Thanos w/ his army vs. Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
In this scenario, Loki never deposed Odin and sent him to Earth. Odin found out about Loki's scheme and locked him up in his old prison cell. Thor returns to Asgard and warns Odin of impending Ragnarok and Odin takes this warning seriously. Asgard's shields are turned on and all its warriors are put on high alert. Even Loki is allowed out of his prison to fight for Asgard.

Thanos with his army and the Black Order then arrive on Asgard aiming to retrieve the Tesseract. Thanos already has the power stone at this point. Will Thanos be victorious in acquiring the space stone?

Can he and his army beat Odin, Thor, and the full might of Asgard?

WolvesofBabylon
Hard to say with Odin as his power is heavily implied and light on feats. If you throw Hela in there as well. I would definitely say Asgard wins.

FrothByte
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Hard to say with Odin as his power is heavily implied and light on feats. If you throw Hela in there as well. I would definitely say Asgard wins.

I'd love to but it wouldn't make sense in my scenario. Hela can only escape her prison if Odin is dead. Would you say Asgard stands a better chance at survival if Hela was at its head instead of Odin?

Adam Grimes
I'm assuming this is classic Thor?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'm assuming this is classic Thor?

Yup, w/ Mjolnir and all.

NotAllThatEvil
Well Odin beat hela, so I imagine he's of comparable strength/power. With his boys and their secret vault I'm sure they can win.

Quick question, there was a fake infinity gauntlet in the vault, so they might already know it's design/weaknesses. When was the gauntlet made?

Robtard
Your average Asgardian warrior is probably far superior to your average Thanos army foot-trooper (eg Chitauri).

But it's stated (not shown) that Thanos' army is the most massive. So quantity is in Thanos' favor, while quality is in Asgards.

Probably comes down if the top tier of Asgard, Odin, Thor, Heimdall and The Warriors can take down Thanos (using the power-stone) and his children.

edit: Is Odin allowed to use the space stone?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
In this scenario, Loki never deposed Odin and sent him to Earth. Odin found out about Loki's scheme and locked him up in his old prison cell. Thor returns to Asgard and warns Odin of impending Ragnarok and Odin takes this warning seriously. Asgard's shields are turned on and all its warriors are put on high alert. Even Loki is allowed out of his prison to fight for Asgard.

Thanos with his army and the Black Order then arrive on Asgard aiming to retrieve the Tesseract. Thanos already has the power stone at this point. Will Thanos be victorious in acquiring the space stone?

Can he and his army beat Odin, Thor, and the full might of Asgard?

Thanos with the Power Stone has enough power to obliterate Asgard.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Thanos with the Power Stone has enough power to obliterate Asgard.

Even though Odin has access to Space stone and all the other artifacts stored on Asgard?

Josh_Alexander
Even though Odin has access to Space stone and all the other artifacts stored on Asgard?

Aye.

The Space Stone can't be used directly. You'd need a machine or gauntlet to harvest it's properties.

Also, the Space stone is concerned with warping space and not really a good stone for power/damage output.

Robtard
Red Skull and Dr. Arnim Zola used the Space Stone's energy to build weapons.

Loki used the Mind Stone to fire energy blast, as did Vison. Seems the stones are capable of more than the realm of their scope. If Ronan could harness the Power Stone's power by slapping it onto his hammer, stands to reason Odin could do similar.

edit: Odin's missing an eye, there's an empty socket for the Space Stone stick out tongue

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Robtard
Red Skull and Dr. Arnim Zola used the Space Stone's energy to build weapons.

Loki used the Mind Stone to fire energy blast, as did Vison. Seems the stones are capable of more than the realm of their scope. If Ronan could harness the Power Stone's power by slapping it onto his hammer, stands to reason Odin could do similar.

edit: Odin's missing an eye, there's an empty socket for the Space Stone stick out tongue

All the Infinity Stones are energy sources. You could harvest their energy if correctly done.

However the Power Stone is concerned with power. It's energy capabilities exceed the other stones, and is a better power source.

The Power Stone can effortlessly obliterate planets. Such energy can't be harvested from other Stones.

FrothByte
Aye.

The Space Stone can't be used directly. You'd need a machine or gauntlet to harvest it's properties.

Also, the Space stone is concerned with warping space and not really a good stone for power/damage output.

That's a whole lot of conjecture without a whole lot of proof.

Thor used the Tesseract directly at the end of Avengers to transport him and Loki back to Earth.

Vision uses the mindstone directly to create devastating blasts.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
That's a whole lot of conjecture without a whole lot of proof.

Thor used the Tesseract directly at the end of Avengers to transport him and Loki back to Earth.

Vision uses the mindstone directly to create devastating blasts.

For someone who's knowledge on the Marvel Landscape is scarce yes.

The Space stone isn't a power output gem. It controls Space, as the name suggest. Energies can be retrieved from it, but never to the extend of the Power Stone.

FrothByte
For someone who's knowledge on the Marvel Landscape is scarce yes.

The Space stone isn't a power output gem. It controls Space, as the name suggest. Energies can be retrieved from it, but never to the extend of the Power Stone.

Yet I've just proven that the Tesseract and mind stone can be used directly contrary to what you were claiming.

Josh_Alexander
Yet I've just proven that the Tesseract and mind stone can be used directly contrary to what you were claiming.

Prove the Mind stone and Tessaract can be used directly, and not as i claimed, "With the use of an artefact or aparatus".

CPT Space Bomb
In the comics Thanos is slaughtered like a sheep. In the movies he still loses. There is a reason Thanos waited for Odin to die before attempting this plan. He was not powerful enough. Odin, Hela AND THOR? Lol. Also, Odin can wield all his artifacts....its simply too much. Thanos and crew are dead.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
In the comics Thanos is slaughtered like a sheep. In the movies he still loses. There is a reason Thanos waited for Odin to die before attempting this plan. He was not powerful enough. Odin, Hela AND THOR? Lol. Also, Odin can wield all his artifacts....its simply too much. Thanos and crew are dead.

Your ignorance once again has been noted.

Silent Master
Here is Vision using the mind stone directly.

QXjPeKzVmng

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
Here is Vision using the mind stone directly.

QXjPeKzVmng

Vision is a machine/robot, which means he is a piece of technology/aparatus meant to harvest the stone's power.

Thanks for proving my point Silent, wow, finally you made an asserted claim

Froth most be angry for you helping me laughing out loud

WolvesofBabylon
Items in Odins Vault
Casket of ancient Winters
The Tuning Fork.
The Eternal Flame.
The Warlock's Eye.
The Tablet of Life & Time.
the Tesseract.

Now we havent seen all of these in action but the casket is very powerful as well. Is the Destroyer available for this? Probably not since it was killed off during Thor 1?

