Juggernaut vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who wins?

juggerman
Nooooooooooooooooo

Haven't seen the film yet but just the idea that you put him on Hulk level made my dick jump

Estacado
I think Hulk.

CPT Space Bomb
either Hulk annihilates X-3 "Juggernaut". Haven't seen DP2 yet but I've heard Juggernaut is in it...still my guess is Hulk wins just based off the fact I've heard Juggernaut struggles vs Colossus if that's true then Hulk annihilates.

TheVaultDweller
Hulk wins. The bridge slam feat is pretty impressive, but Juggernaut seems like kind of a shit fighter. Colossus was clearly his inferior, physically, yet could still make him work for it. Though Colossus himself also showed way better actual fighting skill than he did in the previous film.

carthage
Hulk kills him

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Estacado
I think Hulk. I think it would be a good one.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by juggerman
Nooooooooooooooooo

Haven't seen the film yet but just the idea that you put him on Hulk level made my dick jump

Boy X-3 Juggernaut was SHITTTT!!!!

FINALLY WE ARE GETTING WHAT WE DESERVE!! Go watch it, don't let them spoil you.

Josh_Alexander
Okay, let's address this thread then.

Based on feats, the Hulk takes it. Like the Leviathan feat still puts the Hulk as one of the strongest heroes ever.

However

Deadpool Juggernaut is clearly comiclike. Damnnn he looked great man.

And he was as powerful as shit. Clearly he never gained enough momentum. At least he wasn't allowed to.

If allowed to build momentum, damn boy, we would require World Breaker Hulk!

h1a8
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Okay, let's address this thread then.

Based on feats, the Hulk takes it. Like the Leviathan feat still puts the Hulk as one of the strongest heroes ever.

However

Deadpool Juggernaut is clearly comiclike. Damnnn he looked great man.

And he was as powerful as shit. Clearly he never gained enough momentum. At least he wasn't allowed to.

If allowed to build momentum, damn boy, we would require World Breaker Hulk!

The leviathan feat was significantly less than a 200 ton feat. I already proved it.

Silent Master
No, you made up a bunch of numbers and people laughed at you

juggernaut74
Originally posted by h1a8
The leviathan feat was significantly less than a 200 ton feat. I already proved it. How much power would it require for Juggernaut to punch through an armored truck and level a massive bridge?

Silent Master
Edit: wrong thread

Josh_Alexander
The leviathan feat was significantly less than a 200 ton feat. I already proved it.

Based on what exactly!?

Flyattractor
Avg: Inf War Hulk is a bit of a Big Pussy. That one would go down like a wet paper towel.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Avg: Inf War Hulk is a bit of a Big Pussy. That one would go down like a wet paper towel. Hulk in Ragnarok wasn't all that impressive either.

This would be a fun fight to watch that's for sure.

juggerman
Hulk wins. This Juggernaut is far and away better than X3 Juggs but still he isn't Hulk level IMO. He had one killer feat but I can't put him over Hulk just yet.

I'm both happy and disappointed at this new Juggernaut.

StiltmanFTW

Same...

Robtard
Hulk wins. This Juggernaut is far and away better than X3 Juggs but still he isn't Hulk level IMO. He had one killer feat but I can't put him over Hulk just yet.

Pretty much this.

Was cool to see a much better representation of Juggs on screen, but his power-levels are seriously lacking compared to his comic-self and the MCU Hulk.

Arachnid1

I'm both happy and disappointed at this new Juggernaut. Just got around to seeing D2. Agreed with this. His powers seemed off too. He was just a strong and big mutant, which was great (seriously, he handled Colossus like a beast for the majority of their fight), but we didn't get any real showcase of his unstoppable momentum or his invulnerability. Juggs was nerfed pretty heavily from his comic counterpart.

Hulk takes this.

In other news, I am so damn happy this movie retconned Juggs familial ties with Xavier back into existence. I hope he pops up in future X-men films if the rights haven't yet reverted back to Marvel.

dynamix
Originally posted by Silent Master
No, you made up a bunch of numbers and people laughed at you

lmao!

Dareangel
the recenet avenger movie had hulk being a big pussy. in thor ragnarok he wasnt that great either. thor handled him. on the other hand, movie juggernaut isnt that great to be honest. his best strength feat is hitting colossus with a bus. which is nice bruh, but he doesnt have his comics powers. colossus was actually able to hang with him and even break his finger. movie juggernaut doesnt have his durability, he is just a very strong guy. just the fact alone colossus gave him a good fight and knocked him down several times already puts him below hulk. remember colossus from deadpool 1? he is shit to be honest. that super strong chick was owning him. hell, even in deadpool 2, that fire kid sent colossus flying into a bus. colossus is shit and therefor juggernaut is shit as well.

juggerman
Originally posted by Dareangel
...movie juggernaut isnt that great to be honest. his best strength feat is hitting colossus with a bus...

