Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
The reveal event just ended. Multiplayer is boots on the ground with a new weapons building system and unique operators with different abilities, zombies is going to launch with three maps (about time they didn't skimp on this), and they announced Blackout which is a battle royal mode (lol) bringing back all the older characters, streaks, and abilities from previous games and zombie iterations in a map that's apparently over 1500 times bigger than Nuketown and includes land/sea/air vehicles.

They're actually launching this iteration with a ton of content. It looks like they actually put in effort. IDK if its enough to buy it (I'm usually onboard with Treyarch games), but so far so good. Also the PC version is launching on Blizzards Battlenet. I don't really use that but it's apparently a good thing.

ooyjaVdt-jA

GA2zR15nmHk

ffvg7cR68-Q

TktjCqG4p7Y

BackFire
Probably won't play this, looks meh.

That said, I will be following it to see how popular the battle royale mode ends up being. Will be interesting to see if it can dethrone pubg or Fortnight.

Impediment

BruceSkywalker
looks pretty good.. just wanna kill people lol

Nemesis X
So why do they call this Black Ops 4? The number would imply a story following the events of the previous game and the first three Black Ops definitely had campaign stories. Why didn't this get called Open Field Warfare instead if it's going the battle royale route?

Arachnid1
Hey guys, you may want to hold off for CoD 2019. A huge chunk of the OG Infinity Ward members have transferred back to IW from Respawn, which means the MW2 team is back together. On top of that, the same guy who's leaked prior CoDs has already leaked that IW is working on Modern Warfare 4. The OG IW team working on a completely modern game? Sign me up.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
So why do they call this Black Ops 4? The number would imply a story following the events of the previous game and the first three Black Ops definitely had campaign stories. Why didn't this get called Open Field Warfare instead if it's going the battle royale route? Yeah it doesn't make sense outside of reusing the operators for multiplayer. They should have just started something new and let BO be its own trilogy. I feel like they're riding pretty heavily off the name since the BO games were always good.

Tzeentch
How come I'm not allowed to have a Call of Duty game that's set in a near-future where technology has allowed the US to initiate a full-scale invasion of Hell?

The sequel could be about Hell's counter-offensive in major cities across the world and your campaign to hop from war zone to war zone shutting down their warp gates.

BackFire
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Hey guys, you may want to hold off for CoD 2019. A huge chunk of the OG Infinity Ward members have transferred back to IW from Respawn, which means the MW2 team is back together. On top of that, the same guy who's leaked prior CoDs has already leaked that IW is working on Modern Warfare 4. The OG IW team working on a completely modern game? Sign me up.

Wow. That's very cool. Hopefully they don't forgo a campaign as well, I love the campaigns in MW 1 and 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.