Josh_Alexander
Items in Odins Vault
Casket of ancient Winters
The Tuning Fork.
The Eternal Flame.
The Warlock's Eye.
The Tablet of Life & Time.
the Tesseract.

Now we havent seen all of these in action but the casket is very powerful as well. Is the Destroyer available for this? Probably not since it was killed off during Thor 1?

The Power Stone represents all the Power of the Universe. No weapon can match it's power output.

FrothByte
Prove the Mind stone and Tessaract can be used directly, and not as i claimed, "With the use of an artefact or aparatus".

Thor used the Tesseract directly at the end of Avengers.

Josh_Alexander
Thor used the Tesseract directly at the end of Avengers.

Directly? Are you saying he grab the Tesseract bare handidly without anything in between his hands and the Space stone?

WolvesofBabylon
The Power Stone represents all the Power of the Universe. No weapon can match it's power output.

So the Space Stone could not match it? What proof do you have for this claim?

Josh_Alexander
So the Space Stone could not match it? What proof do you have for this claim?

Power wise it can't. Just like the Power stone can't open Portals, or like the Time Stone can't shape reality.

Each stone represents an essential aspect of the universe.

Silent Master
Vision is a machine/robot, which means he is a piece of technology/aparatus meant to harvest the stone's power.

Thanks for proving my point Silent, wow, finally you made an asserted claim

Froth most be angry for you helping me laughing out loud

The truly sad thing is, you actually believe that.

Josh_Alexander

laughing out loud

The sad thing is you actually helped me laughing out loud Was expecting better to be honest, coming from you laughing out loud

Silent Master

Josh_Alexander

Thanks Silent! Do you feel okay by the way? I mean, you actually went against Froth! laughing out loud

WolvesofBabylon
Power wise it can't. Just like the Power stone can't open Portals, or like the Time Stone can't shape reality.

Each stone represents an essential aspect of the universe.

Id suggest you research what all Thanos used the Space Stone for, more than just portals.

FrothByte
Directly? Are you saying he grab the Tesseract bare handidly without anything in between his hands and the Space stone?

I rewatched the vid, you're right, it was in a canister seemingly of Asgardian make. That said, if they have that technology then there's no reason they can't use it again to use the Tesseract. Or just make something better.

Josh_Alexander
Id suggest you research what all Thanos used the Space Stone for, more than just portals.

To shapen space in which ever way he wanted. Anything else?

I rewatched the vid, you're right, it was in a canister seemingly of Asgardian make. That said, if they have that technology then there's no reason they can't use it again to use the Tesseract. Or just make something better.

Aye!

Well that would be speculation.

Robtard
The Mind Stone empowers the Vision with flight, super-strength, devastating energy blasts and phasing. All things that have nothing to do with power over the mind(s).

Robtard
To shapen space in which ever way he wanted. Anything else?

When Thanos tried to stop Stormbreaker, he used the Space Stone to blast, along with the other five. It was a rainbow blast.

edit: I think when he brought down the moon-chunks, he used the Power and Space stone in conjunction iirc, they both lite up

Josh_Alexander
The Mind Stone empowers the Vision with flight, super-strength, devastating energy blasts and phasing. All things that have nothing to do with power over the mind(s).

As I claimed, it seems all the Infinity Stones work with Energy. I mean, they must be energy objects to perform their duties.

With the knowledge and the proper apparatus you should be able to harvest said energies.

But ain't like the Space Stone is in par with the Power Stone in terms of power output because of that.

Josh_Alexander
When Thanos tried to stop Stormbreaker, he used the Space Stone to blast, along with the other five. It was a rainbow blast.

edit: I think when he brought down the moon-chunks, he used the Power and Space stone in conjunction iirc, they both lite up

An energy attack, just like the Hydra weapons seen in Captain America the First Avenger.

But the power output of the Power stone shadows that of the Mind/Space.

We saw Red Skull surviving after grabbing the Tesseract bare handed. We also saw Thanos grabbing it without problems.

The Power Stone on the other hand would desintegrate anyone with just the touch of it.

Robtard
As I claimed, it seems all the Infinity Stones work with Energy. I mean, they must be energy objects to perform their duties.

With the knowledge and the proper apparatus you should be able to harvest said energies.

But ain't like the Space Stone is in par with the Power Stone in terms of power output because of that.

When it comes to pure direct killing power, it stands to reason that the Power Stone is at the forefront.

But really, using the Space Stone, someone of Odin's power/ability could likely just teleport Thanos and much(all?) of his army into a sun

Robtard
An energy attack, just like the Hydra weapons seen in Captain America the First Avenger.

But the power output of the Power stone shadows that of the Mind/Space.

We saw Red Skull surviving after grabbing the Tesseract bare handed. We also saw Thanos grabbing it without problems.

The Power Stone on the other hand would desintegrate anyone with just the touch of it.

That's speculation. It's been said in GoTG that only beings of enough power can hold the stones without dying. Stands to reason someone like Thanos and Odin could grab the stones bare handed and not die. After all, the GoTG combined were able to hold the Power Stone for a length of time.

FrothByte

Aye!

Well that would be speculation.

No, we already have proof of them doing it. Therefore, not speculation.

Josh_Alexander
When it comes to pure direct killing power, it stands to reason that the Power Stone is at the forefront.

But really, using the Space Stone, someone of Odin's power/ability could likely just teleport Thanos and much(all?) of his army into a sun

Mere speculation.

We never saw Odin nor Thor using it (Besides that is Thor teleporting).

Furthermore, the Tesseract was on Earth all the time, which means Odin either underestimated it's use/power or just didn't care to have it/use it.

Robtard
Using the Space Stone to move through space is literally what the Space Stone's strength is. As you said on page one "it controls space".

Or he never had a use for it, or he just didn't like the color, so many what ifs. What we do know is that Odin has use of the Space Stone here and can use it accordingly.

FrothByte
Mere speculation.

We never saw Odin nor Thor using it (Besides that is Thor teleporting).

Furthermore, the Tesseract was on Earth all the time, which means Odin either underestimated it's use/power or just didn't care to have it/use it.

Dude, you just answered your question. We already saw Thor use it. And now you're saying that maybe Odin can't use it even if we already saw Thor use it?

Josh_Alexander
Using the Space Stone to move through space is literally what the Space Stone's strength is. As you said on page one "it controls space".

Or he never had a use for it, or he just didn't like the color, so many what ifs. What we do know is that Odin has use of the Space Stone here and can use it accordingly.

Am saying that Odin being able to use it is mere speculation.

Again, speculation. But i doubt Odin would immediately use it. Thanos would just need for the Power Gem to touch Asgard and kaboom.