Bridge collapsing punch

Dareangel
right, forgot that. but his fight vs colossus really really dissapointed me. this is why i wrote in the comic book vs forum that the industry should stop portraying them as rivals. when ever colossus is portrayed as his rival, juggernaut has to be nerfed down in order for it to be a fight. and i hate the fact colossus is able to hang with him because lets be honest, colossus is shit. he is getting his ass kicked by every single body.

juggerman
I'm fine with them being rivals because they don't just fight strength vs strength. Colossus needs to out think the Juggernaut to beat him. Most people need to out think him mind you since very few can match him physically. It builds Colossus' brand as not just the team's muscle.

I mean Wolverine is a rival to Hulk and there is a much bigger strength difference there

Dareangel
I'm fine with them being rivals because they don't just fight strength vs strength. Colossus needs to out think the Juggernaut to beat him. Most people need to out think him mind you since very few can match him physically. It builds Colossus' brand as not just the team's muscle.

I mean Wolverine is a rival to Hulk and there is a much bigger strength difference there

wolverine is not a rival of hulk. just because they had some fights in the comics, doesnt make them rivals. however, colossus was showed, portrayed and stated many times as jugegrnauts rival. even with the cyttorak storyline of colossus getting the powers of the juggernaut.

as far as the movie, no, it wasnt as you are trying to portray it. it wasnt juggernaut too strong for colossus to the point he had to outsmart him. colossus did very well vs jugegrnaut. he knocked him down. lift him up and slammed him. even broke his finger. there was no big gap between them. eventually juggernaut did overpower colossus. however, they were in the same league with juggernaut being slightly stronger.

quanchi112
Poor Juggernaut fans. Sad day to be them. Pitiful character.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by quanchi112
Poor Juggernaut fans. Sad day to be them. Pitiful character. Juggernaut is awesome. Dunno what you're talking about. Still haven't seen DP2 though...

juggerman
wolverine is not a rival of hulk. just because they had some fights in the comics, doesnt make them rivals. however, colossus was showed, portrayed and stated many times as jugegrnauts rival. even with the cyttorak storyline of colossus getting the powers of the juggernaut.

as far as the movie, no, it wasnt as you are trying to portray it. it wasnt juggernaut too strong for colossus to the point he had to outsmart him. colossus did very well vs jugegrnaut. he knocked him down. lift him up and slammed him. even broke his finger. there was no big gap between them. eventually juggernaut did overpower colossus. however, they were in the same league with juggernaut being slightly stronger.

Wolverine is considered a rival to Hulk and they've fought several times.

As for the film, I agree the Juggernaut portrayal wasn't ideal but I was talking about the whole Colossus vs Juggernaut rivalry as a whole. Colossus has never be portrayed as an equal to Juggernaut. It's basically a situation when you're used to out muscling everyone but then you come across a bigger and stronger guy so you have to adapt. I can't recall Colossus ever actually beating Juggernaut without help or BFR

juggerman
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Juggernaut is awesome. Dunno what you're talking about. Still haven't seen DP2 though...

Huge step up from X3 Juggernaut, still not close enough to comic Juggernaut

quanchi112

StiltmanFTW
Huge step up from X3 Juggernaut, still not close enough to comic Juggernaut

Yes. This.

thumb up

CPT Space Bomb
Me liking comic book Juggernaut has nothing to do with me not going to see Deadpool 2. I didn't like the first DP and this one from most people I've heard from is worse than the first. I'm debating whether or not I want to see it. I'm not gonna spend the time and money to go watch a movie I'll probably only get a minute of enjoyment out of.

I'm a HUGE Doom fan but I still haven't and won't watch Fan4stic.

quanchi112

Dareangel
Wolverine is considered a rival to Hulk and they've fought several times.

As for the film, I agree the Juggernaut portrayal wasn't ideal but I was talking about the whole Colossus vs Juggernaut rivalry as a whole. Colossus has never be portrayed as an equal to Juggernaut. It's basically a situation when you're used to out muscling everyone but then you come across a bigger and stronger guy so you have to adapt. I can't recall Colossus ever actually beating Juggernaut without help or BFR

thats in the comics. i am talking strictly about the movie vs the comics. in the movie juggernaut is strong, but his durability is low. colossus knocking him down, slamming him and then breaking his finger is just low. specially if we consider the fact colossus in the deadpool movies is just trash.

juggerman
thats in the comics. i am talking strictly about the movie vs the comics. in the movie juggernaut is strong, but his durability is low. colossus knocking him down, slamming him and then breaking his finger is just low. specially if we consider the fact colossus in the deadpool movies is just trash.

