Superman 1 million (kal kent) VS Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
who wins

SquallX
You must be joking.

RealityWarper
Sentry is the only obvious answer.

He just needs a thought to get rid of SPOM.

SquallX
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry is the only obvious answer.

He just needs a thought to get rid of SPOM.

laughing

RealityWarper
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing

Show SPOM countering Reality Warping at Sentry's level. Now.

Zack M
Superman.

SquallX
Show SPOM countering Reality Warping at Sentry's level. Now.

Right! Because Sentry has ever shown such level of RW your trying to give him?

riv6672

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
I can come back in this thread in one year or one hundred years and nobody will post a single scan of Kal Kent countering reality warping.

Just some comments "hur dur kal kent wins because he is Superman"...

laughing thumb up

riv6672

RealityWarper

abhilegend
Kal oneshots Sentry.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by abhilegend
Kal oneshots Sentry.

He doesn't.

Kal ends like Molecule Man in this page and having "superman" as a nickname is far from being a guaranteed victory...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64880/4681124-1414560645-K3O2G.jpg tg

Zack M
Kal oneshots Sentry.

Kal wouldn't even need to punch him

Stoic
It's difficult making a judgment against DS Sentry because nothing has been able to stop him. It's as if they use his apparent death to end the story only for the reader to see him come back stronger than ever. Anyway how do you defeat a concept being? I could settle for a stalemate because Kal isn't ever gong to be able to kill him. On the other hand can Kal die?

Dareangel
Originally posted by Stoic
It's difficult making a judgment against DS Sentry because nothing has been able to stop him. It's as if they use his apparent death to end the story only for the reader to see him come back stronger than ever. Anyway how do you defeat a concept being? I could settle for a stalemate because Kal isn't ever gong to be able to kill him. On the other hand can Kal die?

well kal sure can get his ass beat hard like the beating he recieved from the else man. he also was one shotted by ultraman. i know i know.... he wasnt at full power and all. but still, it was stated that it takes him like 2 days or something to begin losing powers. so i doubt in all those "depowered" scenes, it has been over 2 days and he began to even lose powers. i am not bying all that "he is always depowered" statement. to me, he is depowered when its stated that he is depowered and thats due to the reason with the 2 days. it seems like if you dont see the freakin super sun shining in the background, with a big ass sign saying "super sun", people will claim he is away from his universe and depowered. even when the scene is taking place in the 1 million universe, like when batman 1 million physically kicked his ass. and batman 1 million is what physically? at best a meta level.

xJLxKing
It's difficult making a judgment against DS Sentry because nothing has been able to stop him. It's as if they use his apparent death to end the story only for the reader to see him come back stronger than ever. Anyway how do you defeat a concept being? I could settle for a stalemate because Kal isn't ever gong to be able to kill him. On the other hand can Kal die? concept?

You mean like Parallax and the other embodiments of emotions?

Stoic
Originally posted by xJLxKing
concept?

You mean like Parallax and the other embodiments of emotions?

I mean that Sentry is a concept of Bob's mind. Destroying the concept's physical form doesn't stop Bob from bringing Sentry back the next instant. What I'm really trying to understand, is how Kal gets around being dispersed on a molecular level? We saw what he did and said about doing to the Molecule Man, and how he discovered what his powers were. I have yet to see how that feat can be disregarded? From a neutral stand point, I can't see Kal winning this.

RealityWarper
I mean that Sentry is a concept of Bob's mind. Destroying the concept's physical form doesn't stop Bob from bringing Sentry back the next instant. What I'm really trying to understand, is how Kal gets around being dispersed on a molecular level? We saw what he did and said about doing to the Molecule Man, and how he discovered what his powers were. I have yet to see how that feat can be disregarded? From a neutral stand point, I can't see Kal winning this.

I have asked them to post scan of Kal countering MM one year ago and I am still waiting.

Kal can't win but hey, divine wank <3

Zack M
Sentry isn't equipped to deal with metasexual characters.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

abhilegend
Kal still oneshots Sentry.

quanchi112
Kal still oneshots Sentry. Based on?

Zack M

With super breath.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

Wank. Desperation.

The Spectre+
how fast can sentry think, if he's not fast enough kal beats him before he could think.

Baziemarc123

why dont you look at the feat I posted for Sentry

abhilegend
Which feat?

Baziemarc123
Which feat?

Strange goes to asgard, and becomes god of magic, he then starts transmitting entire realms and dimensions, probilem is for every magic action taken there's a consequence of same level

https://postimg.cc/image/ehg3jkqi3/

Sentry has used his body to take the consequences, he does it comfortably

https://postimg.cc/image/i1219gdt7/

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman 1m wins, he is a tier above Sentry.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Argumentum Ex Culo.

Feats says otherwise.

quanchi112
Wank. Desperation. thumb up

quanchi112
Superman 1m wins, he is a tier above Sentry. Based on?

RealityWarper
Based on?

I can't wait to see his "explanations". XD

quanchi112
I can't wait to see his "explanations". XD I doubt we will get any.

RealityWarper
I doubt we will get any.

He can't back-up anything.

quanchi112

Zack M

Pretty much.

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
That they are using*

quanchi112

RealityWarper

Zack M
How does sentry deal with Kals metasexxxual powers?

quanchi112

Philosophía
Normal Superman beats the utter shit out out of Sentry , Kal Kent is a stomp of epic proportions.

quanchi112

Zack M
Sentry probably isn't current wonder woman level.

Prof. T.C McAbe

RealityWarper

RealityWarper

quanchi112
He will not and Prof will neither.

I can destroy both at the same time.

Sentry Versus Kal & Clark Kent.

Me Versus Prof and Philosophia. XD Battle zone debates will settle this.

RealityWarper
Battle zone debates will settle this.

They will not.

Fanboys with piss poor arguments don't know how to debate.

Zack M
thumb up

thumb up

They just don't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.