Colossus vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Thing from either FF movies takes on Colossus.

Impediment
Colossus shit stomps.

NotAllThatEvil
Applying pokemon logic, steel beats rock.

carthage
Piotr kicks his ass

Josh_Alexander
Colossus.

BruceSkywalker
ben grimm gets his damn ass beaten to a bloody pulp

TheVaultDweller
I can see an argument being made for him beating 2015 Thing, who was light on feats. But I fail to see how he is taking 2005/2007 Ben who, by onscreen showings, is way stronger than Colossus is. This version was strong enough to overhead press the London Eye.

juggernaut74
The fire truck feat was cool but I could see Colossus doing that.

Surtur
Yeah but what about the Ferris Wheel feat?

TheVaultDweller
What Ben does here, at around 1:45, is way better than anything Colossus has done:

iZ6Cmo7B8rQ

Reed and Sue helped keep it level, but the dialogue makes it clear that Ben is actually the one doing the lifting there.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah but what about the Ferris Wheel feat? I don't know, I've never seen him fail to do it but if Thing could do it I'd bet Colossus could.

Silent Master
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I don't know, I've never seen him fail to do it but if Thing could do it I'd bet Colossus could.

Why?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why? Why not?

Silent Master
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Why not?

Because he has no feats to suggest he could lift even 1/10th that amount of weight.

Now, other than you wanting it to be true, why do you think Colossus would be able to lift it.

juggernaut74
Because he has no feats to suggest he could lift even 1/10th that amount of weight.

Now, other than you wanting it to be true, why do you think Colossus would be able to lift it. Colossus never tried to lift anything that heavy but I'm not going to automatically write it off that he couldn't do it.

I bet you haven't even seen DP 2 yet.

Silent Master
IOW, Colossus has zero feats to suggest he could do it.

juggernaut74
IOW, Colossus has zero feats to suggest he could do it. So going by your logic Thing is 10 times stronger than Colossus?

Just as I thought you haven't even seen the movie. No surprise.

Silent Master
We go by feats here, not what fans want to be true.

juggernaut74
We go by feats here, not what fans want to be true. Ah, back to dodging the questions again.

Silent Master
Per board standards, Thing is much stronger than Colossus. What you want to be true is irrelevant.

juggernaut74
Per board standards, Thing is much stronger than Colossus. What you want to be true is irrelevant. By your logic that puts Thing 10 times stronger than Colossus.

And you're fine with that. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.