Silent Master
Why wouldn't Odin be able to use it?

FrothByte

Again, speculation. But i doubt Odin would immediately use it. Thanos would just need for the Power Gem to touch Asgard and kaboom.

So you're saying Thor was able to use it but Odin can't.
It also would be dumb for Thanos to completely obliterate Asgard, since it will make it difficult for him to find the tesseract if he did that.

Josh_Alexander
Why wouldn't Odin be able to use it?

Does Odin have an Infinity Gauntlet to use it. Also, we haven't seen any Asgardian device to manipulate the stone.

(Besides the two person teleporter used by Thor)

Silent Master
Since when do you need the IG to use a single stone?

Robtard

No, it's not. Thor used it to transport himself and Loki back to Asgard. Odin is vastly more powerful than Thor.

Ronan used the Power Stone which you're claiming is the hardest stone to use. Are you saying Odin couldn't use that one either, despite an inferior to Odin using it?

Why wouldn't Odin use a device that would save all his people? Via Heimdall Odin would know Thanos and his army are coming before they got there.

Josh_Alexander
Since when do you need the IG to use a single stone?

To use it to will you do. Otherwise, you can just partially manipulate space (create portals as seen in Avengers).

And, again, mere speculation.

What we know for sure is that Thanos can use the Power Stone without a problem.

Thanos wins.

Silent Master
Where is that stated?

Robtard
To use it to will you do. Otherwise, you can just partially manipulate space (create portals as seen in Avengers).

And, again, mere speculation.

What we know for sure is that Thanos can use the Power Stone without a problem.

Thanos wins.

The Space Stone is contained in a "device", it's called the Tesseract, the glowing blue cube surrounding it. If that's your angle now.

Personally, Odin should be powerful enough to use the Space Stone in it's natural form, but it comes in a package, it's what Thor used.

Josh_Alexander
The Space Stone is contained in a "device", it's called the Tesseract, the glowing blue cube surrounding it. If that's your angle now.

Personally, Odin should be powerful enough to use the Space Stone in it's natural form, but it comes in a package, it's what Thor used.

Speculation. And it should, but sadly MCU never exploited Odin's powers and abilities.

Again, fact is we know Thanos can freely/effortlessly use the Power Stone, whilst we don't know if Odin can use the Space Stone for sure.

Thanos wins.

Robtard
Again, the Space Stone having control over space is not speculation. We've seen it used as such. Just as you stated that the 'Power Stone has control over all power in the universe', then the Space Stone has control over all space.

We do know Odin can use the Space Stone, because weaker beings than him have used it.

FrothByte
Speculation. And it should, but sadly MCU never exploited Odin's powers and abilities.

Again, fact is we know Thanos can freely/effortlessly use the Power Stone, whilst we don't know if Odin can use the Space Stone for sure.

Thanos wins.

You're reaching. Fact is Thor used the tesseract which means Odin should be able to use the tesseract. Now if you want to debate that the power stone is more powerful than the space stone then that's a different conversation, but simply trying to insist that Odin can't use the tesseract is plain stupidity.

Robtard
You're reaching. Fact is Thor used the tesseract which means Odin should be able to use the tesseract. Now if you want to debate that the power stone is more powerful than the space stone then that's a different conversation, but simply trying to insist that Odin can't use the tesseract is plain stupidity.

Claiming Odin lacks the power to use the Tesseract is pure desperation-debating.

CPT Space Bomb
Your ignorance once again has been noted. As if you saying that has ANY bearing at all. No one takes you seriously...mostly because you're wrong 90% of the time.

Josh_Alexander
As if you saying that has ANY bearing at all. No one takes you seriously...mostly because you're wrong 90% of the time.

laughing out loud

Please show me where is Hela stated in the OP's description of the thread, ignorant boy.

Josh_Alexander
Again, the Space Stone having control over space is not speculation. We've seen it used as such. Just as you stated that the 'Power Stone has control over all power in the universe', then the Space Stone has control over all space.

We do know Odin can use the Space Stone, because weaker beings than him have used it.

With apparatus, not barehandidly.

If you can bring evidence that Odin can manipulate the Space Stone bring it. Otherwise, Thanos is winning this badly.

Claiming Odin lacks the power to use the Tesseract is pure desperation-debating.

Claiming he can is either ignorance or stupidity. You are giving attributes to Odin he hasn't portrayed!

Josh_Alexander

Fine, under that logic, you could debate Odin can teleport Thor and Loki and a couple of other fellows away from Asgard before Thanos destroys it. laughing out loud

That and nothing more. Otherwise, you'll need evidence.

CPT Space Bomb
laughing out loud

Please show me where is Hela stated in the OP's description of the thread, ignorant boy. Full might of Asgard includes Hela...but even if she's not in the fight They win. Odin> Thanos and he has access to his own infinity stone (Space) as well as the other artifacts (Casket of Ancient Winters and Eternal Flame; among others. They would also have Odin's Destroyer armor and Odin would be full on fighting again....)..

In short, Asgard wins. Odin could easily just bfr Thanos and his crew with the space stone if it came down to that.

Josh_Alexander
The canister that Thor used in Avengers is the only Asgardian tech that can control the Tesseract so far. All it can do is teleport a small radious arround.

So Odin could run away sure.

Josh_Alexander
Full might of Asgard includes Hela...but even if she's not in the fight They win. Odin> Thanos and he has access to his own infinity stone (Space) as well as the other artifacts (Casket of Ancient Winters and Eternal Flame; among others. They would also have Odin's Destroyer armor and Odin would be full on fighting again....)..

In short, Asgard wins. Odin could easily just bfr Thanos and his crew with the space stone if it came down to that.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So you actually manipulated the OP's statement! Wow!!! Your ignorance once again noted.

laughing out loud Are you claiming that "Casket of Ancient Winters and Eternal Flame; among others. They would also have Odin's Destroyer armor and Odin would be full on fighting again...." is somehow >> Power stone?

Your ignorance has been noted, 3 times this day

Robtard
With apparatus, not barehandidly.

If you can bring evidence that Odin can manipulate the Space Stone bring it. Otherwise, Thanos is winning this badly.

Claiming he can is either ignorance or stupidity. You are giving attributes to Odin he hasn't portrayed!

Once again: The Tesseract is the "apparatus" surrounding the Space Sone. It's the glowing blue cube.

I do have evidence, inferior beings to Odin using the Space Stone to manipulate space.

No, it's a fact that we see weaker beings than Odin use it, so there's no reason to believe the Tesseract is too powerful for Odin to use. eg We see Ronan use the Power Stone, so there's no reason to believe Odin couldn't use the Power Stone as well since Ronan is a scrub compared to Odin. This is basic logic. Do you always debate in this 'no logic' style?

