Hela vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
In Las Vegas.

Who wins?

riv6672
The bookies?

And Mephisto.

CadenceV2
Mephisto is far superior in feats and Hell Lord tiering.

riv6672

cdtm
Hasn't Mephisto struggled/outright lost to high heralds before? (We'll just pretend his meeting with Black Panther never happened.)

I remember some scans of Surfer overpowering him in his own realm. Pretty sure Thor has attacked him before, too.

As he has Hela, and didn't have much real effect.

Flyattractor
Only time I recall Surf "Overpowering" Meph in his realm was that one What If. It was a funny.

zopzop
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Mephisto is far superior in feats and Hell Lord tiering.

Magnon
Mephisto gets quite a bit weaker when he's not in his dimension. Hela doesn't.

Hela wins in Las Vegas, as easily as Erik Haula will lift the Stanley Cup.

Wonder Man
Hela. Even Black Panter would lose to her. She responds for the good of all the world and can move faster than Mephisto ever could. With Odin's magic behind her in a fight I doubt that she could fail even if it came to Odin. She's is far to essential to let someone like Mephisto ever fool herself.

zopzop
Originally posted by Magnon
Mephisto gets quite a bit weaker when he's not in his dimension. Hela doesn't.

Hela wins in Las Vegas, as easily as Erik Haula will lift the Stanley Cup.
Mephisto one shot Surfer while he was out of his realm. Something high level cosmic beings haven't done.

Wonder Man
Mesphisto can suck up Beyonder all he wants to. I'm sure Dr. Doom can one shot anyone he feels like punching. Anyway life gets better and better as we grow and that gift belongs with children and so do comic books.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by zopzop
Mephisto one shot Surfer while he was out of his realm. Something high level cosmic beings haven't done.
Not to mention in his realm, he stalemated a hungry Galactus easy till Surfer told Galactus to eat his realm for the win. I dont see Hela taking a hungry Galactus at all even in her realm.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Not to mention in his realm, he stalemated a hungry Galactus easy till Surfer told Galactus to eat his realm for the win. I dont see Hela taking a hungry Galactus at all even in her realm.

Yeah and at that point Meph went into full on little ***** mode.
It was Hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.