Ant vs. Azronger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Whose dictatorship would you rather live under?

Freedon Nadd
Azronger.

Haschwalth
Ants.

ILS
Ant's. I can take visiting the church of Revan everyday over the extermination of 90% of the human race.

Haschwalth
up.

Ursumeles
Supreme Leader Ant.

Jmanghan
Ant.

Azronger
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Azronger.

You wouldn't live there. You'd be killed as soon as you stepped inside the border.

Ursumeles
LMFAO

AncientPower
Nadd is a God, one among few. Revanchiste the indecipherable being the Lord Shiva of said pantheon. Though one must never forget He Who Shall Not Be Named.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Azronger
You wouldn't live there. You'd be killed as soon as you stepped inside the border.
How much of the forum would you slaughter?

Azronger
Name me every active member of the SW forum and I'll pick.

Ursumeles
-AP
-Ant
-Hasch
-DB77
-Nadd
-SKILLZ
-Wollf
-Joker
-Beni
-Jman
-Kurk
-Galan
-One Big Mob
-Elm
-me
-Zentrex
-victreebelvictr
-ILS
-Darth Thor
-Quanchi
-Gideon
-Neph

Edit: Forgot a few

AncientPower
RIP Geistalt. Apparently.

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
-AP - dies
-Ant - might live
-Hasch - dies
-DB77 - dies
-Nadd - dies
-SKILLZ - might live
-Wollf - lives
-Joker - lives
-Beni - lives
-Jman - dies
-Kurk - might live
-Galan - might live
-One Big Mob - might live
-Elm - lives
-me - might live
-Zentrex - might live
-victreebelvictr - might live
-ILS - lives
-Darth Thor - might live
-Quanchi - dies
-Gideon - lives
-Neph - dies

Edit: Forgot a few

Kurk
I never knew Ant to be the political type. Not sure what he has to offer/take as a dictator.

Azronger is a Sheevite wannabe which could be a very good or very bad thing depending on his approach.

Ant is the safe answer; Azronger is the take a gamble option.

MythLord
Oh. I live, cool.

Selenial
sad

No one ever remembers me.

Ursumeles
Probably because you kill the people that remember you in huge wildfire explosions.

NewGuy01
Which would I prefer? Ant, easily.

It's basically a choice between a dictator I'm fairly confident would let me live, and a dictator that would probably give me the reins to the country ~2 weeks in. Sorry, Az, but you're going to need to outline some solid benefits to get me to abandon my Rasputin route.

They always forget me too, Sel.

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Which would I prefer? Ant, easily.

It's basically a choice between a dictator I'm fairly confident would let me live, and a dictator that would probably give me the reins to the country ~2 weeks in.

**** that i'm backing Az then, a month into your reign and you'll throw out democracy, let ILS and Aurbere rule in your stead, and everyone will abandon the forum world out of complete boredom. no

Ursumeles
****, forgot Zoltan too.
He probably died of Alcohol poisoning though.

What about Jack Az?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Selenial
**** that i'm backing Az then, a month into your reign and you'll throw out democracy, let ILS and Aurbere rule in your stead, and everyone will abandon the forum world out of complete boredom. no

>throw out democracy
>the OP already established that this would be a dictatorship

Speaking of which, you guys voted Aurbere and ILS into power, repeatedly, so I don't want to hear it. hmph

Azronger
Originally posted by Kurk
I never knew Ant to be the political type. Not sure what he has to offer/take as a dictator.

Azronger is a Sheevite wannabe which could be a very good or very bad thing depending on his approach.

Ant is the safe answer; Azronger is the take a gamble option.

I still have no idea what I did to upset you.

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
****, forgot Zoltan too.
He probably died of Alcohol poisoning though.

What about Jack Az?

Jack dies.

Kurk
I still have no idea what I did to upset you. You gloat over being a Sheevite yet you haven't done anything that I know of to progress the order of the sith.

Stolen valor.