Robtard
Full might of Asgard includes Hela...but even if she's not in the fight They win. Odin> Thanos and he has access to his own infinity stone (Space) as well as the other artifacts (Casket of Ancient Winters and Eternal Flame; among others. They would also have Odin's Destroyer armor and Odin would be full on fighting again....)..

Adding Hela is a shit tactic, imo. She's locked away in Hel. She would decimate though.

But yeah, pretty much at this point.

Also of note, since the Space Stone has control over 'all space in the universe', Odin could just transport the realm of Asgard (which is much smaller than a planet) to another location if he feels Thanos' army is too much. Thereby punking Thanos. But why when Odin could just transport Thanos' entire fleet into a sun before lunchtime and be done with it.

CPT Space Bomb
Once again: The Tesseract is the "apparatus" surrounding the Space Sone. It's the glowing blue cube.

I do have evidence, inferior beings to Odin using the Space Stone to manipulate space.

No, it's a fact that we see weaker beings than Odin use it, so there's no reason to believe the Tesseract is too powerful for Odin to use. eg We see Ronan use the Power Stone, so there's no reason to believe Odin couldn't use the Power Stone as well since Ronan is a scrub compared to Odin. This is basic logic. Do you always debate in this 'no logic' style? Rob, best not take Josh seriously. He's KMC's worst debater. laughing

Silent Master
Rob, best not take Josh seriously. He's KMC's worst debater. laughing

Did you like how he called Vision an apparatus?

Robtard
Rob, best not take Josh seriously. He's KMC's worst debater. laughing

His "Odin can't use the Tesseract" claims is rather sad; we literally see inferior people to Odin using it.

FrothByte
Fine, under that logic, you could debate Odin can teleport Thor and Loki and a couple of other fellows away from Asgard before Thanos destroys it. laughing out loud

That and nothing more. Otherwise, you'll need evidence.

He already did that in the Avengers. Teleported Thor to earth even with the bifrost destroyed.

Josh_Alexander

No, it's a fact that we see weaker beings than Odin use it, so there's no reason to believe the Tesseract is too powerful for Odin to use. eg We see Ronan use the Power Stone, so there's no reason to believe Odin couldn't use the Power Stone as well since Ronan is a scrub compared to Odin. This is basic logic. Do you always debate in this 'no logic' style?

laughing out loud

The Tesseract is the shell with the stone dummy. The Tesseract embodies the mind stone. To unlock the Tesseract's power you need a tool.

Are you trolling? Proof someone can willlingly use the Tesseract without an tool/device.

Robtard
He already did that in the Avengers. Teleported Thor to earth even with the bifrost destroyed.

^That

How is one an MCU fan and not realize that, it's litterally told directly to the audience:

"How much dark energy did the All-father have to muster to conjure you here?" -Loki

Josh_Alexander
Rob, best not take Josh seriously. He's KMC's worst debater. laughing '

laughing out loud Besides stupid you also like playing funny huh!?

Last time i check, you are the one bringing Bull Shit to the thread.

Saying that Hela is part of the thread, claiming that the Power Stone won't **** up Asgard.

Boy go inform yourself, stop making a circus of yourself.

His "Odin can't use the Tesseract" claims is rather sad; we literally see inferior people to Odin using it.

Are you saying Vision isn't a robot?

laughing out loud

Whatever, Stillt thanks for proving my point Silent laughing out loud

Silent Master
Was your point that you have no clue what you're talking about?

Robtard
laughing out loud

The Tesseract is the shell with the stone dummy.

The Tesseract embodies the mind stone. To unlock the Tesseract's power you need a tool.

Are you trolling? Proof someone can willlingly use the Tesseract without an tool/device.

Wrong. Repeat: Thor used the Tesseract (Space Stone inside) to transport himself and Loki back to Asgard.

Wrong again: The Tesseract contains the Space Stone. The Mind Stone was in Loki's scepter, then Vision's head; currently Thanos has it.

Wrong yet again. See my first sentence above.

Josh_Alexander

Okay, so you concede that Odin will ran away from Asgard?

Okay.

^That

How is one an MCU fan and not realize that, it's litterally told directly to the audience:

"How much dark energy did the All-father have to muster to conjure you here?" -Loki

What does that have to do with the Space Stone? And anything that happens offscreen is but MERE SPECULATION.

We don't debate speculation fellow.

Josh_Alexander
Was your point that you have no clue what you're talking about?

Are you claiming Vision is not a robot!?

Are you really that much of a troll?

Josh_Alexander
Wrong. Repeat: Thor used the Tesseract (Space Stone inside) to transport himself and Loki back to Asgard.

Wrong again: The Tesseract contains the Space Stone. The Mind Stone was in Loki's scepter, then Vision's head; currently Thanos has it.

Wrong yet again. See my first sentence above.

Space stone yes.

No being has been able to use the Tesseract without a device! Loki needed a device, Red Skull needed a device to drain it, Thor needed a device to use it.

Again, bring me evidence someone can use the Tesseract without a device/equipment, otherwise you are speaking BS!

FrothByte
Okay, so you concede that Odin will ran away from Asgard?

Okay.

What does that have to do with the Space Stone? And anything that happens offscreen is but MERE SPECULATION.

We don't debate speculation fellow.

Or he teleports Thanos to a sun...

Robtard
Space stone yes.

No being has been able to use the Tesseract without a device! Loki needed a device, Red Skull needed a device to drain it, Thor needed a device to use it.

Again, bring me evidence someone can use the Tesseract without a device/equipment, otherwise you are speaking BS!

You're the one who was confusing the Space and Mind stones around.

Red Skull was also transported and he simply was holding the Tesseract.

Seems you fail to see that the Tesseract (the blue cube) that holds the Space Stone is the "device" from which the Space Stone can be used

Silent Master
Josh can't even understand his own argument.

Josh_Alexander
You're the one who was confusing the Space and Mind stones around.

Red Skull was also transported and he simply was holding the Tesseract.

Seems you fail to see that the Tesseract (the blue cube) that holds the Space Stone is the "device" from which the Space Stone can be used

Cause am debating the silly Silent about the Mind stone.

The Tesseract Teleported Red Skull. Not that Red Skull willingly used it.

The Tesseract is a shell! That contains the Space Stone, just like the Orb is a shell that contains the Power Stone. Doesnt' mean that the Tesseract controls the Space Stone.

And again, no one has willingly be able to use the Tesseract. They need tools for that.

Josh_Alexander
Josh can't even understand his own argument.

Okay, clearly trolling now.

Thanks either way Silent. I know you are just angry cause you actually helped me laughing out loud

Damn boy, you've lost your touch!

Silent Master
If by helped, you mean demonstrated that you can't even understand your own argument.

