Cable vs Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Both have their gears.

Fight is in a city.

Go!

TheVaultDweller
Cable's gear makes me lean towards him. He packs the same kinds of things Bucky does, but overall more powerful. And he has a few things Bucky doesn't.

Physically, I don't think they are actually that far apart. Cable showed inhuman speed, toughness and strength (especially with his cyborg arm), and was decently skilled as well, though I would still give Bucky the overall edge here.

But yeah, Cable's gear, which includes an energy shield, as well as a gun that packs enough punch to send the Juggernaut flying nets him a majority IMO.

Estacado
I would also pick Cable.

WolvesofBabylon
Cable due to gear as well

FrothByte
I'm a bit bummed that his h2h skills weren't all that. And I always thought his strength level should have been closer to Spiderman.

TheVaultDweller
His H2H skills were pretty good IMO. Wade is just stupid fast (Because Science did calcs on the reactions required for the bullet cut feat, and it is dozens of times faster than a normal person's) and the other person he fought, Domino, had BS luck powers that made her difficult to tag.

Also, a lot of the times he fought Wade, he inflicted enough damage to seriously mess up most opponents. But Wade just kept healing and continuing to fight.

BruceSkywalker
good match but heavily leaning towards Cable

carthage
Cable

Josh_Alexander
Damn Cable due to his highly advanced gear.

I do believe though that Winter Soldier's arm is >> Cable's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.