Marvel vs DC (All out)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
Okay, I believe both sides have enough characters to make this an interesting match, specially after Infinity War and Justice League giving new attributes to both sides.

The 10 most powerful HEROES/VILLAINS from each side team up to fight the other side

Rules:

- No Infinity Gauntlet nor Infinity Gems for Marvel.
- Marvel doesn't have Dormammu
- DC is limited to DCEU.
-Prep Time: 1 week.

Which side wins? Why?

P.D: I decided to remove Dormammu because he is to OP.

quanchi112
Marvel stomps.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Marvel stomps.

Come on, lets make this interesting. Which Marvel characters would you pick?

Josh_Alexander
I would personally love to see this:

Marvel:

- Hela
- Ego
- Thanos

vs

DC:

- Zod
- Doomsday
- Steppenwolf

Villains at least.

WolvesofBabylon
To be fair it is 5 movies to 19 movies so alot more of the Marvel universe has been explored, especially outside of Earth.

With that said, Marvel should win this fairly easily. . Now if it is all live action on both sides(tv and movies) would be really interesting.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
To be fair it is 5 movies to 19 movies so alot more of the Marvel universe has been explored, especially outside of Earth.

With that said, Marvel should win this fairly easily. . Now if it is all live action on both sides(tv and movies) would be really interesting.

I know. That's why I limited the thread to 10 characters from each side so it would be fair.

Darth Thor
At least name which 10 characters.

WolvesofBabylon
DC
Superman
Ares
Steppenwolf
WW
Enchantress
Diablo
Doomsday
Zod
Incubus
Faora

That is probably top 10 from DC. Just not enough in my opinion.

Marvel
Hela
Surtur
Ego
Thanos
Odin
Thor
Strange
Kurse
Ultron
Malekieth

Josh_Alexander
Okay, this are the team for each side. If you want you can feel free to modify them.

Marvel:
- Thor
- Iron Man (Mk 48)
- Hulk
-Strange (No BFR)
- Wanda

-Thanos
-Hela
-Kurse
-Ego
- Ebony Maw

DC:

-Superman
-Wonder Woman
- Flash
- Batman (can use any tech).

- Steppenwolf
- Zod
- Doomsday
- Ares
- Enchantress and her brother.

Who takes it?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
DC
Superman
Ares
Steppenwolf
WW
Enchantress
Diablo
Doomsday
Zod
Incubus
Faora

That is probably top 10 from DC. Just not enough in my opinion.

Marvel
Hela
Surtur
Ego
Thanos
Odin
Thor
Strange
Kurse
Ultron
Malekieth

Pretty much similar to my one.

FrothByte
problem with the DC side is in the end most of their powersets are meant for brawling and cqc. Marvel has got them beat in crowd control powers, ranged attacks, AoEs and just power diversity in general.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Come on, lets make this interesting. Which Marvel characters would you pick? 10 total from each side or five heroes and five villains for each side?

Josh_Alexander
10 total from each side or five heroes and five villains for each side?

As you feel fit.

quanchi112
1. Thanos. 1. Doomsday
2. Ego. 2. Zod
3. Surtur. 3. Steppenwolf
4. Hela. 4. Enchantress
5. Ultron Prime. 5. Ares

1. Hulk. 1. Superman
2. Thor. 2. Wonder Woman
3. Dr. Strange. 3. Cyborg
4. Scarlet Witch. 4. Aquaman
5. Iron Man. 5. Batman

Josh_Alexander
1. Thanos. 1. Doomsday
2. Ego. 2. Zod
3. Surtur. 3. Steppenwolf
4. Hela. 4. Enchantress
5. Ultron Prime. 5. Ares

1. Hulk. 1. Superman
2. Thor. 2. Wonder Woman
3. Dr. Strange. 3. Cyborg
4. Scarlet Witch. 4. Aquaman
5. Iron Man. 5. Batman

Nice match ups.

Enchantress vs Hela would be a good one to see.

FrothByte
Is AoS characters allowed? Because Graviton would f#ck half of the DC team on his own.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Is AoS characters allowed? Because Graviton would f#ck half of the DC team on his own.

Only movies, else i'd have to allow DC series.

Nibedicus
Marvel's advantage is that they have easy BFR tools.

Thor can basically bifrost anyone and we'd never hear from them again. So could Strange. Also, massive AoEs and pretty much has the raw power advantage (by a large margin) via Surtur and Ego. Also, oneshotkill blackhole grenades are also gonna be an issue. Not to mention obedience disks.

DC has the speed advantage. Flash with WW's speed would be scary AF. Superman would be the biggest threat due to speed+power.

Interesting fights and would love to see matchups/arguments.

WolvesofBabylon

Would be interesring with TV as well. Imagine CW Flash lending Superman Flash Time Speed. Could drop half these guys off in Space before anyone knew what was going on.

But back to the Topic here. Movie versions. Marvel is too diverse I think would ultimately find a way to win.

Nibedicus
I could imagine Surtur doing a massive planet wiper while the Marvel team hangs out in a separate dimension then coming back in and cleaning up the pieces.

FrothByte
Ebony Maw and Dr. Strange protected behind Wanda's shields would be very frightening opponents. Dr. Strange opening portals to drop Thanos, Hulk or Kurse on top of fighters is a scary thought. Hela and Ego are basically unkillable. SB Thor spamming lightning AOEs would kill any non-kryptonian on the DCEU team. To be honest, only Superman and Zod are real threats to the MCU. Doomsday and Steppenwolf are strong but the MCU team have loads of ways to deal with them... for example simply levitating them off their feet.

quanchi112

WolvesofBabylon
I have no issues saying Marvel Universe is stronger as I like the McU more than DcEU. Now overall I like Dc more but not in the movies.

