But what about gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
i wonder, what are his h2h abilities. i mean, gambit has showings such as stalemating daredevil and blade, even though its just a brief weapon fight. he has showing of beating sabretooth, but again with his staff. he has a showing of tackling gladiator with a kick to his leg. he has many showings of acrobatic stuff and his famous jump kick. but he also has feats such as losing badly in h2h to bullseye and to agent zero and destroyed by cap. its hard for me to place him somewhere as h2h fighter. i mean, i feel like he is a better fighter than lets say cyclops for example, but still cant hang with the likes of bullseye and agent zero. where would you place gambit? remember, this is h2h

Sin I AM
i dont recall him losing to Bullseye straight up...AvX was trash

He is hard to place since he relies on his agility and powers so much. But he is below most MAs

Dareangel
do you believe he can hang with the lower level h2h fighters? punisher for example?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Dareangel
i wonder, what are his h2h abilities. i mean, gambit has showings such as stalemating daredevil and blade, even though its just a brief weapon fight. he has showing of beating sabretooth, but again with his staff. he has a showing of tackling gladiator with a kick to his leg. he has many showings of acrobatic stuff and his famous jump kick. but he also has feats such as losing badly in h2h to bullseye and to agent zero and destroyed by cap. its hard for me to place him somewhere as h2h fighter. i mean, i feel like he is a better fighter than lets say cyclops for example, but still cant hang with the likes of bullseye and agent zero. where would you place gambit? remember, this is h2h
There were massive circumstances behind the Bullseye "fight".

I don't recall him ever fighting Agent Zero. When was this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.