Selenial
>throw out democracy
>the OP already established that this would be a dictatorship

**** smile

https://78.media.tumblr.com/cf48d1a43b866e8fa7bc02647e3bce9e/tumblr_p1qyazhU5Y1wrqic9o1_400.gif

NewGuy01
True, looking at the records you only voted once and then abstained for the rest of the elections, allowing Aurbere to win every single one thereafter. Tsk-tsk, always sad to see people who don't vote blame the government for their problems.

Selenial
Stopped caring when I stopped winning wink

|King Joker|

AncientPower
As if you wouldn't be slaving yourself to both sides.

Azronger
@Joker Stop using the illegal apostrophe and I'll answer

The.D0minator
Jack dies.
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/vzkq30L.png

Azronger
You gloat over being a Sheevite yet you haven't done anything that I know of to progress the order of the sith.

Stolen valor.

>not even a member of the Sheevites.
>has done nothing for the cause
>dares to insult the reigning Grand Sheevite by talking down his contributions to Sheevism.
>tells the Grand Sheevite that all his valor is "stolen"

You sully the world with you ignorance, heathen. Learn from your wretched ways or crawl back into your hole.

"Dude, you're all inferior people. Way to notice the one or two arguments you don't agree with but utterly fail to recognise the fact that nobody else has gleaned sharper insights into the power, mastery and mind-boggling IQ of Tenebrous than Azronger. He's lightyears ahead." - ILS (link)

"Az, I'm impressed with what you've acccomplished for Nome here. Innocuous details most of us would have (and did) overlook. For such a minor character, Tenebrous is obviously extremely powerful. I suppose between Banite scaling, his cosmically significant esoteric powers, and his standing relative to Plagueis, a credible argument can indeed be made that he's much more powerful than Failkorion." - The_Tempest (link)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/azronger/blog/darth-tenebrous-respect-thread-updated/133232/

"I used to argue for Sidious and Plagueis once upon a time. Extensively.

I can't remember the last time I did that. Azronger is taking the later Banite Sith hype to new heights. Great job" - LordOfTheLight (link)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t649256.html

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/azronger/blog/quantifying-banite-scaling/133270/

"Impressive, most impressive. Nova and Azronger are wielding the lore like a cudgel in this thread, I've had most of my work done for me.

There is definitely a basis in the source material for Maul being one of the most highly equipped Force users the Sith have ever produced, which is a sentiment reflected by Sam Witwer and Dave Filoni - their idea of Maul returning was to establish him as a thoroughly trained potential successor to Sidious, similar to Vader. And Azronger showed, if you look at what advanced techniques Sidious taught his minions, you can imagine the knowledge he shared with Maul over his 20 year apprenticeship would be far more advanced, his training much more thorough.

So good points all around." - ILS (link)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/star-wars-universe-1943200/galen-marekstarkiller-respect-thread-updated-1936920/

"Honestly, Azronger did a lot to uncover the depth of the Emperor's psychic potency. His feats unquestionably outstrip Valkorion's in terms of scale and scope.

The only argument I could remotely entertain in Valk's favor is intimacy, but I'm sure Azronger could debunk that too." - The_Tempest (link)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t635220.html

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/azronger/blog/valkorion-disrespect-thread/132484/

"I look forward to seeing my lord and master Azronger crush you all mercilessly in the most glorious name of his imperial majesty." - Dawn_of_Ages (link)

"I'd say when it comes to Sheev knowledge, Az is probably the undisputed King on the Internet." - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

"But wait, you have that much more material to post after everything that's already in this thread? Yeah, I'll take the backseat at this point." - Silver2467 (link)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/star-wars-universe/4015-57038/forums/darth-sidioussheev-palpatine-super-respect-thread-1877280/

"Not every piece of evidence Az presented is ironclad, some of it is implied or suggested evidence. So you can nitpick those, though you cannot deny that they add to the overall image of Palpatine that Az is attempting to create.