Your complaint was that you didn't like Colossus vs Juggernaut across multiple medias. As I've said here, Deadpool Juggernaut was well inferior to his comics counterpart

Dareangel
Your complaint was that you didn't like Colossus vs Juggernaut across multiple medias. As I've said here, Deadpool Juggernaut was well inferior to his comics counterpart

as far as comics, colossus in the classic ones was able to effect juggernaut. however, my point is that this rival thing is not good because eventually you will come across writers that will be too lazy to portray it right, and we will see fights like the one we saw in the movie. and the fight in the movie is just crap for jugegrnaut.

juggerman
as far as comics, colossus in the classic ones was able to effect juggernaut. however, my point is that this rival thing is not good because eventually you will come across writers that will be too lazy to portray it right, and we will see fights like the one we saw in the movie. and the fight in the movie is just crap for jugegrnaut.

It's not just Colossus though. There are several instances in comics where Juggernaut is affected by things he shouldn't be. Some writers don't realize his actual powerset isn't just "strong guy". Trust me I understand your stance. I hate when Juggernaut isn't portrayed the way I think he should be but Colossus ain't the issue.

Dareangel
It's not just Colossus though. There are several instances in comics where Juggernaut is affected by things he shouldn't be. Some writers don't realize his actual powerset isn't just "strong guy". Trust me I understand your stance. I hate when Juggernaut isn't portrayed the way I think he should be but Colossus ain't the issue.

i am afraid that colossus will cause it to be worse. if this movie will boost their rivalry in comics, the way writers are portraying things today, we just might see things like we saw in the movie. this is the reason why i said they should not be rivals.

juggerman
i am afraid that colossus will cause it to be worse. if this movie will boost their rivalry in comics, the way writers are portraying things today, we just might see things like we saw in the movie. this is the reason why i said they should not be rivals.

Ok but even if Juggernaut had a different rival, it wouldn't change the interpretation of his powers. His fingers being broken by Colossus isn't better than them being broken by Hulk since is fingers shouldn't break at all. So it really doesn't change things IMO

Dareangel
Ok but even if Juggernaut had a different rival, it wouldn't change the interpretation of his powers. His fingers being broken by Colossus isn't better than them being broken by Hulk since is fingers shouldn't break at all. So it really doesn't change things IMO

as a juggernaut fan, dont tell me you would feel much worse to see him getting hurt by colossus than by hulk? there are events when hulk was able to hurt juggernaut, but then you say yeah it shouldnt happen, but at least its against the hulk. but colossus? thats worse.

juggerman
as a juggernaut fan, dont tell me you would feel much worse to see him getting hurt by colossus than by hulk? there are events when hulk was able to hurt juggernaut, but then you say yeah it shouldnt happen, but at least its against the hulk. but colossus? thats worse.

He shouldn't get hurt at all be any physical means. It doesn't matter who done it IMO. I look at it like if a writer assumed the cards Gambit's tossed were gimmicked or that he could only charge cards and nothing else. It's bad writing and lack of understanding of the character no matter who they fight

Arachnid1
He shouldn't get hurt at all be any physical means. It doesn't matter who done it IMO. I look at it like if a writer assumed the cards Gambit's tossed were gimmicked or that he could only charge cards and nothing else. It's bad writing and lack of understanding of the character no matter who they fight Agreed. They completely phucked up his powerset, which sucks.

Dareangel
but then again, if we look at juggernaut showings, he has a lot of showings of him getting hurt physically. writers are having a hard time dealing with the concept of physical force not being able to hurt him. he shouldnt, but i personally feel much worse when its against weaker characters. like for example onslaught was able to hurt him physically. that sucked. specially with the whole thing of juggernaut being scared. however its still not as bad as if lets say colossus or namor would knock him out physically.

juggerman
Meh I guess but It still bothers me more that he gets hurt at all than him getting hurt by specific people.

h1a8
Originally posted by juggernaut74
How much power would it require for Juggernaut to punch through an armored truck and level a massive bridge?

Well above 200 tons. That feat puts Juggs stronger than Hulk (if we only look at high end feats and ignore average showings).

h1a8
Juggernaut is defined to be UNSTOPPABLE. If he can be damaged by physical means then that defeats how he is defined.

quanchi112

juggernaut74
Well above 200 tons. That feat puts Juggs stronger than Hulk (if we only look at high end feats and ignore average showings). I agree.

K-Dog

carthage

K-Dog

Josh_Alexander
Well above 200 tons. That feat puts Juggs stronger than Hulk (if we only look at high end feats and ignore average showings).

Leviathan feat is at least 600 tons without considering the momentum. So Juggernaut < Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.