Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Playmaker
Hello.

I've taken my username from the Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS character Yusaku Fujiki. Yusaku uses the VR name "Playmaker" in the series. The kanji of his name can also be translated to serve as a pun for his VR name.

I enjoy professional wrestling like WWE, Ring of Honor, and New Japan Pro Wrestling. I also like collecting coins and cards. Joker cards are always a fun find. The Joker card wasn't introduced until the 1860's in the United States to serve as a new bower card for the American version of euchre. It would later be introduced to Europe in the 1880's. So because of this, many Joker cards have unique designs and even entire decks have been made composed of Joker cards.

StiltmanFTW
Hi. Welcome to KMC forums.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Playmaker
Hello.

I've taken my username from the Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS character Yusaku Fujiki. Yusaku uses the VR name "Playmaker" in the series. The kanji of his name can also be translated to serve as a pun for his VR name.

I enjoy professional wrestling like WWE, Ring of Honor, and New Japan Pro Wrestling. I also like collecting coins and cards. Joker cards are always a fun find. The Joker card wasn't introduced until the 1860's in the United States to serve as a new bower card for the American version of euchre. It would later be introduced to Europe in the 1880's. So because of this, many Joker cards have unique designs and even entire decks have been made composed of Joker cards.

Welcome Playmaker! Just don't play with the cosmic balance wink

StiltmanFTW
Sometimes it's ok to disturb the balance a bit... so things don't get too boring shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.