When you simply look at the ironclad evidence Az displayed and described, it's abundantly clear that Sidious is operating at a level beyond just about everyone else. Certainly Valkorion. Even forget the "most powerful Dark Sider" quotes, he doesn't need them. Sidious has done things casually that Valkorion spent hundreds of years busting his ass to fail at replicating... that's the ultimate difference between them. Sidious accomplished far more in far less time, and if he wasn't being rivalled by the Skywalkers - walking plot devices - chances are, he would have accomplished all of his endeavours." - ILS (link)

"Damn. Reading through Az's Palpatine essay. It's pretty impressive. Az, this thread is making me reconsider my blasphemy tbh. Might have to accept Sheev's superiority as well tbh. Not sure there's much to debate. A feat war is not one which Valkorion is capable of winning. I mean I would still want people to raise Valkorion tbh. I just can't find myself ever raising him above Sidious. There's just too much evidence in Sidious' favor. The essay is very convincing." - XSUPREMEXSKILLZ (Google Hangouts)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=641234&pagenumber=1

"I'll sic Az on any mofo who wants to challenge Sheev. Az gon be my successor." - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

"You're the prime Sheevite now." - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

"Azronger is The true successor to Tempest." - The Merchant (link)

"Az is proving to be a most worthy Sheevite. And to think, despite his impossibly deep voice, he is only 8 years old. He might be the greatest of us yet... - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

"I created Azronger in a laboratory. He is Sheev's chosen vessel." - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

The.D0minator
https://media1.tenor.com/images/0e6dbfed3dd06d85e8f56d5caf274159/tenor.gif

Haschwalth
Az doesn't need to physically kill me, because that response of his just did.

Kurk

Kurk
And may I add that Lord Elon Musk is the Sith'ari; I am his apprentice.

AncientPower
So Skillz is a traitor.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Or the statement is out of context. As in, older than a month or three.

MythLord
Kurk, an die.

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
Kurk, an die.

Yeah, wtf. Guy attacks me for no reason, starts talking shit about my status as a Sheevite that he is thoroughly ignorant of, then when I present proof of my authority, he switches goalposts to shitting on my real life that he likewise knows nothing about, again for no reason. He tells me to suck Sheev's dick, even though he doesn't have one so it is a physical impossibility for me to do, and then says I am a pseudo-Sith, when I have never even claimed to adhere to the Sith ideology so there is no way I could be a sham.

His entire post is also ironically a baseless boast about being the "apprentice" of Elon Musk, which exactly what he was giving me shit for, except about being a Sheevite. Pot calling the kettle black, anyone?

Nephthys
He's a troll.

Or he's insane. Either really.

CuckedCurry

Kurk

Azronger
Dude wat. There's a difference between being Sith and being a Sheevite. As for the latter, I obviously idolize Sheev lol. I would probably be much more well-regarded among the masses if I didn't intentionally wank him to redonkulous heights. But my love for His Imperial Majesty triumphs the acceptance of a few rodents any day.

I can start debating on the first of June. I can represent characters like Dooku, Vader, Tenebrous, Plagueis, Sheev etc. although I've reserved Vader for Ant (depending on what happens between him and Ell) and Sheev for a special debate that I'll be commencing with other people when the time is ripe. Anyone else should be fine, so long as they're in their Legends-only iterations.

Unbowed
How much time and energy do you figure you wasted "wanking" a fictional character on an internet forum filled with people you claim not to respect?

Azronger
Time enjoyed is not time wasted, bro. So close to zero hours.

Kurk
Dude wat. There's a difference between being Sith and being a Sheevite. As for the latter, I obviously idolize Sheev lol. I would probably be much more well-regarded among the masses if I didn't intentionally wank him to redonkulous heights. But my love for His Imperial Majesty triumphs the acceptance of a few rodents any day.

