Thor/BRB/Jane Thor vs General Zod, Ursa, Non

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
HTH

speed equalized

carver9
The Thors kill them. Oh, wait, this is HTH.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
The Thors kill them. Oh, wait, this is HTH. Seeing carver trying to bait is hilarious.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Jane would convert Ursa to her team with the power of feminism. Regardless, Team 1 wins with speed equalized.

quanchi112

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Jane would convert Ursa to her team with the power of feminism. Regardless, Team 1 wins with speed equalized.

What speed fts does these kryptonians have or are Superman fts passed to them?

xJLxKing
Asgardisns win

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
What speed fts does these kryptonians have or are Superman fts passed to them? Zod and Ursa blitzed the Green lanterns. Zod and Ursa also pretty handily owned superman, but he wasn't trying to fight iirc.

Anyway, team 2 has the strength advantage and probably the durability advantage. Meanwhile, team 1 has the teamwork and skill advantages. Could go either way, but I'll back team 1 since their best feats strike me as better.

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
Zod and Ursa blitzed the Green lanterns. Zod and Ursa also pretty handily owned superman, but he wasn't trying to fight iirc.

Anyway, team 2 has the strength advantage and probably the durability advantage. Meanwhile, team 1 has the teamwork and skill advantages. Could go either way, but I'll back team 1 since their best feats strike me as better.

That is it?

abhilegend
Team 2 pretty much every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.