of a character) which has planetary level magnetic manipulation would be able to manipulate the iron present in her blood with ease...

The only time he has done that was when Mystique prepped the guy beforehand. From around 1:30 onwards:

krv9e9eCf-Q

What you imagine he can or cannot do is irrelevant. You know MvF rules. Otherwise, the rest of us are allowed to speculate on what Wanda might be capable of, and she shattered an Infinity Stone.

Josh_Alexander
And why not?

Wanda wins!

FrothByte
Wanda wins. She may not have as much raw power as Magneto but she can easily ragdoll him and her shields can tank Magneto's basic attacks. Magneto needs timw to do his more powerful attacks and he won't be able to do that while getting ragdolled.

Single-Cell
Wanda can use her mind powers to distract magneto then use her telekinesis powers to break magneto in half.

NotAllThatEvil
I dont think her mind powers will work because of his helmet

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I dont think her mind powers will work because of his helmet

They won't work. However, Wanda can actually pull Magneto's Helmet with her TK.

TheLordofMurder
The only time he has done that was when Mystique prepped the guy beforehand. From around 1:30 onwards:

krv9e9eCf-Q

What you imagine he can or cannot do is irrelevant. You know MvF rules. Otherwise, the rest of us are allowed to speculate on what Wanda might be capable of, and she shattered an Infinity Stone.

The Infinity Stone, who's destruction only ruffled a few trees?

Just sayin...

wink

TheLordofMurder
As for the thread, Magneto wins regardless of the argument used here as he's the only mutant present...

Therefore, Magneto wins 10/10 without effort...

Happy Dance

FrothByte
As for the thread, Magneto wins regardless of the argument used here as he's the only mutant present...

Therefore, Magneto wins 10/10 without effort...

Happy Dance

Nah, he gets his neck snapped.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
Nah, he gets his neck snapped.

The OP asks which is the most powerful mutant of them all...

There is only one mutant here...

Magneto wins...

TheVaultDweller
The Infinity Stone, who's destruction only ruffled a few trees?

Just sayin...

wink

And there it is... Your biased lowballing attempt. I knew it was coming.

But hey, let's play your game. If Mags, according to you, can pull off the iron extraction regardless of context or circumstance, then the same standards count for Wanda. Which means she does this to Magneto the moment the fight starts, at around 0:47:

ORCKfVZ6ekw

FrothByte

TheVaultDweller
Don't waste your time. The sheer fact that he is willing to switch to such an asinine tactic to argue that Magneto wins shows that he is still as much of a troll as ever.

TheLordofMurder

TheLordofMurder
Don't waste your time. The sheer fact that he is willing to switch to such an asinine tactic to argue that Magneto wins shows that he is still as much of a troll as ever.

You have no counter for the truth...

I see nothing has changed...

Magneto wins...

Happy Dance

FrothByte
Mutant is defined by having the X-gene in both the movies and comics...

Mags has the X-gene, Wanda doesnt...

Magneto wins...

Nope. Having the x- gene or not is only what makes a mutant in the x-men universe, not in the mcu.

TheLordofMurder
Nope. Having the x- gene or not is only what makes a mutant in the x-men universe, not in the mcu.

Is Wanda ever called a mutant in the MCU?

FrothByte
Is Wanda ever called a mutant in the MCU?

No but I'm calling her one now and she certainly fits the description. Dictionary definition >>>> your opinion.

TheLordofMurder
No but I'm calling her one now and she certainly fits the description. Dictionary definition >>>> your opinion.

The movie never calls her a mutant...ever...and you know it.

She's Powered aka a Meta Human...

So no, she's not a mutant; your opinion of what she is is meaningless here...

Magneto is the only mutant here as per the movies...

Magneto wins...

FrothByte
The movie never calls her a mutant...ever...and you know it.

She's Powered aka a Meta Human...

So no, she's not a mutant; your opinion of what she is is meaningless here...

Magneto is the only mutant here as per the movies...

Magneto wins...

The movie also never called her a woman. Are you telling me she isn't a woman just because she wasn't called one?

It's also not my opinion that she's a mutant. She's a mutant based on the dictionary definition of the word.