I can start debating on the first of June. I can represent characters like Dooku, Vader, Tenebrous, Plagueis, Sheev etc. although I've reserved Vader for Ant (depending on what happens between him and Ell) and Sheev for a special debate that I'll be commencing with other people when the time is ripe. Anyone else should be fine, so long as they're in their Legends-only iterations. Great! In that case you finish what Jack couldn't in the Dooku vs Tenebrous thread. My first post is still there so reply whenever smile .

FreshestSlice
I legitimately wonder every day why you haven't shot yourself with the amount of cringe I'm seeing on this page alone.

AncientPower
laughing out loud

Freedon Nadd

You clearly don't have the mind of Palpatine. He'd find you an utter failure. It's a well known fact that Palpatine accepts anyone. It is in his goal to increase his number of followers.

I just wanted to know your reaction.

Of course I'm not siding with you either.

Dictatorship sucks.

Freedon Nadd
Your emotional bias will be your undoing.

Azronger
Great! In that case you finish what Jack couldn't in the Dooku vs Tenebrous thread. My first post is still there so reply whenever smile .

Well, the problem is that I actually think Dooku wins that fight, and I wouldn't want to go knock him down from that position, since the higher Dooku is, the more beneficial it is for my cause.

I'd prefer something like Plagueis vs Failkorion or even Bane vs someone.

Rockydonovang
Yeah, Ant.

Rockydonovang
You gloat over being a Sheevite yet you haven't done anything that I know of to progress the order of the sith.

Stolen valor.
You mean aside from convicing the forum that plagueis is > valk?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by The.D0minator
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/vzkq30L.png
Me, Jack, and DC'll start a revolution if we have to.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

Nah.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah.
You're disputing that a majority voted for plagueis against Valk after az's essay was published?

NewGuy01
>implying most of the people here have read az's essay

Kurk
Az, how about your Bane vs my Exar Kun, Ulic Qel-Droma, even Darth Raven.

I literally know jack-shit about this era of SW aside from relative placements, so it should come down to pure debating skill smile .

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Haschwalth

Azronger
Az, how about your Bane vs my Exar Kun, Ulic Qel-Droma, even Darth Raven.

I literally know jack-shit about this era of SW aside from relative placements, so it should come down to pure debating skill smile .

Bane vs any of those three is fine by me.

Azronger
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16480088#post16480088

rolling on floor laughing

Azronger
Bane vs any of those three is fine by me.

On second thought, Bane & Zannah vs Kun & Qel-Droma sounds more juicy. I'd go with that, if you're game.

Kurk
On second thought, Bane & Zannah vs Kun & Qel-Droma sounds more juicy. I'd go with that, if you're game. Sounds good. I'm open to having the debate on Comicvine since this forum is going to go 404 any day now.

Azronger
Alright. I'll make the thread

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
FYI:-

Darth Plagueis blurb = subjective source (Leland Chee)

Balance of the Force = shifts over time (Force and Destiny, 2015)

Midichlorian manipulation experts = Darth Scabrous ; Darth Plagueis

Brief revival of Darth Venamis by Darth Plagueis <<< Revival of multiple individuals by Darth Scabrous

Naboo winter = might not be Darth Plagueis's feat

----

Azronger's arguments in favor of Darth Plagueis are debunked/contested in large part. You were not paying attention.

Azronger
Alright. I'll make the thread

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-the-rule-of-two-azronger-vs-the-sith-brotherho-1952871/

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
FYI:-

Darth Plagueis blurb = subjective source (Leland Chee)

Balance of the Force = shifts over time (Force and Destiny, 2015)

Midichlorian manipulation experts = Darth Scabrous ; Darth Plagueis

Brief revival of Darth Venamis by Darth Plagueis <<< Revival of multiple individuals by Darth Scabrous

Naboo winter = might not be Darth Plagueis's feat

----

Azronger's arguments in favor of Darth Plagueis are debunked/contested in large part. You were not paying attention.
You should find other things to be obsessed about in life.

AncientPower
Coming from you?

Freedon Nadd

We did. Just that many of us didn't find it satisfying enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.