Robtard
Alriight, seems Josh is hellbent on ignoring logic. Anyhow, if anyone is interested, in the tie-in MCU comic that sits between the events of Thor and Thor:TDW, Asgard uses the power of the Terreract to rebuild the Bifrost bridge.

https://i.imgur.com/nJStRk6.png

https://i.imgur.com/XxmPNby.png

Josh_Alexander
If by helped, you mean demonstrated that you can't even understand your own argument. \

Thanks Silent! Your help was much needed.

I just petty you went against your brother Froth. laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Alriight, seems Josh is hellbent on ignoring logic. Anyhow, if anyone is interested, in the tie-in MCU comic that sits between the events of Thor and Thor:TDW, Asgard uses the power of the Terreract to rebuild the Bifrost bridge.

https://i.imgur.com/nJStRk6.png

https://i.imgur.com/XxmPNby.png

Wow! Nice comic!!!

A shame we are not in the comic book versus forum.

FrothByte

And again, no one has willingly be able to use the Tesseract. They need tools for that.

And clearly Asgard has the tools and technology to use it... if they even need it.

Silent Master
\

Thanks Silent! Your help was much needed.

I just petty you went against your brother Froth. laughing out loud

Was that post supposed to make sense?

Robtard
Wow! Nice comic!!!

A shame we are not in the comic book versus forum. It's a tie-in comic and cannon to the MCU. But I expected you to continue on your foolish errand and why I specifically directly that post to everyone else.

Josh_Alexander
And clearly Asgard has the tools and technology to use it... if they even need it.

Speculation.

Was that post supposed to make sense?

Thank You! So adorable from you

Josh_Alexander
It's a tie-in comic and cannon to the MCU. But I expected you to continue on your foolish errand and why I specifically directly that post to everyone else.

laughing out loud

Are you trolling? Is that the case?

Cause fellow, many comics are tied to the MCU, doesn't mean you can bring them here.

Movie Versus Forum concerns movies alone!

Wow, calling me a fool!!!? Boy, please!!!

Silent Master
Speculation.

Thank You! So adorable from you

You're thanking me for pointing out that your post made no sense?

Robtard
laughing out loud

Are you trolling? Is that the case?

Cause fellow, many comics are tied to the MCU, doesn't mean you can bring them here.

Movie Versus Forum concerns movies alone!

Wow, calling me a fool!!!? Boy, please!!!

Do you also have reading comprehension problems? It does seem so; go back and read what I actually said.

Josh_Alexander
You're thanking me for pointing out that your post made no sense?

Silent helping The Tribunal! Man, this is a day to be remembered! laughing out loud

Silent Master
Back to the actual topic.

Asgard wins.

Josh_Alexander
Do you also have reading comprehension problems? It does seem so; go back and read what I actually said.

Impediment:

Movie feats only. I once tried to bring comic material to back up a claim and was rejected.

Sorry, but it's how we run ourselves here.

Robtard
That was in regards to my post which you completely failed to understand, which is now no surprise you failed to understand the followup and I suspect you'll fail to understand this one as well. Anyhow.

But going on films only. Repeat: Thor used the Tesseract, ergo Odin who is more powerful than Thor can also use the Tesseract.

Josh_Alexander
That was in regards to my post which you completely failed to understand, which is now no surprise you failed to understand the followup and I suspect you'll fail to understand this one as well. Anyhow.

But going on films only. Repeat: Thor used the Tesseract, ergo Odin who is more powerful than Thor can also use the Tesseract.

You can't bring in comics fellow.

And that's speculation again.

FrothByte
Speculation.

Not speculation, since Thor already used it. So you're basically caught in a conundrum here:

Either Thor used the tesseract directly, which means Odin should be able to use it directly, or he used a device on the tesseract, which means Asgard has the technology to use the tesseract.

Either way, Asgard will be able to use the tesseract in this fight.

Silent Master
Not speculation, since Thor already used it. So you're basically caught in a conundrum here:

Either Thor used the tesseract directly, which means Odin should be able to use it directly, or he used a device on the tesseract, which means Asgard has the technology to use the tesseract.

Like I said, he can't even understand his own arguments.

Josh_Alexander

Okay, then. You are seriously stubborn aren't you. Yet there is an enormous flaw in your statement!

1. Thor the Dark World:

Malekith, Lord of the Dark Elves attacks Asgard killing Freya mother of Thor in an attempt to get the Aether Aka The Reality Stone!!! A weapon of mass destruction which could doom the 9 Realms and seriously harm the Universe.

Why didn't Thor/Odin used the Tesseract to defeat Malekith and the Aeither!?

laughing out loud

2. Thor Ragnarok:

Hela, Goddess of Death, destroyer of Mjolnir comes from her imprisonment! She threatens to conquer the entire universe.

Somehow, Thor required to use the Eternal Flame to awaken Surtur to stop her. When clearly, the Tesseract was there, An infinity Stone which is >>>> Surtur.

Why didn't Thor employed the Tesseract to warp space and send her back to her imprisonment

LOL! I believe this is enough writing to sink your points and speculation

Robtard
You can't bring in comics fellow.

And that's speculation again.

^
I don't really know Josh as a poster, but is he trying to troll with the fool's logic style of does he legit have a learning/mental disability of some kind?

Josh_Alexander
Like I said, he can't even understand his own arguments.

Ohh don't be hypocrite Silent!

Froth knows without a fact that you helped me! You betrayed your brother!

You are now feeling bad about it, and trying to back your words!

Thanks again though laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
I don't really know Josh as a poster, but is he trying to troll with the fool's logic style of does he legit have a learning/mental disability of some kind?

Robtard, i've brought up evidence while you bring me speculation.

Read the post i wrote to Froth. Your speculation is damned.

And stop the insults, just admit you lost the debate.

Silent Master
Ohh don't be hypocrite Silent!

Froth knows without a fact that you helped me! You betrayed your brother!

You are now feeling bad about it, and trying to back your words!

Thanks again though laughing out loud

Quoting this so you can't delete it.

Josh_Alexander
Bringing the Power Stone into play was Asgard's damnation

It's funny you don't recognize it. Instead, you are trying to bend the feats and bring speculation!

Thanos wins

Josh_Alexander
Quoting this so you can't delete it.

Thanks Silent!

Robtard
Your evidence is "we didn't see Odin use the Tesseract so he can't!", which completely ignores the logic that we see Thor use it and Odin is Thor's superior.

So you're either purposely being a fool to try and win an argument, or you legit have a learning disability where you can't connect the logic dots. I suspect the former as that's a tactic around here, but I don't know you very well.

Josh_Alexander
Your evidence is "we didn't see Odin use the Tesseract so he can't!", which completely ignores the logic that we see Thor use it and Odin is Thor's superior.