The difference is my life doesnt revolve around a Giant Purple Alien with a nutsack chin so I can debate objectively and not act like a 40 yr old troll.

quanchi112

Nibedicus
Ebony Maw and Dr. Strange protected behind Wanda's shields would be very frightening opponents. Dr. Strange opening portals to drop Thanos, Hulk or Kurse on top of fighters is a scary thought. Hela and Ego are basically unkillable. SB Thor spamming lightning AOEs would kill any non-kryptonian on the DCEU team. To be honest, only Superman and Zod are real threats to the MCU. Doomsday and Steppenwolf are strong but the MCU team have loads of ways to deal with them... for example simply levitating them off their feet.

Thor/Strange BFR would eliminate most of the DCEU team. Heck, anyone without defined superspeed or a way back from another dimension/galaxy would fall prey.

Finally watched IW today. big grin

Arachnid1
Marvels Villains actually make this a MUCH better fight. When I clicked on this thread, for some reason I just assumed it would be the heroes. If it was restricted to heroes, i'd say DC. With the villains though? I'll give it to Marvel. People like Ego and Surtur (as long as we're assuming this is him with the eternal flame buff and not the stock Surtur in beginning of the movie) are larger than life and put in tons of work. Dormammu would too if he hadn't been removed.

These are the exceptions though. Take them out, and DC wins handily.

BruceSkywalker
Marvel won't be having many issues

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Marvels Villains actually make this a MUCH better fight. When I clicked on this thread, for some reason I just assumed it would be the heroes. If it was restricted to heroes, i'd say DC. With the villains though? I'll give it to Marvel. People like Ego and Surtur (as long as we're assuming this is him with the eternal flame buff and not the stock Surtur in beginning of the movie) are larger than life and put in tons of work. Dormammu would too if he hadn't been removed.

These are the exceptions though. Take them out, and DC wins handily. Heroes only and marvel still wins. For ****s sake Thor would dominate Superman. Avengers as a group would mop the floor with the justice league.

Josh_Alexander
Sorry forgot about the Eternal Flame and BFR.

- Surtur has his fire sword but not the Eternal Flame...To make things fair.
- No BFR. Strange can use his portals and magic in any other way.
- Remember there is Prep Time...They should know about Ego's core...

Arachnid1
Sorry forgot about the Eternal Flame and BFR.

- Surtur has his fire sword but not the Eternal Flame...To make things fair.
- No BFR. Strange can use his portals and magic in any other way.
- Remember there is Prep Time...They should know about Ego's core... In that case, DC wins. Supes flies to Egos core and destroys it without too much trouble. The rest of them are screwed without Ego and buffed Surter.

quanchi112

BackFire
Marvel, because the DC universe is too dark and the heroes won't be able to see anything.

Nibedicus
Booo! Nerfs sucks. Marvel vs DC 2.0 nerf took away our BFRs and Eternal Flame Surturs.

/WoWnerdrage

Edit. Oh yeah, nerfed our Egos, too. Boo!

Silent Master
Why would prep time allow them to find out about Ego's core?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Booo! Nerfs sucks. Marvel vs DC 2.0 nerf took away our BFRs and Eternal Flame Surturs.

/WoWnerdrage

Edit. Oh yeah, nerfed our Egos, too. Boo!

What would be the point of the thread if the answer is plain damn simple? laughing out loud

Originally posted by Silent Master
Why would prep time allow them to find out about Ego's core?

Am just saying. They would have 1 week to find out and investigate the enemies.

Silent Master
Good for them, however that doesn't explain how they are going to find out about Ego's core. it's not exactly common knowledge. only a few beings in the entire MCU knew about it.

FrothByte
What would be the point of the thread if the answer is plain damn simple? laughing out loud

Am just saying. They would have 1 week to find out and investigate the enemies.

Unless they actually capture Ego and torture the info out of them, they won't find out his weakness. And even if they do find out, how are they going to get to the Ego planet?

SSJGGogeta
While the DC team has Marvel outclassed for the most part, Surtur alone could easily kill everyone in the DCEU with a single attack.

Marvel takes this, easy.

Josh_Alexander
Unless they actually capture Ego and torture the info out of them, they won't find out his weakness. And even if they do find out, how are they going to get to the Ego planet?

Good for them, however that doesn't explain how they are going to find out about Ego's core. it's not exactly common knowledge. only a few beings in the entire MCU knew about it.

Fine. They just know Ego's weakness.

They'd still have to find their way to the core though. So i guess it would be fair.

Silent Master
How are they even going to get to the planet?

Josh_Alexander
How are they even going to get to the planet?

Hmmm, i guess i should have reconsidered Ego...Well Ego doesn't have to be in the match. In the end it's who so ever 10 characters you choose.

If Ego fights, then i guess it would be nice for the battle to be on his crust.

Like Ego would be the battlefield laughing out loud

Silent Master
Would the Kryptonians ever have any powers while on Ego?

Josh_Alexander
Would the Kryptonians ever have any powers while on Ego?

Yeah why not?

Silent Master
Yeah why not?

The kryptonians were weakened when exposed to krypton's atmosphere, how do we know egos atmosphere wouldn't also weaken them?

cdtm
Superman one shots Marvel.

Josh_Alexander
The kryptonians were weakened when exposed to krypton's atmosphere, how do we know egos atmosphere wouldn't also weaken them?

I doubt so. The Atmosphere in Ego didn't seem hostile at all and reassembled that of Earth's.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Superman one shots Marvel. Your trolling is terrible. Thanos wins.

Eon Blue
Team Marvel wins.

quanchi112
Marvel crushes again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.