Silent Master
This is a dumb argument, the OP sets the stips for a thread and the OP clearly indicated that Wanda is to be considered a mutant for this thread.

quanchi112
Don't waste your time. The sheer fact that he is willing to switch to such an asinine tactic to argue that Magneto wins shows that he is still as much of a troll as ever. LoM is a joke.

TheLordofMurder
The movie also never called her a woman. Are you telling me she isn't a woman just because she wasn't called one?

It's also not my opinion that she's a mutant. She's a mutant based on the dictionary definition of the word.

Wanda is referred to as 'she' or 'her' several times in the movie...

Combined with her apparent age, one can easily see that she is a woman; they don't have to spell something so basic out for the audience...

Well maybe some of you wouldn't be able to figure that out...lol.

How the dictionary defines her doesn't matter in a fictional movie...

She is Powered: aka Meta Human, not a Mutant...

Magneto is Homo Superior...

Magneto is a mutant...

Magneto wins...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
LoM is a joke.

Odin beat up on Thanos like he was a joke...

Want me to post proof?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Flyattractor
Odin beat up on Thanos like he was a joke...

Want me to post proof?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Yes. Please.

eek!

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder

TheVaultDweller
Neither of these are potentially in anyways (even if we did consider Wanda a mutant for the purposes of the discussion). Season two of Legion has really been playing up the threat David poses, even to the point where we know he "ends the world" in a possible future (though we have yet to be told how exactly he does this as there is at least one survivor). But the idea of David being a planetary level threat is nothing new. Hell, it's been strongly played up since the early stages of season one, being referred to as a "worldkiller", "god", "shaper of reality" etc. at various points.

And he has displayed such a wide variety of abilities (everything from manipulating matter, to pyrokinesis, to teleportation of himself, others, and objects, even leaving triggers for said objects to teleport to a set location once specific requirements are met, telepathy, telekinesis, energy waves, shields and more) that he is basically a reality warper.

Also, if we ever get that damn Dark Phoenix movie, I imagine she will also be a top contender for the title.

Arachnid1
I'm assuming there's a good amount of metal in the arena. OP never specified where the battle takes place, and Mags is pretty dependant on his surroundings.

Anyway, Mags has to act on an object in his surroundings first, and then use that object to attack Scarlet Witch. SW can directly TK Mags so she should be able to get off an attack quicker, and Mags has no way to block her TK. This is a win for SW.

God I hope Marvel retcons her relationship with Mags back into existence when they inevitably get the X-men rights.

Estacado
If this is Eric from Apocalypse he ass rapes Wanda so badly its not even funny..

Gandalf Magneto might lose feat wise he was still more impressive then KMC's overrated Wanda..

FrothByte
Originally posted by Estacado
If this is Eric from Apocalypse he ass rapes Wanda so badly its not even funny..

Gandalf Magneto might lose feat wise he was still more impressive then KMC's overrated Wanda..

Even in Apocalypse Magneto had to have prep to set up his shields whereas SW can enact her shields at will. And as Arachnid pointed out, Magneto still needs other materials to attack Wanda whereas Wanda can simply ragdoll Magneto directly.

Estacado
Wanda is a chump who has hard time against shitty opponents like Proxima and Corvus.
She never done anything impressive through out her whole movie carrier besides sinking vision deep below the ground and destroying the stone which was basically cause her power were in sync with it.

Her battle feat are complete fail.

Besides it has been shown multiple times how Eric can kill multiple people in a fraction of a second with nothing but coins and medals while Wanda's reaction speed is pretty terrible..

Eric beats her by default.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Estacado
Wanda is a chump who has hard time against shitty opponents like Proxima and Corvus.
She never done anything impressive through out her whole movie carrier besides sinking vision deep below the ground and destroying the stone which was basically cause her power were in sync with it.

Her battle feat are complete fail.

Besides it has been shown multiple times how Eric can kill multiple people in a fraction of a second with nothing but coins and medals while Wanda's reaction speed is pretty terrible..

Eric beats her by default.

She was fast enough to contain a bomb as soon as it exploded. That's faster reflexes than anything magtneto has shown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.