So you're either purposely being a fool to try and win an argument, or you legit have a learning disability where you can't connect the logic dots. I suspect the former as that's a tactic around here, but I don't know you very well.

laughing out loud The only fool here is you fellow.

Here is the facts!:

Odin never used the tesseract against Malekith when he possessed the Aether!

If you want to claim he will use it now, then BRING ME EVIDENCE NOT SPECULATION

Otherwise i can safely and without a doubt say Odin won't use the Tesseract here in this fight.

It's called logic.

Josh_Alexander

Here is the facts!:

Otherwise i can safely and without a doubt say Odin won't use the Tesseract here in this fight.

It's called logic.

Oh and movie evidence not comics laughing out loud

WolvesofBabylon
How does Thanos win? We have seen the power stone used on people weaker than Odin or Thor and they survived, we have seen Iron Man block and deflect blast from the Power Stone as well.

WolvesofBabylon
At the end of Avengers one Thor uses it to transport Loki to asgard. It is in a device so even if somehow Odin cant use it, they obviously have Tech that can.

SSJGGogeta
Space stone yes.

The Tesseract is not one of the stones, my guy. The Tesseract is the technological housing around the space stone. Meaning that the space stone is already in a "device", which is how the space stone was capable of being used as "unlimited, renewable energy"- it was housed in a device that allowed it to be used, i.e. the Tesseract.

Anyways, Odin wouldn't even need the Tesseract to kill Thanos. He could literally just teleport him into the core of a sun with his own dark energy, lmao. It has been stated that he can teleport people across the universe, accurately, with his own powers. What defense against that, would Thanos have? None, lol. As far as we've seen, Thor was not only able to overpower the fully powered gauntlet, but was also unable to survive more than a few minutes in a neutron star. Thanos demonstrably couldn't do that with just the power stone. Hell, he might not even be able to do that with any of the stones other than like the reality stone, or something.

The point is, this isn't comic book Marvel we're dealing with. Even in the comics though, Odin would outright stomp Thanos here, considering Odin in the comics is on par with Celestial and cosmic beings.

Odin wins either way- there's a reason Thanos waited for Odin to go missing to enact his plan. He couldn't have gotten past him to force the dwarves to forge the gauntlet for him in the first place, if it hadn't been for Odin going missing and the whole mess with Ragnarok and the events leading up to it.

Robtard

Here is the facts!:

It's called logic.

Using your fool's logic Thanos would not use the Power Stone to destroy Asgard then, cos we don't ever see him destroy a world with it... He tortures Thor a bit with it, blows up an already demolished space ship. Therefore that's all he can do with it.

But I don't debate like a fool, ergo, Thanos is free to use the Power Stone as he sees fit, just as Odin is free to use the Space Stone as he sees fit.

Josh_Alexander
How does Thanos win? We have seen the power stone used on people weaker than Odin or Thor and they survived, we have seen Iron Man block and deflect blast from the Power Stone as well.

From all the posts i've addressed this afternoon this is the one that makes most sense!!!!!!

No one can survive the Power Stone fellow (Except Multiversal and Universal beings). People can endure it for a couple of time, but they would all die in matter of minutes.

Even the Celestials, whose power dwarf that of Odin, Thanos, and Thor convined couldn't endure it.

The Power Stone is a weapon of power beyond mortals and even immortals.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
The Tesseract is not one of the stones, my guy. The Tesseract is the technological housing around the space stone. Meaning that the space stone is already in a "device", which is how the space stone was capable of being used as "unlimited, renewable energy"- it was housed in a device that allowed it to be used, i.e. the Tesseract.

Anyways, Odin wouldn't even need the Tesseract to kill Thanos. He could literally just teleport him into the core of a sun with his own dark energy, lmao. It has been stated that he can teleport people across the universe, accurately, with his own powers. What defense against that, would Thanos have? None, lol. As far as we've seen, Thor was not only able to overpower the fully powered gauntlet, but was also unable to survive more than a few minutes in a neutron star. Thanos demonstrably couldn't do that with just the power stone. Hell, he might not even be able to do that with any of the stones other than like the reality stone, or something.

The point is, this isn't comic book Marvel we're dealing with. Even in the comics though, Odin would outright stomp Thanos here, considering Odin in the comics is on par with Celestial and cosmic beings.

Odin wins either way- there's a reason Thanos waited for Odin to go missing to enact his plan. He couldn't have gotten past him to force the dwarves to forge the gauntlet for him in the first place, if it hadn't been for Odin going missing and the whole mess with Ragnarok and the events leading up to it.

Gogetta, I already address a similar statemente above.

Resuming. The Tesseract is a shell that contains/holds the Space Stone not a device.

Josh_Alexander
Using your fool's logic Thanos would not use the Power Stone to destroy Asgard then, cos we don't ever see him destroy a world with it... He tortures Thor a bit with it, blows up an already demolished space ship. Therefore that's all he can do with it.

But I don't debate like a fool, ergo, Thanos is free to use the Power Stone as he sees fit, just as Odin is free to use the Space Stone as he sees fit.

You claimed Odin can use it, yet he never did when he most needed it! Your statement is flawed.

Lol! WTH!!!? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Josh_Alexander
At the end of Avengers one Thor uses it to transport Loki to asgard. It is in a device so even if somehow Odin cant use it, they obviously have Tech that can.

Read my reply to FrothByte above.

Robtard
Characters do lot of stupid things because of plot...

Anyhow. Odin can use the Tesseract, cos Thor's already used it. Asgard wins.

Josh_Alexander
Characters do lot of stupid things because of plot...

Anyhow. Odin can use the Tesseract, cos Thor's already used it. Asgard wins.

Desperate unevidenced claim!

As i always say, your opinion is respected

Robtard
It's not my opinion that Thor/Asgard has already used the Tesseract's power. It's in the film.

Josh_Alexander
It's not my opinion that Thor/Asgard has already used the Tesseract's power. It's in the film.

Used it not in a way to repel Thanos' attack. Not even the Bifrost could.

Thanos would land on Asgard and dump it.

Robtard
Used it not in a way to repel Thanos' attack. Not even the Bifrost could.

Thanos would land on Asgard and dump it.

Dump it how exactly?

Josh_Alexander
Dump it how exactly?

Use the Power Stone.

FrothByte
Okay, then. You are seriously stubborn aren't you. Yet there is an enormous flaw in your statement!

1. Thor the Dark World:

Malekith, Lord of the Dark Elves attacks Asgard killing Freya mother of Thor in an attempt to get the Aether Aka The Reality Stone!!! A weapon of mass destruction which could doom the 9 Realms and seriously harm the Universe.

