Cyber vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No Ikon sit or Flash powers. This is your normal Slade vs this guy...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111144184/4977037-6745916024-Cyber.jpg

riv6672
That guy bests Slade.

CadenceV2
Cyber wreckts.

StiltmanFTW
Cyber rapes.

Wonder Man
Cyber is smarter.
Cyper may one day join D.C. on the next time Marvel goes there and should bring someone along with him. He might take Juggernaut with him if he can but Juggernaut doesn't want to go as he showed he'd have been willing to go when Meggan was apprended however Meggan is happy and Captian Britton needs to say with Marvel as well.
Cyber should most certainly find a time traveler though so he can keep fighting.
If he is now trying to capture Franklin Richards or Rachel Grey he should back off.
They don't need to go anymore.

StiltmanFTW

what

Give me your drugs, man big grin

riv6672
Talk about Cyber Force. Slade needs serious gear for this one.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Cyber is smarter.
Cyper may one day join D.C. on the next time Marvel goes there and should bring someone along with him. He might take Juggernaut with him if he can but Juggernaut doesn't want to go as he showed he'd have been willing to go when Meggan was apprended however Meggan is happy and Captian Britton needs to say with Marvel as well.
Cyber should most certainly find a time traveler though so he can keep fighting.
If he is now trying to capture Franklin Richards or Rachel Grey he should back off.
They don't need to go anymore.

No way is Cyber smarter. I stopped reading after that. So I'm not sure how serious you are.

Cyber would win.

This makes me angry.

I'm leaving now. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.