All Might vs Colossus and Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this???

http://www.origamigne.com/shop/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/All_Might_origamigne_Migne_Huynh-1.png

No time limit for AM.

cdtm
Think you missed a forum..

And probably Colossus and Thing, I guess.

Or I don't know, maybe creating forrest flattening wind from a punch scales to some obscene strength level, calcs aren't my thing..

CosmicComet
Colossus and Thing lose to any competent opponent, no matter the level.

All Might is too fast and too strong but that doesn't even matter. The only thing that matters is that he has a heart beat, and can fight. That is more than enough to beat either of these two losers.

-Pr-
Wrong forum.

Markness
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Colossus and Thing lose to any competent opponent, no matter the level.

All Might is too fast and too strong but that doesn't even matter. The only thing that matters is that he has a heart beat, and can fight. That is more than enough to beat either of these two losers.

Fanboy much? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Colossus has beat Omega Red, Arkon, Whiplash, a Wendigo that could fight the Hulk, Rockslide, snapped the neck of a Brood, and took down the Juggernaut.

Thing beat the Super-Adaptoid, Red Hulk, Umbra, Basilisk, and Blastaar.

Read some comics for a change. You sound like you've only seen the fill versions of these characters and those aren't the canon versions.

All Might is outnumbered and severely underpowered in comparison to these two.
Either one of them could beat him on their own.

Another stupid thread by carver, the laughing stock of vs. forums.

SSJGGogeta
Well first off, All Might has no chance here. His speed is his only advantage, and that won't help him much against Colossus or Thing, who could still tag him when he gets in close, tank all of his hits, and kill him with a single blow, rip him in half, crush him, etc.

But I also don't think this is a terrible thread, nor do I think it reflects poorly on Carv. There are characters in MHA that could defeat these two- it just so happens All Might isn't one of them, considering his raw strength isn't good enough to contend with these two and that's basically his only power.

Bentley
Thing koes All Might by using Colossus as a baseball bat.

For Piotr's standards that's character development.

RealityWarper
All Might is way too fast and strong for them.

cdtm
Vsbattles has All Might at large island level.

And Ben as (LOL) planet level.

Because Fixit and that big old double earth sized rock, and Things supposed to be stronger then gray skin.

But hey, Iron Fist KO'd herc. He KO'd a guy who was stronger then Thor, too. He even KO'd Super Skrull, when he was disguised as some terminally ill kid with super powers, ala Captain Marvel. How come Danny doesn't get scaled up to planet plus?

Because Vsbattles sucks, that's why.

All Might wins.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
Vsbattles has All Might at large island level.

And Ben as (LOL) planet level.

Because Fixit and that big old double earth sized rock, and Things supposed to be stronger then gray skin.

But hey, Iron Fist KO'd herc. He KO'd a guy who was stronger then Thor, too. He even KO'd Super Skrull, when he was disguised as some terminally ill kid with super powers, ala Captain Marvel. How come Danny doesn't get scaled up to planet plus?

Because Vsbattles sucks, that's why.

All Might wins.

Stop using vs battles or OBD wikis, they are full of shit ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.