Why didn't Thor/Odin used the Tesseract to defeat Malekith and the Aeither!?

laughing out loud

2. Thor Ragnarok:

Hela, Goddess of Death, destroyer of Mjolnir comes from her imprisonment! She threatens to conquer the entire universe.

Somehow, Thor required to use the Eternal Flame to awaken Surtur to stop her. When clearly, the Tesseract was there, An infinity Stone which is >>>> Surtur.

Why didn't Thor employed the Tesseract to warp space and send her back to her imprisonment

LOL! I believe this is enough writing to sink your points and speculation

So in short, you're trying to dodge instead of answering me directly.
Why didn't Thanos just teleport SB huh? Heck, why didn't Thanos just teleport himself to grab Strange's time stone then telport to Vision too?

Two can play at this game. And at the end of the day, you still can't get away from the fact that Thor used the Tesseract.

Josh_Alexander
So in short, you're trying to dodge instead of answering me directly.
Why didn't Thanos just teleport SB huh? Heck, why didn't Thanos just teleport himself to grab Strange's time stone then telport to Vision too?

Two can play at this game. And at the end of the day, you still can't get away from the fact that Thor used the Tesseract.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

LOL LOL. At least you made me laugh!!!!

1. Why didn't Thanos Teleport SB?

Well maybe because....He was damned surprised and forced to react in a desperate manner!!!

2. The rest of BS you brought:

Lol, the fact that he can teleport anywhere doesn't mean he knows where Strange/Vision are exactly located in the Universe

Furthermore, it was clear that Thanos was to collect the Soul and Reality Stones, while BO was supposed to get the Time and Mind stones.

Did you watch IW?

WolvesofBabylon
From all the posts i've addressed this afternoon this is the one that makes most sense!!!!!!

No one can survive the Power Stone fellow (Except Multiversal and Universal beings). People can endure it for a couple of time, but they would all die in matter of minutes.

Even the Celestials, whose power dwarf that of Odin, Thanos, and Thor convined couldn't endure it.

The Power Stone is a weapon of power beyond mortals and even immortals.

In the movie Thanos shoots a Purple wave at Drax, Gamora and Star Lord. All survive. Iron Man is able to block a head on blast.

What did Thanos do with the Stone that was so Impressive?

Josh_Alexander
In the movie Thanos shoots a Purple wave at Drax, Gamora and Star Lord. All survive. Iron Man is able to block a head on blast.

What did Thanos do with the Stone that was so Impressive?

That was the Reality Stone he used, not the Power stone.

FrothByte
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

LOL LOL. At least you made me laugh!!!!

1. Why didn't Thanos Teleport SB?

Well maybe because....He was damned surprised and forced to react in a desperate manner!!!

2. The rest of BS you brought:

Lol, the fact that he can teleport anywhere doesn't mean he knows where Strange/Vision are exactly located in the Universe

Furthermore, it was clear that Thanos was to collect the Soul and Reality Stones, while BO was supposed to get the Time and Mind stones.

Did you watch IW?

And yet the BO easily found Dr. Strange and Vision. Plus, why bother with the spaceships if Thanos could have just teleported them? Why didn't Thanos use the reality stone to turn everyone on Titan fighting him into rubber?

If you keep with this logic, then Thanos won't be able to use the power stone to destroy Asgard since he's never done anything similar.

Josh_Alexander
And yet the BO easily found Dr. Strange and Vision. Plus, why bother with the spaceships if Thanos could have just teleported them? Why didn't Thanos use the reality stone to turn everyone on Titan fighting him into rubber?

If you keep with this logic, then Thanos won't be able to use the power stone to destroy Asgard since he's never done anything similar.

Again, Thanos was to collect the Reality and Mind stone.

You realize Thanos never used the Space Ships once he got the Space stone?

Lol, he did reality warped them all. Damn he even reality warped Star Lord's blast into bubbles!! WTH are you talking about!?

Froth, you are clearly desperate now! You honestly shouldn't have given Thanos the Power Stone!! laughing out loud

Robtard
Use the Power Stone.

Using your logic: When did he use the Power Stone on a world scale to do this?

Josh_Alexander
Using your logic: When did he use the Power Stone on a world scale to do this?

World Scale!?

I think your question is 'Universal Scale'.

Well he snapped his fingers and erased half the universe with the Power Stone and the other Infinity Stones.

Now if you want a Power Stone solo feat. Eson the Searcher obliterated an entire planet and Ronan the Accuser almost wiped Xaandar with it (Which none had the Infinity Gauntlet).

Robtard
World Scale!?

I think your question is 'Universal Scale'.

Well he snapped his fingers and erased half the universe with the Power Stone and the other Infinity Stones.

Now if you want a Power Stone solo feat. Eson the Searcher obliterated an entire planet and Ronan the Accuser almost wiped Xaandar with it (Which none had the Infinity Gauntlet).

Yes, since Asgard is a world (realm).

No, that's not my question.

That wasn't just the Power Stone, that was the complete set. Otherwise he would have murdered everyone from the start. Did you understand the film and the fact that Thanos needed all 6 stones?

Correct. But using your logic we've never seen Thanos do it, so he can't.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, since Asgard is a world (realm).

No, that's not my question.

That wasn't just the Power Stone, that was the complete set. Otherwise he would have murdered everyone from the start. Did you understand the film and the fact that Thanos needed all 6 stones?

Correct. But using your logic we've never seen Thanos do it, so he can't.

Read my post properly.

Do you know what the purpose of the Infinity Gauntlet is? Why can't he? He did destroy Thor's ship with it, why should Asgard hold any difference?

quanchi112

Robtard
Read my post properly.

Do you know what the purpose of the Infinity Gauntlet is? Why can't he? He did destroy Thor's ship with it, why should Asgard hold any difference?

I did, hence why I easily countered all your points.

A half destroyed ship is not a world; you know this right? Using your logic: Thanos never destroyed a world using just the Power Stone, so he can't.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
I did, hence why I easily countered all your points.

A half destroyed ship is not a world; you know this right? Using your logic: Thanos never destroyed a world using just the Power Stone, so he can't.

If the Tribunal proves you that Thanos can will you finally surrender?

Robtard
If the Tribunal proves you that Thanos can will you finally surrender?

I have no idea what that sentence means?

But if your argument is "other beings have used the Power Stone to destroy planets, so Thanos can too", then you're going against the logic you applied to Odin and the Space Stone ealier. Pick one, don't use double-standards.

SSJGGogeta
Gogetta, I already address a similar statemente above.

Resuming. The Tesseract is a shell that contains/holds the Space Stone not a device.

You never answered how Thanos survives being booted into a black hole/the core of a star/another dimension, etc. All of these are things that Odin could do to him, as he has done them to other beings in the past.

And eh, semantics don't work here, bro. Regardless of the moniker you're placing on the space stone's housing, it was used to create a portal that allowed the chitauri and Loki to invade New York. This was done by Dr. Selvig, a simple Earthling scientist. Thor has stated many times that magic is simply more advanced technology, and that Earth's technology is a primitive form of magic.

Are you really under the assumption that Odin himself couldn't use an infinity stone, when the likes of the GotG were able to wield one?

Something else I find amusing is that you keep saying the Tesseract is not a "device" made to use the stone. So... What, are you saying that Ronin's hammer was a device? Lmao, Ronin wasn't strong enough to wield it directly, like Thanos(who is much weaker than Odin btw), so he put it in his weapon. Thanos is strong enough to wield a stone by himself, and Thanos in base is canonically weaker than Odin. So Odin would wield a single stone even easier than Thanos did, lol. And who said Odin couldn't just put it in his staff or scepter or something, and then use it to warp Thanos away through a portal? Lmao, there are so many things you're assuming here, and it just doesn't make sense.

Odin uses either his own power, or the Tesseract(not really necessary) by putting it in a staff, and warps Thanos into a sun. Thanos has no way to survive, and is melted inside of the star, which also ends up dissolving the power stone along with it(I mean come on, Wanda destroyed the mind stone and she certainly isn't outputting as much power as the sun).

Odin wins, no matter how you look at it. Unless you don't look at it at all, and just ignore the feats, statements, etc. in favor of a specific character.

Nevan
We see Heimdall in IW teleport the Hulk using dark magic, it doesn't take long at all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Asgard is too much imo as the space stone cancels out the power stone.

Odin at his peak beat full power Surtur and imprisoned Hela, and casually depowered Thor. If he's not weakened, I'd bet on him making Thanos his ***** boy, and the Asgardian army combined owning the outriders. The black Order are tough, but nothing Thor, Loki, Heimdall, and Asgard's elite can't handle. People forget that Asgardian soldiers were owning Frost Giants, and beating the crap out of the Kursed in significant number. Even a regular Asgardian like the stone mason is as strong as Proxima Midnight or Corvus Glaive. Ebony Maw is the biggest problem imo.

It's a shame we didn't see more of Asgard. This would've been a way more fun Battle to see than Wakanda imo.

Josh_Alexander
I have no idea what that sentence means?

But if your argument is "other beings have used the Power Stone to destroy planets, so Thanos can too", then you're going against the logic you applied to Odin and the Space Stone ealier. Pick one, don't use double-standards.

If I manage to bring you the evidence you request, will you finally surrender and stop this folly!?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
You never answered how Thanos survives being booted into a black hole/the core of a star/another dimension, etc. All of these are things that Odin could do to him, as he has done them to other beings in the past.

And eh, semantics don't work here, bro. Regardless of the moniker you're placing on the space stone's housing, it was used to create a portal that allowed the chitauri and Loki to invade New York. This was done by Dr. Selvig, a simple Earthling scientist. Thor has stated many times that magic is simply more advanced technology, and that Earth's technology is a primitive form of magic.

Are you really under the assumption that Odin himself couldn't use an infinity stone, when the likes of the GotG were able to wield one?

Something else I find amusing is that you keep saying the Tesseract is not a "device" made to use the stone. So... What, are you saying that Ronin's hammer was a device? Lmao, Ronin wasn't strong enough to wield it directly, like Thanos(who is much weaker than Odin btw), so he put it in his weapon. Thanos is strong enough to wield a stone by himself, and Thanos in base is canonically weaker than Odin. So Odin would wield a single stone even easier than Thanos did, lol. And who said Odin couldn't just put it in his staff or scepter or something, and then use it to warp Thanos away through a portal? Lmao, there are so many things you're assuming here, and it just doesn't make sense.

Odin uses either his own power, or the Tesseract(not really necessary) by putting it in a staff, and warps Thanos into a sun. Thanos has no way to survive, and is melted inside of the star, which also ends up dissolving the power stone along with it(I mean come on, Wanda destroyed the mind stone and she certainly isn't outputting as much power as the sun).

Odin wins, no matter how you look at it. Unless you don't look at it at all, and just ignore the feats, statements, etc. in favor of a specific character.

I'll assume you didn't read my statement!

The Tesseract (The blue/skyblue glowing cube) requires technology/device/apparatus to unlock it's properties! It isn't like anyone can grab it and Teleport to Disneyland!!!

As you claimed It required Dr. Selvin's MACHINE to able to create the portal. It required Thor's Capsule to be able to teleport them back to Asgard. It required Thanos to have an Infinity Gauntlet to use it.

Unless given evidence that Odin possesses a device similar to the Infinity Gauntlet, there isn't much he can do with it!

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Nevan
We see Heimdall in IW teleport the Hulk using dark magic, it doesn't take long at all.

Thanos would destroy Asgard in less time.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Asgard is too much imo as the space stone cancels out the power stone.

Odin at his peak beat full power Surtur and imprisoned Hela, and casually depowered Thor. If he's not weakened, I'd bet on him making Thanos his ***** boy, and the Asgardian army combined owning the outriders. The black Order are tough, but nothing Thor, Loki, Heimdall, and Asgard's elite can't handle. People forget that Asgardian soldiers were owning Frost Giants, and beating the crap out of the Kursed in significant number. Even a regular Asgardian like the stone mason is as strong as Proxima Midnight or Corvus Glaive. Ebony Maw is the biggest problem imo.

It's a shame we didn't see more of Asgard. This would've been a way more fun Battle to see than Wakanda imo.

Your opinion is respected

Josh_Alexander
I am startled! How biased people in KMC are becoming.

There is not a SINGLE FEAT, NOT ONE, which proves that Odin can willingly manipulate the Tesseract! Not one!

The only insight we got is Thor having this little capsule that made a small blue circle arround him and Loki to teleport them to Asgard! That and nothing more!!!!

So, anything you bring is considered SPECULATION.

WE DON'T DEBATE SPECULATION.

Fact's are simple. Thanos has the Power Stone which can wipe Asgard in matter of seconds!

Thanos wins!

WolvesofBabylon
You fail to realize you are contradicting yourself with every post. What we have seen is different weapons fuse with a stone. Why couldnt Odins Staff or Mjlolnir for that matter fuse with the Space Stone? Was Ronans Hammer or lokis staff more powerful than those two weapons.

FrothByte
@Quan:

In your battlezone challenge, how many stones does Thanos have, which version of Thor and is Hela included?

FrothByte
I have a question for Josh. If Thanos didnt have the power stone in this fight and the Asgardians didn't have the tesseract, how do you think this fight will go?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>